Villa in Alfeicao, Loule, Central Algarve, Portugal - Secluded and Peaceful With World Class Views. This Location is Genuinely Special.
This gorgeous detached three bedroom villa is located in a secluded location in the rural hill country of the Algarve. Just 5 minutes drive from the thriving market town of Loule, the villa enjoys uninterrupted, commanding views over the low-lying hills and coastline beyond. With private parking, an infinity pool that faces the countryside and ocean beyond, landscaped gardens, sun terraces and balcony, this is truly a special place to stay.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family of golfers who first discovered The Algarve on a golfing holiday. We spend several years coming over to Portugal and just fell in love with the area and people. It's been a wonderful location for our kids to grow up and develop, and to enjoy themselves on the golf courses, beaches and in the local nightspots. We finally decided to buy a property because we wanted to spend more time out here and a have a place of our own to give us as much space, privacy and freedom to do just as we wanted. It's been a perfect decision for us.
(3 traveller reviews)
What a fantastic location and 5 star accommodation. The whole process from making the original booking to the actual holiday itself was perfect. This was our first 'Villa' experience as a family, as we've always stayed at hotels previously and based on this experience we will be booking our next summer vacation in Villa. Lucia (local agent) was very helpful and incredibly efficient (thank you!). The views and the location are second to none and the layout of the bedrooms with all being en-suite worked really well. Loule is close by for everything you need and you're only 15 minutes (by car) from the coast (Villamoura) with some great attractions. Well worth visiting some of the the smaller villages (Alte - watch out for the donkey called Baltazar:-). All in all, a great family location with everything you need and views that exceed your expectations. No doubt we'll be back in the future...
Absolutely beautiful villa inside and out. The views are amazing and the villa gets the sun from first thing in the morning till last thing at night. The decor is lovely and the beds are comfy. It took a while to get used to the access road but even that was improved by the neighbours during our time there.
Would love to book again for next year. Many thanks.
My family and I had our 4th holiday in Portugal this year and decided to try a new location and a new villa....we were not disappointed! Villa Kurtz was the perfect villa for us. The villa itself was just as lovely as the photos made it out to be. The location was the best of both worlds - private, secluded and slightly off the beaten track (!) but also within a few minutes drive of one of our favourite towns - Loule. The view from the terrace was amazing. One you would never tire of! Internally the villa was extremely comfortable with lovely furniture, etc. If I had to be really picky the only tiny downside for me was the fact that the pool couldn't be heated by a few degrees. Having said that, it certainly never stopped my children or husband using it....!!!! The only thing I will say is you definitely need a car due to the location. All in all we loved it so much we've booked to go again next year!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
With it's world famous beaches, this part of Portugal is always an ideal choice for family holidays and children of all ages. And for those who love golf, water sports, horse riding, hiking and or bird watching, they will also find this an excellent location. Basically it's great for any outdoor activities. There are also gym facilities for anyone wanting to workout, and then chill out in the spas located in the area.
The closest beach is 15/20 minutes drive away. The Golden Triangle Algarve beach stretches for miles! Soft sand backed by the famous Algarvian reddy cliffs lead down to the Atlantic Ocean. The sea is lovely and clean and perfect for water sports. The beach is gorgeous and has some great quality restaurants and cafes. This area is also home to the famous Rio Formosa nature reserve which lies in the migratory corridor, and is one of the last places in Europe for some birds to make nests.
The closest airport is Faro which is around 20 minutes drive from the property. This is a very popular holiday destination so is serviced by several airlines. Flights come in on a daily basis for most of the year. If driving, the motorway network is excellent and the exit junction for Loule leads into the town which is only minutes away from the villa. There are rail links in Almancil and Loule, and a Ferry port in Faro.
The house is situated on the edge of Loule, a traditional Portuguese town and close to Almancil, Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo and Villamoura. Faro is only 20 minutes away and for anyone wanting a day in Spain, Seville is 1.30 hours drive away. Following the coast North an excellent motorway system will take you to Portimao in less than 1 hour and Lisbon, capital city of Portugal in around 2 hours. And for shopping, nightclubs and more even beaches Albufeira is just 30 minutes drive away.
You'll find a large supermarket a few minutes drive from the house. It sells a great variety of goods including international foods. There are many restaurants and cafes in the area which cater for every taste and pocket. General shopping, post offices and banks are situated both in Loule and nearby Almancil. Medical facilities are also accessible in Loule. There are endless different leisure activities going on in the area from go-karting to cycling and paragliding. To water parks, a zoo-marine park and family leisure centres - all designed to make visitors enjoy a memorable holiday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2017 - 31 May 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Once the booking has been agreed we will email or send a booking form out. We ask clients to pay a non refundable 30% deposit to secure the booking, and the remaining balance will be due one month before they arrive for their holiday.
Although we do try to be flexible normally Saturday is our preferred changeover day. We will work with each client individually regarding arrival and departure times.
Notes on prices:
Rental prices depend on the season and begin from £800.00 per week. A security deposit is payable at the time the balance is paid. This is to cover breakages and lost keys etc. It will be returned to you within 7 days of the return of the keys to us, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom has an ensuite with walk-in shower, toilet, oval bath and two sinks. Bedroom 2 has an ensuite with shower, sink, bidet and toilet. Bedroom 3 has an ensuite with shower, sink, and toilet. Also a ground floor cloakroom with toilet and sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king-size double bed and ensuite bathroom. Its French doors lead out to a private balcony with views to the coast. Bedroom 2 has a double bed, ensuite and French doors leading to the terrace. Bedroom 3 has twin beds and ensuite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is large and airy and very comfortably accommodates 6 people. If guests need more accommodation, we can supply additional camp beds on request. This will alter the rental rate. Outside: The 10m x 5m chlorine swimming pool is completely private and overlooks the amazing views of the hills of Loule, Almancil and the ocean beyond. Poolside sun loungers are provided for this part of the garden. A hardwood patio dining set, which seats 6, is also provided for the main terrace together with a separate BBQ. A teak table and chairs furnish the master bedroom private balcony on the first floor. This balcony enjoys the same panoramic views. The gardens are beautifully landscaped throughout, regularly maintained, and watered by an automatic irrigation system. Utility Room: Washing machine, clothes dryer, iron, general cleaning equipment Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is fully equipped with towels and linen. Cleaning services are available and we try to be as flexible as possible so the frequency of cleans/changes is negotiated separately with each client. Other: The front door leads into an airy hallway the ground floor rooms, and staircase to the master suite.