Villa in Kassiopi,Kelia, Corfu, Greek Islands, Greece - Peaceful Location
10% discount for all bookings after 29th October Book Now!!!
Villa Mylos accommodates 2-9 people. It is a secluded cottage about one and a half kilometres away from the busy centre of Kassiopi. Its position is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the peacefulness of nature as the villa is surrounded by gardens, olive trees and spectacular views of the village of Kassiopi and Albania.
The villa consists of two flloors. On the ground floor there are: a fully equipped kitchen, sitting room, dining room, WC and a spacious bedroom with en suite bathroom. On the upper floor there are three spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. There is a private balcony for every bedroom. The villa is surrounded by terraces and patios that lead to the garden, the heated swimming pool and barbecue area.
This luxurious villa is ideal for families, couples or friends of all ages. It's unique location and magnificent views offer the ideal getaway for those who seek to enjoy the privacy and peacefulness of the countryside, having at the same time the opportunity to reach the crowded center of Kassiopi within a few minutes.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Iron-ironing board
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Private balconies
- Swimming pool
- Barbecue area
- Satellite TV
-Ping pong table
About the Owner
My name is Panayota and I live in Corfu. I studied English, Criminology and Sociology in Newcastle, England from 2000-2003. In the winter I live in Corfu town where I work as a teacher, whereas in the summer I like to live in Kassiopi. In this beautiful village I can relax and enjoy the sun and the sea during the summer holidays. Moreover in the summer I work in our family run business Panayota apts, Villa Panayota and Villa Mylos (Kassiopi). Every year we do our best in order to make our guests feel at home. I would like to thank all of our old and new customers for their trust and preference for our villas and apartments.
From the Owner
“Villa Mylos is in an ideal ideal position for those people who seek to enjoy the peacefulness of the countryside, surrounded by gardens with colourful flowers and olive trees and magnificent views over Kassiopi village and Albania.”
Activity and Interests
1.5 Km to the closest beach (5 min by car)
36 Km from Corfu airport
1.5 Km to the centre of Kassiopi (5 min by car)
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Available till 18th May and after the 19th October !!!
19th October - 26th October 460 pounds
19th October - 29th October 700 pounds
19th October - 2nd November 900 pounds
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath (ground floor) En suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath (upper floor) En suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower (upper floor) En suite bathroom to bedroom 4 with shower (upper floor) WC (ground floor)
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en suite bathroom (ground floor) Bedroom 2 with double bed and en suite bathroom (upper floor) Bedroom 3 with single beds and en suite bathroom (upper floor) Bedroom 4 with single beds and en suite bathroom (upper floor)
- Outside: Large size heated swimming pool and BBQ, patio with flowers Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning three times a week, or according to customers' needs Towels and linen twice a week or according to customers' needs