House in central Abersoch, North Wales - Central location, two minutes walk to the main beach, shops, yacht club
This family house comfortably sleeps 12 and is ideal for families. It has a secure south facing garden and off street parking for two cars. A beach hut on the main beach is also available at the owners discretion for a small extra fee. The house is comfortable and well furnished. Linen is included in the price.
About the Owner
About Virginia Hoddinott
My husband came to Abersoch when he was a toddler and enjoyed many fantastic family holidays there growing up. When we married he introduced me to Abersoch and we decided it would be the perfect place to take our own children. We have had the house for about 15 years and have had some magical and treasured holidays with family and friends over the recent years.
Virginia Hoddinott purchased this house in 2000
What makes this house unique
Gwynfa House is an extremely relaxing place to holiday as it has been kitted out especially for families. Everything is walkable to and from, so we park the car and don't usually use it unless going surfing to Hells Mouth. We love spending the day on the beach and walking back in the late afternoon for a shower and glass of wine!
Activity and Interests
Two minutes walk from the Abersoch main beach. The garden gate at the bottom of the property leads out to the Beach Road.
Pwhelli train station is a 10-15 minute drive.
Car not essential when you are staying at the house, but probably needed to get there!
House in central Abersoch
Pwllheli is a 10-15 minute drive
Llanbedrog is 10 minutes drive
Portmerion (Porthmadog) is half an hour
Snowdonia mountains approx one hour
Good mobile phone reception
- Booking Notes:
30% payable on booking; 70% payable one month before arrival. Both ideally done by bank transfer, but cheques accepted. £150 bond cheque to be sent with the booking form. This is held until after the booking and if in the unlikely case there have been any damages, this amount goes towards the repairs. Should this not be needed then the cheque is destroyed. Contact the owner Virginia Hoddinott on 01765 658430 if further details are needed.
Saturdays in peak season
Fridays in off peak season
if we have availability, then mid week to mid week bookings can be discussed
Notes on prices:
We do accept small parties off season with a proportional reduction in the rent. Please contact the owner Virginia Hoddinott to discuss your requirements.
From the Owner
“Gwynfa House is an extremely relaxing place to holiday as it has been kitted out especially for families. Everything is walkable to and from, so we park the car and don't usually use it unless going surfing to Hells Mouth. We love spending the day on the beach and walking back in the late afternoon for a shower and glass of wine!”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 x house bathrooms, 1 x shower room
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 x double bedrooms (two with with hand basins) 2 x twin bedrooms (one with hand basin) 1 x bunk room (sleeping 4) with hand basin
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 12
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: A stairgate is available Outside: Large, quiet, secure, south facing garden; large patio area; barbecue; garden furniture with seating for 12 people. Utility Room: 1 x large fridge, 1 x large freezer, 1 x wine fridge Microwave Ironing board, iron Washing machine, drying rack Additional sink Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen provided, towels not provided On changeover day there is a light cleaning service but we expect the house to be left clean and tidy Other: Sun room with seating for 6-8 people Children's playroom with sofa, armchair and second large TV with Sky