House in Bracklesham Bay, Nr. Chichester, Sussex, England - Peaceful Location with Wheelchair Access
Beachside Holiday Home located in Bracklesham Bay near Goodwood Race Course. This spacious property can fit any size family with it's many rooms, large garden, and beach.
About the Owner
Hello, my name is Thomas, I am a property owner. I settled in West Sussex with my family five around years ago.
From the Owner
“The Southern coast is packed with beautiful old holiday homes from – now government regeneration and coastal defence has ensures the revival of the local tourist industry for the foreseeable future. West Sussex is a beautiful space with national parks, low crime rates and pleasant people. I have worked hard restoring and maintaining properties in the area for some time, and I am proud to own them.”
Activity and Interests
Property is situated right on an isolated strip of West Sussex beach, which being pebbly rather than sandy makes it a haven of tranquility.
7.5 miles from Chichester, Historic City, Closest Junction
22 Miles from Portsmouth
52 miles from Gatwick Airport.
70 Miles from Bournemouth
12 Miles to Bognor Regis
14 Miles to Goodwood
17 Miles to Arundel
22 Miles to Portsmouth
Bracklesham bay is a joined to the small town of East Wittering. Easy access to shops, cafes and restaurants means that you will not have to drive during your stay.
- Booking Notes:
Make bookings and enquiries via Phone and Email
Balance on Arrival
Deposits are around 20%
Saturday to Saturday
Arrival 2.00 PM
leaving 10.30 AM
Notes on prices:
Prices start from £500 with £750 in Summer Months. Contact by phone or email.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 communal bathrooms with Bath and Shower. There is also an outdoor toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with three single beds Bedroom 3 With two single beds Able to provide additional folding beds
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Fans and Internet Access are inclusive, but need to be organised in advance. Outside: Large Back Garden ideal for Tennis and complete with Barbecue and Front Drive big enough for several cars. Utility Room: Our utility room is located by the property with Washing Machine and Dish Washer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and Cleaning Materials are provided, you will need to bring your own towels though.