Villa in Pissouri, Limassol, South Cyprus - Peaceful Location With Spectacular Coastal And Mountain Views
Rayleigh is a large privately owned 2 bedroom property on a luxury development in the attractive village of Pissouri, situated on a hillside the village commands outstanding panoramic views over the Troodos mountains to the Mediterranean sea and has maintained much of its original character offering a wide range of restaurants, tavernas, bars, shops, and banks. Together with the warm Cypriot welcome makes for an ideal destination to wind down from the pressure of modern day living. Fully air-conditioned Rayleigh is well equipped for all your holiday needs, relax out on the spacious sun terrace with some of the best views the island has to offer or take a dip in our large communal pool.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Hi just a quick e-mail to say how much Annette and i enjoyed our stay at zeta 9 we had a great time and the accommodation was very nice indeed, very clean and couldn't have suited us better.
just returned from a great holiday at the villa, thanks for allowing us to share it with you, first class accommodation presented in a excellent manner in a stunning location ( i can see why you purchased there ). My wife is already talking about returning next year and staying longer.
later in the year when i know my commitments maybe i can discuss it with you.
Ivan Dyer. Norwich
Activity and Interests
Pissouri bay is a beautiful blue flag beach and is 5 min drive down the valley road through vineyards and orchards. Water sports are available in the summer season including sailing, wind surfing, scuba diving and jet-ski's, here also you will find a wide choice of tavernas, restaurants and mini markets-along with a 5 star hotel and spa resort. Other beaches to visit Adimou, Curium, lady's mile, and Governers bay.
All major airlines fly into the Cyprus airports of Paphos and Larnaca from all parts of the Uk and Europe. The closest airport is Paphos and is a simple 20 min journey, Larnaca is approx. 50 mins, although a car is not essential they are cheap and enable you to fully explore the surrounding areas, all major car hire firms are located at both airports.
Village is a 5 min walk.
Pissouri bay 5 min drive.
Paphos and limassol 25 min drive.
Aphrodites rock 10 min drive.
Troodos 45-60 min drive.
The village is a 5 min walk and has an enticing square with a good array of tavernas and restaurants, post office mini markets, delicatessen, 2 banks and a bakery. During the summer months a traditional Cypriot night takes place in the square with dancing and music enjoyed by visitors and locals alike, the amphitheatre has the perfect acoustics and amazing views across Pissouri towards the sea and is only a short walk away from the square, generally you are allowed to bring food and drinks to the shows, so don't forget a cushion as the seats are made of stone.
- Booking Notes:
Booking can be done by phone or email, 25% deposit on booking and balance due 6 weeks before departure. Prices are per week in Uk pounds, i can quote for periods other than a weekly basis.
Changeover days will be flexible to suit all parties concerned.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom with bath, power shower and wc, basin and storage space, also downstairs toilet with wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, bedroom 2 twin beds. both rooms have air-conditioning, fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and mirrors, patio doors ( with shutters ) leading to balconies.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Strictly no smoking inside the property. Private parking, car hire is not essential but is recommended, long term let considered. Outside: Two sets of patio doors lead from the lounge area out to the large tiled terrace which is partially covered and provides shade and privacy, and is also ideal for sun worshippers, sun loungers are provided, it is equipped with a large glass topped patio table, chairs and parasol, its an excellent place to enjoy a meal or just sit and relax with a drink and admire the spectacular views to the sea across the bay and inland towards the Troodos mountains. beautiful early morning sun rises over the sea to snow covered mount Olympus in the winter, the terrace overlooks Pissouri and the delightful shared swimming pool with toilet and shower facilities. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen provided which include beach towels, cleaning/laundry included. Mid stay clean available at extra cost. welcome pack included.