Apartment 1 (2 Bedroom; Sleeps4/6)
• Bedroom 1 : Twin beds with fan.
• Bedroom 2 : Twin beds with fan.
• Modern Lounge with fixed air conditioning, 1 double sofa bed and 1 single sofa bed.
• Large flat screen TV, satellite with 5 main British channels BBC1, BBC2 etc.,
• DVD player, telephone and safe.
• Modern Kitchen : Fully equipped with oven cooker, microwave, Fridge, Freezer, washing machine, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and clothes dryer.
• Bathroom : Walk in shower room, WC, wash basin and hair dryers.
• Private terrace with table and chairs for al-fresco dining and 2 sun loungers.
• The apartment is located on the ground floor on a 2 storey block of just 16 apartments and have a roof terrace above which has great sea view, plenty of free sun loungers.
• Welcome Pack also provided on arrival (tea, coffee, water, milk and sugar) to tie over late arrivals.
These 4 lovely apartments are situated in the popular and renowned 'Santa Maria Apart-hotel’ in San Eugenio, Costa Adeje.
• It is only a few minutes’ walk to the beautiful Puerto Colon Marina and La Pinta beach.
• Both beaches offer a wide range of activities and water sports. You can get boat trips to see the Whales and Dolphins, scuba dive, boat fishing and plenty more.
• Aqua Park and Siam Theme Park are just a short taxi ride or 15 minutes’ walk.
• The complex is a very popular family resort and has 24 hour reception with security.
• 3 Swimming Pools (heated, Jacuzzi and children's) with lifeguards.
• Tennis court; TV /games lounge and pool table on the hotel ground floor.
• The complex also offers a hairdresser, car hire facility, excursion bookings, internet service (charge) and even a small launderette.
• There is a superb daytime and evening entertainment programmes with children's events and cabaret shows.
• They are just a 2 minutes’ walk to great bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
All prices are in UK Pound Sterling and it is based on 4 people. Please add £3.00 for extra person per night.
Change over dates:
We try to be flexible with your flights.
(19 traveller reviews)
Stayed in this apartment for 8 nights we found it to be very spacious and comfortable. It is very well located, within easy walking distance of the beach and some great restaurants. Katherine was very easy to deal with and went out of her way to accommodate us. We would have no hesitation in using this apartment again when we return to Tenerife.
Our 4th stay
This apartment suits our needs as we wish to sunbathe all day on the private patio without having to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve sunbeds by the pool. The apartment is part of a hotel complex therefore you have use of the pool and evening entertainment.
Located alongside many cheap restaurants is a bonus.
The apartment is now in need of some redecorating caused by uncaring visitors scuffing the walls with luggage etc, otherwise we always feel comfortable here.
We stay for 4 weeks at a time and therefore sometimes wish for better tv reception as only BBC1, 2, ITV, and C4 are available but this is down to the hotel rather than the owner of the apartment.
Having stayed in 3 of Katherine's properties in 2016 I can say that they are lovely apartments and the service and help with booking these apartments are first class and trouble free thank you Katherine looking forward to my stays in these apartments during 2017
Great location, clean and spacious
Great location, close enough to the beach front with lots of shops and bars / restaurants all around.
Clean, specious apartment with pretty much everything you need.
this property is spaciouse 2 good sized bedrooms
our stay was just for relaxation we walked around the las americas erea
and dined in several restaurants, the apartment was very good clean,spaciouse, beds very comftable, it was quiet at night never heard any one in the apartment above ,small amount of noise from close bars out side on patio at night but we found that good some thing to listen to while having a glass of wine before bed.there is a motor or boiler that starts up about 7.30 in the morning in the underbuild just sounds like air conditioning motor that did not worry us as we were always awake before that and it didnt run all day just for an hour , the sun came onto the patio from around midday afternoon and evening very hot when out no sun blinds,in the day there is some noise from the pool kitchen and windows that you can be seen from when they do the prepairing of food for lunch and washing up if you are on the patio they are finnished around 3oclock and gone, we would stay at this apartment again it is in a good position for all ameanities and part of a good hotel
Great family apartment
Thank you for letting us stay in your apartment, we had a great holiday and was perfect for our family, situated in a great location with 5 minutes of everything. Katherine was a pleasure to deal, nothing to much trouble, quick responses to messages and very easy booking process. Would definitely recommend to others.
Activity and Interests
The Santa Maria Aparthotel is located on the Costa Adeje, just 350 metres from the Puerto Colon beach, and marina,on the lovely island of Tenerife. This bright and cheerful complex sits in a popular commercial and leisure area.
This is a good option for couples and families wanting a fun-in-the-sun holiday with on site entertainment, relaxation in a great climate, plus a choice of activities within easy reach.
The apartment is located 20 minutes drive from Tenerife South Airport (Reina Sofia).
Car is not needed as the apartment is situated so close to all amenities.
Our apartment is situated right in the heart of the popular Costa Adeje resort and is totally walkable to a wide variety of bars, restaurants, shops, marina and of course the lovely beach. You can also stroll along the promenade right down through Playa Las Americas to Los Cristianos stopping for a much needed "vino" on the way in the plentiful bars and cafes!
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Oven ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom - Bathroom with toilet, wash basin & walk in shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Twin Beds in each bedroom. 1 double sofa bed and 1 single sofa bed in living area.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The complex is secure and very well run, 24 hr reception and security; limited car parking is also available. There is an extensive day and evening entertainment programme. All our apartments are equipped with air conditioning units. Fresh linens and towels provided on arrival and changed once every week. Mid week changeover for duration of 10 days stay. Basic welcome pack also provided on arrival (milk, water, tea, coffee and sugar) to tide over late arrivals. Outside: Private terrace with table and chairs. There are ample sun beds, both around the pool area, as well as on the large solarium. There is a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi pool and 2 x children's pools, lifeguard, roof top solarium, swim-up bar and a dry bar serving food and drinks until late.