Apartment in Parque Santiago 2, Playa de Las Americas, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Apartment in Las Americas, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Created by one of Tenerife´s most respected developers, Parque Santiago II remains one of the most uniquely-designed and popular complexes on the island. For good reason. Impeccably maintained, the complex affords a stunning pool located in beautiful palm-fringed gardens. Sleeping up to 5, this comfortable apartment enjoys a view to take the breath with picture-postcard sunsets framed by an arched window to the balcony beyond. Panoramic and spectacular views from the balcony over to the island of Gomera, Costa Adeje and up to the peak of mounth Teide, frequently covered by snow. The sea is closer that it appears on the photo, and surfers are in activity all the time. Whatever your heart desires can be found on your doorstep, from 5-star shopping at the exclusive Safari Centre to beach bars, top restaurants and endless water sport activities along the seafront. Speaking of which, turn left and the pristine promenade leads you to the charm and tradition of former fishing village, Los Cristianos, while turning right will lead you to the bright lights of Las Americas and the more select suburbs of Fañabe and Del Duque. Whatever your holiday demands, Parque Santiago II will not leave you wanting.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I am a Norwegian owning this nice Las Americas appartment. I try to go down there as often as I can.
I work within the field of intelectual property, including trademarks, design and patents.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Just returned from this fantastic clean and well maintained apartment which was exactly as described. Very central though quiet location. Great sea views. Close to all bars and restaurants. Staff very friendly. Would highly recommend Bombay Blue Indian Restaurant though stay away from the 10e three course meal deals frequently advertised (personal choice of course). Visit to the numerous bars on the strip also highly recommended with some really good mixed entertainment. Would definitely recommend this apartment and thank you to the owner for prompt and very efficient communication. Will definitely be returning to this apartment (dates permitting).
Great holiday property.
Just arrived back from this property, had a great holiday. Apartment was clean and well equipped. It's in a very central location. Pool area was great, plenty of sunbeds available any time. Staff really friendly. Lots of great restaurants nearby also plenty of shops. Owners were very easy to deal with.All in all we had a great holiday and will definitely be booking again in the future.
Activity and Interests
Tenerife Reina Sofia (TFS) airport is a mere 20 minute taxi ride away, Local buses can be caught just outside the complex which go all over the island regularly. The airport "Los Rodeos" (TFN) is about 70 km. from Playa de las Americas.
All amenities are located on the complex or outside, including shops restaurants, supermarkets, bars, taxi and banks.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% of the rental has to be paid in advance payable by bank transfer. Rest of the amount about one month before arrival. Deposit: 200 Euro or pounds, refunded after inspection of the apartment the same day of departure. The owner accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or accident whether personal or otherwise suffered by you while there. Please ensure your take out adequate travel insurance.
We are flexible on arrival and departure dates. The apartment will be ready for your arrival at 4pm and departure is 10am, unless prearranged with me, the owner. I am flexible. There are on site facilities for showering should you have a late departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices based on 4 sharing. 5th Person 50 €/week.
Additional fee for final cleaning and laundry (75Euros).
Shorter rental than one week is possible if you see a vacant gap less than seven days in the calender.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom has shower cabinet, toilet, bidet, sink, mirror and a rack for towels and toilet articles, etc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, Two single beds and bed tables to be moved as you like...
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Two single beds and bed tables to be placed as you like...
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms), Sofa in living room can be used as bed Notes on bedrooms: Both bedrooms have 2 single beds in each, plenty of wardrobe space and drawers. A safe is located in bedroom 1.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a poolside bar and restaurant open from 9am-7pm, as well as a supermarket open Sundays and a bank on the complex. Sorry no hen or stag parties and no pets allowed. Smokers welcome provided they smoke on the balcony and use the ashtrays. Outside: The beautiful gardens of Parque Santiago II have tropical plants and trees. The saltwater pool is heated for most of the year and has a separate children´s area. To enable the up keep of complex and gardens and maintain a full time pool attendant, the sunbeds and parasols on the complex are chargeable. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is cleaned on your arrival.