Apartment in Emsworth, Havant, Hampshire, England - Emsworth Is an attractive village on the shores Of Chichester Harbour
This comfortable sunny flat is on the first floor of a detached house in a quiet road which leads to Emsworth Sailing Club. The flat is ideal for a comfortable and restful base while sightseeing, walking, sailing or birdwatching or for warm cosy short breaks in the winter. In the summer the harbour is busy with sailing and fishing craft and there are many coastal and country walks. The the centre which is just over five minutes walk along the harbour wall, has many varied independent shops, restaurants and pubs.The interesting history of Emsworth is exhibited in the local museum. The Chistere Festival theatre, Fishbourne's Roman palace, Goodwood's horse and motor racing and Portsmouth's Maritime History are all within easy reach.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"The range of artwork on the walls is pleasingly wide, the reading matter must cover all possible tastes and what a view to breakfast by!"
"I found the walk into the town utterly uplifting - whichever way, particularly on a morning, with the swans flying in and breaking to a halt on the millpond."
“A welcome return – such a wonderful retreat of peace and rest. Shall miss the view watching the swans, seagulls squabbling and bobbing, robin’s song, swallows still around. Sitting at dusk watching the bats was special too.”
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Chichester Harbour is tidal leaving a muddy shore but with interesting walks. Hayling Island beaches are 7 miles away and West Wittering beach 13 miles.
Southampton Airport is 24 miles and Heathrow and Gatwick airports are 64/60 miles away
Emsworth 5/8 minutes walk.
Chichester 8 miles and Portsmouth 10 miles
There are many varied shops in Emsworth where one can buy meat, groceries, fruit and vegetable and bread.
There is a small Co-op store here and Waitrose and Tesco in Havant which is 3 miles away
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A booking form will be sent when a request is made for a vacant date and a £100 deposit required with the balance due four weeks beforehand.
Changeover day is mainly on a Friday in the high season but can be flexible at other times.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The bathroom is situated between the two bedrooms and has a bath with shower over, basin and WC
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There is one bedroom with a king-size bed with a duvet and the second bedroom has twin 3' beds with duvets and a small single bed with blankets.
- Outside: There is a small balcony with harbour views leading from the dining room. Parking is off road at the front of the house. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The beds are made up with duvets and one towel per person is provided.