Apartment in London, England - Walking Distance from the World's Leading Financial Centre, Easy access to tourist attractions
A stunning two bedroom apartment in one of the City's most sought-after blocks which is lift-serviced, has a communal fitness room, offers a 24-hour concierge service and has beautifully maintained landscaped communal gardens. A south facing balcony offer views over the City of London. It is an incredibly bright and airy property with a separate contemporary kitchen and bathrooms, and is presented to a very high standard. Lexington Apartments is located at the lower end of City Road just south of Old Street roundabout. It is within easy reach of Old Street tube (Northern Line) and mainline overground services, and is in the middle of Clerkenwell, Hoxton and Shoreditch, all known for their fashionable bars and restaurants.
About the Owner
About Les Hales
My wife and I live and work in Hong Kong. We enjoy visiting the UK 2 or 3 times a year and enjoy the quiet and convenience of our flat.
I am a university graduate and a management consultant.
Les Hales purchased this apartment in 1997
Why Les Hales chose London
Close to the City of London with great transport links and easy access to all the London landmarks. fast changing and up-and-coming area.
What makes this apartment unique
Building is professionally managed to a very high standard.
From the Owner
“Close to the City of London with great transport links and easy access to all the London landmarks. fast changing and up-and-coming area.”
Activity and Interests
This central London location has easy access to City Airport, Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted.
All major attractions of London can be accessed in 30 minutes by public transport.
Within a short distance of the street door are coffee shops, pubs, supermarkets, restaurants, and banks. The but stops heading north and south on City Road are within yards of the building.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payment by bank transfer is required in full prior to occupancy
Arrival date is flexible but there is a minimum stay of 1 week. Arrival is usually after 3pm but earlier may be possible if there is no previous guest. Departure time is before 10am.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Building is professionally managed to a very high standard.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- city centre
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 1 with wc , bath , second bathroom with shower, wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed , Bedroom 2 with double bed
- Notes on accommodation: Stylish modern apartment on the 9th floor with ground floor security desk and two large lifts. The flat has a balcony with two chairs and excellent views south to the City of London skyline including the Shard, Guerkin, and Tower 42, originally known as the NatWest tower. Outside: Shared garden with other owners in the complex. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh towels and linen supplied and changed on a weekly basis