Cottage in Cullen, Grampian, Scotland - A Few Steps From The Beach
This is a typical Scottish fisherman's cottage. Built in the 1800s, the historic cottage has many original period features including an open fire in the lounge and sloping ceilings in the upstairs bedrooms. Within a few steps of sandy Cullen beach where you may even spot a Moray Firth dolphin or a passing whale. In the winter the northern lights (aurora borealis) can sometimes be seen. The detached cottage features 2 double bedrooms on the first floor and a twin room on the ground floor and so will accommodate 6 adults or a family with ease. Then there is the comfortable lounge with the open fire, a dining room, kitchen and bathroom. The cottage is fully gas centrally heated.
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
The cottage is within a few steps of the beach.
Aberdeen is the nearest city and is only 45 miles south. The city has an international airport, railway and bus stations providing onward travel links throughout the UK and beyond. The highland capital of Inverness is the next nearest city and like Aberdeen has an airport and good train links. It is advisable to have use of a car to fully appreciate what the area has to offer. However the village does have a local bus services.
Cullen has most shops, pubs, restaurants and other amenities.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£50|
A 25% deposit is payable to confirm the booking with the balance payable on or before 2 calendar months from your arrival date.
During the summer months the changeover day is Saturday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with larger than average antique French beds. Bedroom 2 with kingsize bed. Bedroom 3 with antique burr walnut kingsize bed.
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and high chair are available on request. Outside: Small private courtyard to the back of the cottage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and bed linen are provided.