Apartment in Edinburgh, Edinburgh and Lothians, Scotland - Peaceful Location, A Few Minutes Walk From Princes Street
This main door garden apartment offers comfortable, spacious and beautifully presented accommodation in Edinburgh's City Centre.
About the Owner
About Veronica Barber
We live in The Scottish Borders where my husband has a farm. We bought the garden flat to give us access to all the wonderful galleries, theatres, cinemas, restaurants and shops that Edinburgh offers. We love being able to walk to all these venues from our comfortable flat and it is a joy to return to its peace and tranquillity at the end of a busy day!
Veronica Barber purchased this apartment in 2005
Activity and Interests
Waverley Station with direct link to London Kings Cross Station (journey time approx 4 hours)
Private garage available on request.
Use of car not necessary but car hire is available on Annandale Street and East London Street.
There are many Local shops, banks and supermarkets on Leith Walk and Elm Row where the internationally renowned Valvona & Crolla is located - a perfect venue for breakfast! There are many interesting shops and restaurants on Broughton Street which is only a few minutes walk from the apartment.
- Booking Notes:
All enquiries will be responded to immediately by email. 50% deposit payable by cheque on a confirmed booking. Balance to be paid 6 weeks before date of arrival.
Changeover Day is flexible. Arrival and departure to be arranged with guest.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to Bedroom 1 with walk-in shower, wash hand basin and wc. Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, wash hand basin and wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Large Double Bed, en-suite shower room Bedroom 2 with Large Double Bed or Twin Beds Bedroom 3 with Small Double Bed and built in Sauna Bedroom 4 with 3' 8" Single Bed
- Max. occupancy: 6
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: This is a very comfortable family apartment and, as such, all the furniture, fittings, linen, towels etc etc are of a very high standard. Outside: Descending stone steps lead to an attractively planted front patio with a bench. The rear garden is split level with a shaped pebble area with a bench flanked by a formal paved area with garden table, 2 benches and 2 chairs. Rising steps lead up to the pebbled raised garden with a wrought iron table and 2 wrought iron chairs. There is a summerhouse on this level with electricity and 2 wicker chairs. The landscaping provides tranquility and privacy throughout the year. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided with all beds made up for guests' arrival. The property is thoroughly cleaned after every rental and for a stay of one week or more, a mid stay clean and change of linen and towels is offered at no extra charge. Other: This open plan garden apartment apartment is stylishly furnished and the flooring throughout is hardwood oak with underfloor central heating.