Venetian Castle15th Century with Heated Pool and Jacuzzi Sea View and Cinema Screen Situated near Rethymnon Sandy Beach 3km - 5 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms (Owner Advert)
---- SUPER OFFERS MAY and APRIL 2017 PLEASE ASK OUR RATES WITH HEATED SWIMMING POOL!! ---
+ House classified as a historical monument by the Greek Archeological authorities.
+ Built in 1426, the villa has got 540m² (5812 sqft), high ceiling (3,6m), very luminous with very large windows, and an 110m² (1184 sqft) open space opening on the courtyard with the private heated (in option) swimming pool. Full of privacy and safety for kids
+ Well furnished roof terrasse with a splendid sea view, 5 bedrooms, a hot tub jacuzzi (hot spring spas), giant cinema screen (3m X 3.5m), computer, internet wirless, insurance, safety, hygiene, qualified staff and certified by the Greek Tourism Office (Luxe).
+ Located at 3km (1.8 mile) from one of the longest (17km) sandy beach of Crete, at 8km from the center of Rethymnon, and in the old village of Maroulas (parking in front). local Taverns 100 Meter,
+ Many easy possibilities for meals, ideal location for excursions, ideal for family event.
+ Very new equipement for babies :3 baby cot or wood bed, Baby cook (Chicco), Mattress of activities, 2 high chair, 1 trotter (Chicco), Toys, 1 transat, ....
+ We can propose you plenty of equipment for babbies and young children.
+ In case of late arrival or during the stay we can organize a dinner at the villa.
+ Cleaning service at your convenient hours, 6 days a week.
Our experience allows us to propose you many different services and to organise events.. just ask !!!
++++ You will find more information and photos on our official web site ++++
About the Owner
Our aim is to make your stay in our vacation villa an unforgettable moment. We contribute in every way we can for you to enjoy your holidays by satisfying all your wishes while respecting your privacy.
Our service doesn’t end after giving you the key to the villa
On your arrival day, if you want we'll take a few persons of your party with our car for a 20 minutes tour around the area and show you different useful places as butcher, grocery store, bank ....
Furthermore, we will show you on a map where is the market of Rethymno (8km), the nicest beaches and a few typical villages around. We will also make a meeting to indicate you nice activities for all of you.
Also If you wish, we can organise, at the villa, a dinner with many local dishes and mezes. (Professional chef available on Request)
From the Owner
“Slightly off of the center of the village, your holiday villa, combining charm and tranquility, is the ideal starting point to discover the island. Your host will be pleased to advise you exclusive routes and original outings.”
Activity and Interests
The vilage of Maroulas still a secrete place, far from the tourist influences, you will find 3 taverns and coffe chop, a local cheese factory...(walking distance). the main supermarket is locate at 1.5 km, open very late.
The city of Rethymno is situated only 10 minute by car from the villa and is the third city in Crete with about 35000 inhabitants, the prefecture of the island's central area. It is a town full of where contrasts the richness of the past blends with the throbbing student’s life (8000 student). The large amount of cafes, taverns and restaurants allows you to enjoy a meal or a refreshing drink anytime days and nights.
Rethymno also offers its visitors the picturesque charm of the Venetian harbor and the animated narrow streets where you can find traditional shops alongside modern ones.
The market, which takes place three times a week will plunge you deep into the heart of the traditional Cretan atmosphere.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
ASK FOR SPECIAL OFFER
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
ASK FOR OFFERS
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
ASK EARLY BOOKING OFFERS
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
30% to book, 70% one month before arrival
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
Our rates can change significantly depending , the date of booking (early or last minute), the number of nights, the number of people and some time we can make special offers for specific dates Just ask !!!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Maroulas is a quiet village situated on the heights above Rethymno, facing the sea at an altitude of 150 metres and surrounded by greenery, a spring and several valleys. In 1980, Maroulas was listed for its historical monuments but also for some of its houses including Villa Maroulas. Amongst its rich historical heritage, visitors can discover important remains of ancient tombstones dating back to antiquity, two wonderful Venetian towers one of which is 44 metres high, a Byzantine church dedicated to the Ascension, a more recent church dedicated to the Virgin Mary and lastly a small chapel with iconostasis which adorns the small village square. The vilage of Maroulas still a secrete place, far from the tourist influences, you will find 2 or 3 taverns and coffe chop, a chees factory, herbals store at walking distance. the main supermarket is locate at 1.5 km. Located at 3km (1.8 mile) from one of the longest (17km long) sandy beach of Crete. A lot of water sports, tennis, mini golf, beach bar, clubs, and a water park (free entrance) are available. The city of Rethymno is situated only 10 minute by car from the villa and is the third city in Crete with about 35000 inhabitants, the prefecture of the island's central area. It is a town full of where contrasts the richness of the past blends with the throbbing student’s life (8000 student). The large amount of cafes, taverns and restaurants allows you to enjoy a meal or a refreshing drink anytime days and nights. Rethymno also offers its visitors the picturesque charm of the Venetian harbor and the animated narrow streets where you can find traditional shops alongside modern ones. The market, which takes place three times a week will plunge you deep into the heart of the traditional Cretan atmosphere.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool ...
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 540 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The villa have 4 bathrooms (3 with bath tub, shower, toilet and 1 with shower and toilet)
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot, independent entrance, ensuite possibility to add 1 baby cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot, Master bedrooms (40m2) Ensuite Amazing sea view 40m2
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, Family bedroom. The double bed is separate by a fix wardrobe
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Child Bed, 1 Cot, possibility to add 1 cot or a small extra bed for child 9
- The villa have 5 bedrooms (separate in the house for more privacy) Bedroom 1: (on the ground floor) Has an independent entrance. The room has a double bed (king), and an en-suite bathroom with bath, toilet and hair dryer. (possibility to add 1 baby cot) Bedroom 2: (on the first floor) Has a great view of the sea, a double bed (queen), and en-suite bathroom with a bath, toilet and a hair dryer. (possibility to add 2 baby cot and/or 1 extra bed) Bedroom 3: (also on the first floor) This room has a small double bed and shares a bathroom with Bedroom 4. Bedroom 4: (on the first floor) Has 2 single beds and a double bed separate by a fix wardrobe (quadruple). This bedroom shares a bathroom with bedroom 3 – the bathroom has a bath, a toilet and a hair dryer. also (possibility to add max 1 baby cot ) Bedroom 5: (on the ground floor), has a double bed (king). Shower and toilet are along the corridor.(possibility to add 1 baby cot or a small extra bed for kid until 9 year old)
- Boat ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- ***** Our rates can change significantly depending , the date of booking (early or last minute), the number of nights, the number of people and some time we can make special offers for specific dates Just ask !!! *****