Chalet in Meribel-Mottaret, Savioe, Rhone-Alpes, France - Superb Location, 2 Minutes Walk to Les Chalets Gondola
Chalet Leopard is close to the slopes and a few minutes walk from the centre of Mottaret. The chalet is located right next to Les Chalets Gondola in Méribel-Mottaret and is ideal for anyone who wants to get up and go. Guests can relax on the balconies, enjoy incredible views of the mountain, and plan their day ahead. The chalet accommodates 9 guests in 5 bedrooms and is comfortably furnished with an open living and dining area. The living area has a number of comfortable sofas and a large stone fireplace, the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes. Large doors lead out to a number of balconies providing incredible views of the valley and entrance to the resort. Chalet weeks include: Champagne on arrival. Cooked breakfast every morning, with freshly baked bread and a range of pastries. Afternoon Tea with a freshly baked cake each day. Three Course Dinner (6 Nights) with unlimited house wine until coffee is served. Catering to suit guest's dietary requirements. Additional Services (Quoted on request): Flights. Private transfer to and back from resort. Lift Passes Ski/Board Hire. Ski/Board Lessons and Guiding.
About the Owner
About Ticket To Ride Group
We have been running ski holidays and ski courses since 2002. We have a strong emphasis on friendly and efficient customer service, and the majority of our customers return year after year.
Ticket To Ride Group purchased this chalet in 2013
Why Ticket To Ride Group chose Meribel
For us this chalet is all about the location. When you're going on a skiing holiday we understand that it's important to be as close the lifts as possible. Chalet Leopold is just a 2 minute walk to Les Chalets Gondola.
What makes this chalet unique
The property is just 5 minutes walk from the centre of Meribel-Mottaret town, and you can simply grab your skiis from the ski boot room and with a short hop and skip you'll find yourself at Les Chalets Gondola.
From the Owner
“For us this chalet is all about the location. When you're going on a skiing holiday we understand that it's important to be as close the lifts as possible. Chalet Leopold is just a 2 minute walk to Les Chalets Gondola.”
Activity and Interests
Plane - You can fly into Geneva, Grenoble, or Lyon. 2-3 hr transfer time
Train - Moutier, 20 minute transfer time; Bourg St Maurice, 1h transfer time
Drive - Port of Calais, 9h driving time; Free parking can be found along the road near the Chalet
Méribel-Mottaret - 5 minute walk to town centre
Méribel village - 10 minute drive
Bourg St Maurice - 1 hour drive - super-U supermarket, train station, McDonalds, Intersport, Cable car station to Les Arcs ski area
Local shops, rental shops, restaurants, bars - 5 minute walk from Chalet
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Pre-Booking Deposit of 20% required up front. Full balance payable 2 months prior to holiday date.
Saturday - Arrive after 2pm
Notes on prices:
All prices are for catered chalet rentals, prices based on 9 people.
We do sell Chalet Leopard rooms on an individual basis where available. Weeks, weekends or early weeks are available on request.
Exclusive occupancy of Chalet Leopold is based on 9 people.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The property is just 5 minutes walk from the centre of Meribel-Mottaret town, and you can simply grab your skiis from the ski boot room and with a short hop and skip you'll find yourself at Les Chalets Gondola.”
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower Room - with stand-alone shower Bathroom - Toilet, sink and stand-alone shower WC - Toilet only
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 and 2: Twin/Double room - beds can be made up as a double or separated to twin beds Bedroom 3: Single room Bedroom 4: Double room Bedroom 5: Twin room Rooms 2 and 5 have views overlooking the Valley
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Included in Price
- Included in Price
- Catering available
- Max. occupancy: 9
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Parking If you are driving to the chalet you can find parking on the road that runs by the chalet. If you do drive in, please let us know when you are 20 minutes away, and we will be able to come and meet you and help you with your luggage. Or if you would like to arrive early and get an extra day on the mountains we can meet you early with your lift passes, if you have pre-ordered them. Outside: There is a large balcony leading off the lounge, which has stunning views across the Valley Utility Room: Washing machine Ski/Snowboard boot lockers Ski/Board rack Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided for your stay; beds are prepared in advance of arrival of guests. For stays of more than one week, fresh towels and bed linen are provided mid-stay. The Chalet is tidied and cleaned daily when guests are on the slopes. Other: The open plan living dining area leads onto a large balcony with views overlooking the picturesque Méribel-Mottaret Valley