Villa in Ozankoy, Kyrenia - Peaceful location 5 minutes drive from the nearest Beach & Kyrenia Town
Kemeralti Villa in Ozankoy is a truly beautiful base for enjoying peace and tranquillity by the private pool, for walking or visiting the many ancient historic sites. Ideal location for couples, family or friends that want to benefit from the independence, yet convenience of being close to everything! The villa is perfectly located for the local bars and restaurants that Ozankoy offers if you wish to dine locally (10 minute walk to the nearest restaurant). The villa has both sea and mountain views. Five minutes north of the villa are the beautiful, sandy beaches of the Mediterranean & a variety of bars & restaurants, which cater for every taste and budget. To the South, the impressive Five Finger (Besparmak) Mountains, creating an impressive backdrop to the villa where the beautiful and historic village of Bellapais, just a 5 minutes drive away, with its magnificent Abbey & many restaurants. Ten minutes drive from the villa is Acapulco hotel, one of the best beaches on the island with plenty of entertainment for the children including multiple pools, water slides & Turkish baths for the adults, with cafe bars etc
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We had a great time helped in no small part by your lovely villa."
" We had a lovely time in Cyprus and loved the villa, it was so roomy and clean and tastefully decorated. We would definitely recommend it"
"Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to stay in the villa, it was really lovely and TRNC worked magic, making us feel at home and relaxed almost the moment we arrived"
4.7 based on 10 holidaymaker reviews
Gorgeous villa, very comfortable & immaculately clean. The Pool and outdoor space are very well equipped, which all contributed to a wonderfully relaxing week in the sun. Would definitely return!
Lovely villa, very well equipped, it had everything we needed.
The villa was spotlessly clean with lovely modern bathrooms. We used the barbecue a couple of times but if you didn't want to eat in the villa all the restaurants we tried were lovely. We visited several beaches but it was quite difficult finding directions. It would be useful to have some further information in the villa on how to get to the beaches - the maps from the hire car company are not as detailed as you would hope!
A little corner of paradise
This was our fourth time staying at this villa and we hope there will be many more! The villa itself, the pool and outdoor area are all spotlessly clean and the height of good taste with lovely comfortable seating areas and sunloungers. The management team are a lovely couple, so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. A "must do" is to go up to the roof and watch the sunset, goes well with a chilled glass of wine!! There are lots of lovely restaurants in the area, our personal favourites are Rafters and St Tropez with very reasonable prices. A hidden treasure is The Aged House in Bellapais - a family rooftop restaurant - beautiful traditional dishes with lots of complimentary sides, fruit and water at a rock bottom cost. In the words of Arnie - "we will be back"!!!
Excellent villa, good location, well maintained, would return again.
Thanks to all for a lovely break.
First class accomodation
A wonderful peaceful holiday , a truly tranquil villa where you will need for nothing, a lovely pool and setting outside with a very comfortable interior , ideally sited for shopping and eating out. The management staff [Karen & Kevin] are really helpful and nothing seems to much for them. xxx John & Julie
First class Villa
This was our fourth visit to Northern Cyprus and the best villa we have stayed in. The villa was spotlessly clean with a wonderful pool and terrace area, with excellent restaurants nearby.
The management company were first class, always available and couldn't have been more helpful.
We loved the villa so much we have booked for 2916.
Activity and Interests
5 minutes drive of the villa are the beautiful, sandy beaches of the Mediterranean.
The nearest airport is Ercan this is a 35 minute drive from the villa.
Larnaca airport is approx 70 minutes from the villa. There is no visa/entry charge to cross to North Cyprus. It is a simple process at the border.
A collection service can be arranged for pick up from Larnaca through a local company.
A car is essential and will also allow you to discover the beautiful island at your leisure.
There are a great variety of bars & restaurants locally in Ozankoy, which cater for every taste and budget, with plenty more within a few minutes drive away. Within 5 mins drive are the beautiful, sandy beaches of the Mediterranean. The picturesque village of Bellapais can be found just a 5 minutes drive away, with its magnificent Abbey and many restaurants. Kyrenia harbour also five minute drive away, Supermarkets are also a couple of minutes drive, as you can see a car is essential
Ozankoy is perfect for giving you the advantage of village life, yet within 5 minutes you can be in the centre of Kyrenia town. Ozankoy is a small village with local restaurants and small local shops, which are only a few minutes drive away. The village offers a local riding school. Supermarkets are plentiful, the nearest one being two minutes drive away,they are all well stocked with fresh food daily. There are lots of historical sights to see in Northern Cyprus and full details can be found in the villa guide upon arrival.
