Apartment in Tignes, recently renovated to a high standard
‘Apartment Amelie’ is a high quality, newly renovated, modern, ski in/ski out self catered apartment within Chalet Amelie in Tignes Le Lavachet at 2100m. Very comfortably sleeps 6 guests in 2 double bedrooms (both en-suite) and 2 single sofa beds (or double) in the lounge. Separate toilet. Ski to your door, 50 metres to 2 express chairlifts, 150 metres to resort centre, free WIFI internet, DVD, TV, prices from £800 per week. Both bedrooms are en-suite and 2 single sofa beds (or double) in the lounge. Ski to your door, 50 metres to 2 express chairlifts, 150 metres to resort centre, free WIFI internet, ski boot dryer.
About the Owner
About James Philpott
Hi, we're Jamie and Gayle. Thank you for taking the time to look at our apartment in Tignes. We live in Tignes for most of the winter and so are usually in resort should you need any advice or help during your holiday. If not, a representative of ours will be on hand to advise or assist. We operate a catered chalet business in Tignes and so you can expect professional standards; from the booking process to the service and cleanliness of the apartment.
James Philpott purchased this apartment in 2011
Why James Philpott chose Tignes
Why Tignes??? We first lived in Tignes during the winter season 2003/2004 and immediately fell in love with everything it has to offer. The vastness and variety of L’Espace Killy, the reliability and quality of the snow, not to mention the efficiency of the ski lift system mean that in our eyes it is unbeatable as a ski resort.
Having subsequently started a business in Tignes, which we still operate, we have now been living in Tignes for 11 years and it remains the place of our dreams!
What makes this apartment unique
We love the apartment being ski-in/ski-out at a snow sure altitude of 2100m!
We like the apartment being within a traditional, stand alone chalet, surrounded by other small chalets, rather than a large apartment block.
From the Owner
“Why Tignes??? We first lived in Tignes during the winter season 2003/2004 and immediately fell in love with everything it has to offer. The vastness and variety of L’Espace Killy, the reliability and quality of the snow, not to mention the efficiency of the ski lift system mean that in our eyes it is unbeatable as a ski resort. Having subsequently started a business in Tignes, which we still operate, we have now been living in Tignes for 11 years and it remains the place of our dreams!”
Activity and Interests
The shops, cafes, bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lavachet are a 2 minute stroll from the apartment. A further choice of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in neighbouring Tignes Le Lac are a 5 minute walk or a 1 minute bus ride. The bus stop is 40 metres from the chalet. The bus is free and runs every 5 minutes during the day and every 30 minutes at night, 24 hours a day.
Tignes Le Lavachet is a purpose built resort at a snow sure altitude of 2100 metres. Tignes Le Lavachet has a pretty area of traditional wood and stone chalets; where our ski in/ski out Chalet Amelie is nestled, as well as some modern apartment buildings. Tignes Le Lavachet merges into neighbouring Tignes Le Lac.
Tignes Le Lavachet is superbly positioned in the heart of the ski area, one lift and a ski away from all the other villages of L’Espace Killy. Neighbouring Val D’Isere is just 2 lifts and a ski away. From the doorstep of Chalet Amelie, a short ski down an easy slope takes you to a choice of two fast 6 person chairlifts: the ‘Paquis’ chairlift links you with either Tignes Le Lac, Tignes Val Claret (or Val D’Isere via one more lift); the ‘Chaudannes’ chairlift gives access to Tignes Le Lac via a red or a blue slope or to Tignes Les Brevieres, via a red or blue slope. At the end of your day, you can ski across to Chalet Amelie from the beginner slope which runs past the chalet. The lift serving the beginner slope is located a few yards from Chalet Amelie, making this chalet a superb choice for beginners as well as all other standards.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Apr 2017 - 28 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Rental weeks run from Saturday to Saturday, although this is sometimes flexible.
Normal check in time: 16:00
Normal check out time: 10:00
Sometimes this is flexible. Free luggage storage is possible outside of these times.
To book this apartment:
1. Send us an enquiry through the REQUEST BOOKING button or call us on 0044 7971 205724
2. Pay deposit (approx. 40%) by Debit Card, Credit Card (2.5% fee applies) or by Bank Transfer to our UK bank account
3. Pay the balance of your holiday 10 weeks before your holiday, then receive apartment check in details
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“We love the apartment being ski-in/ski-out at a snow sure altitude of 2100m! We like the apartment being within a traditional, stand alone chalet, surrounded by other small chalets, rather than a large apartment block.”
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Stereo ...
- wheelchair accessible
- 42 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Large en-suite shower and washbasin within both bedrooms. Soft bath towels are provided. There is a separate toilet off the lounge.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 (lounge) - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, 2 single sofa beds in the separate lounge
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double en-suite bedroom. Natural, ceiling and wall lighting. Bedroom 2: Double en-suite bedroom. Ceiling and wall lighting. Bedroom 3 (lounge): 2 single sofa beds All beds are made up with fresh linen, duvets and pillows.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Apartment Amelie is located on the ground floor of Chalet Amelie which is nestled amongst an attractive cluster of traditional wood and stone chalets. 50 metres to 2 express chairlifts, 150 metres to centre of Tignes Le Lavachet. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided. Start and end of week cleaning included, although we do expect that the apartment is left in a good condition, with bins taken out and all washing up done.