|Minimum Stay||7 - 14 nights|
• Bedroom 1 : Twin beds with fan.
• Bedroom 2 : Twin beds with fan.
• Modern Lounge with fixed air conditioning, 1 double sofa bed and 1 single sofa bed.
• Large flat screen TV, satellite with 5 main British channels BBC1, BBC2 etc.,
• DVD player, telephone and safe.
• Modern Kitchen : Fully equipped with oven cooker, microwave, Fridge, Freezer, washing machine, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and clothes dryer.
• Bathroom : Walk in shower room, WC, wash basin and hair dryers.
• Private terrace with table and chairs for al-fresco dining and 2 sun loungers.
• The apartment is located on the ground floor on a 2 storey block of just 16 apartments and have a roof terrace above which has great sea view, plenty of free sun loungers.
• Welcome Pack also provided on arrival (tea, coffee, water, milk and sugar) to tie over late arrivals.
These 4 lovely apartments are situated in the popular and renowned 'Santa Maria Apart-hotel’ in San Eugenio, Costa Adeje.
• It is only a few minutes’ walk to the beautiful Puerto Colon Marina and La Pinta beach.
• Both beaches offer a wide range of activities and water sports. You can get boat trips to see the Whales and Dolphins, scuba dive, boat fishing and plenty more.
• Aqua Park and Siam Theme Park are just a short taxi ride or 15 minutes’ walk.
• The complex is a very popular family resort and has 24 hour reception with security.
• 3 Swimming Pools (heated, Jacuzzi and children's) with lifeguards.
• The complex also offers a hairdresser, car hire facility, excursion bookings, internet service (charge) and even a small launderette.
• They are just a 2 minutes’ walk to great bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
All prices are in UK Pound Sterling and it is based on 4 people. Please add £3.00 for extra person per night.
Change over dates:
We try to be flexible with your flights.
This apartment suits our needs as we wish to sunbathe all day on the private patio without having to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve sunbeds by the pool. The apartment is part of a hotel complex therefore you have use of the pool and evening entertainment.
Located alongside many cheap restaurants is a bonus.
The apartment is now in need of some redecorating caused by uncaring visitors scuffing the walls with luggage etc, otherwise we always feel comfortable here.
We stay for 4 weeks at a time and therefore sometimes wish for better tv reception as only BBC1, 2, ITV, and C4 are available but this is down to the hotel rather than the owner of the apartment.
Good value for money
Whilst decor and furnishings were somewhat dated the apartment was very well equiped and clean. The complex was great. Didnt mind not being able to use pool bar. Owner. Very helpful
Quiet location with lovely big patio which gets the sun until late evening.
Having stayed in 3 of Katherine's properties in 2016 I can say that they are lovely apartments and the service and help with booking these apartments are first class and trouble free thank you Katherine looking forward to my stays in these apartments during 2017
Great location, close enough to the beach front with lots of shops and bars / restaurants all around.
Clean, specious apartment with pretty much everything you need.