The restaurants in this area are superb you will be spoilt for choice, catering for all tastes. Nearest restaurant a 10 minute walk away. All are family friendly. Several restaurants will taxi you from our villa to their restaurant.
Kyrenia is an easy place to be any time of the day; exploring shops, markets and local cafés, ice cream parlours and strolling along the narrow cobbled alleys behind the harbour or joining the locals along the promenade and sea wall. As the sun sets, Kyrenia harbour becomes the focus of activity as the locals take their evening stroll and the restaurants that face the waters prepare for their memorable evenings. Crisp white linen and individually candle-lit tables are lovingly arranged to welcome the evening's guests to enjoy the Mediterranean food, whilst gentle strumming of music wafts out across the harbour, overlooking the sea.
Other close attractions include the 'fairytale' castles of St Hilarion and Buffavento with their panoramic views. Visit Turtle (Alagadi) Beach, home to the nesting turtles between May and October or take a drive to the Karpaz peninsula, with its turquoise sea & deserted white sandy beaches, even staying overnight in one of the beach lodges.
Failing that, stay at home around the lovely pool and BBQ, grab a drink and just relax....
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Nov 2016 - 1 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Apr 2017 - 19 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
20 May 2017 - 1 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
For further information and booking please contact the owner on the details below. A deposit of £100 per week is required on confirmation of the booking and the balance paid 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. Deposits are non-refundable. A £200 returnable breakages and damage deposit is also payable at the same time, refunded up to 3 weeks after departure.
Flexible where possible. I aim to allow guests to stay in the villa until they depart to the airport, this depends on arrival and departure times of guests and at busy times will need co-operation from all parties concerned.
Notes on prices:
Additional days will be charged pro rata.
Cancellation charges: Up to 8 weeks from occupancy-deposit. 56 to 29 days prior to occupancy - 60% of total. 28 days or less to occupancy - 100%. NB: It is always advisable to take out holiday insurance in the event of cancellation, property loss, accident or ill health.
A deposit of £100 per week (non refundable) is due on reservation. The balance is due along with a £200 SECURITY DEPOSIT (refunded after inspection) 8 weeks before your travel date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- ice skating
- mountain climbing
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Contemporary finish
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Beautifully refurbished for 2015. Main bathroom & en suite have a contemporary finish, fully tiled wall and floors, wet room showers, basin and toilets with soft close lids.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom with double bed & En Suite Bedroom two with dual aspect, twin beds, pool views. Fitted furniture to both rooms, also Air conditioning and patio doors with fly screens.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has been furnished to a high standard and is very comfortable. Dining Room with patio doors to the front gardens and views of St.Hilarion Castle with views of mountains and Bellapais. Outdoor terracing is plentiful at the front, the rear terrace has been covered for much needed shade and furnished with sofa & armchairs, as well as a roof terrace to capture the sunset. Bedrooms 1-Double bed, en-suite, air-conditioning and fitted furniture. Bedroom 2 twin beds with patio doors to rear terrace and pool views with au conditioning. Patio doors to the gardens with fly screen. Wireless Internet available. Outside: Our private pool is just lovely, with LED lights, Roman End and depth change markings, ensures everyone can enter the pool easily and safely. With poolside loungers and built in Cyprus BBQ along side, you have everything you need for the perfect holiday. Four seater dining set for alfresco dining on the open terrace. Enclosed terracing with lounge style furniture. Roof terrace to watch the stunning sunset and enjoy the night sky. We have three different terraces allowing shade at any time of the day. Stone walls surround our private landscaped gardens and private driveway with gates. Local plants add to the ambience. Parasols, benches & bistro set are located around the pool side for your enjoyment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Includes the provision of all bed sheets, bath towels and pool towels. The property is cleaned prior to arrival and linen changed provided weekly. Additional cleaning and linen changes available for a small charge. Other: Changeover day is flexible however at busy times it may mean you are a check in and out time to allow for housekeeper to prepare villa