Cottage in Hawksworth, Nr Ilkley. West Yorkshire, England - Peaceful Location Close To Historical Market Towns, Golf And Walks
A delightful one bed cottage situated in this prestigious holiday park in the heart of Yorkshire, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. South facing with large patio and open views of moorland, luxury kitchen, cosy lounge and large double shower. Locate on his delightful park with onsite pub and large beer garden.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Justine Hudson
Moor Valley is a haven surrounded by historical towns, golf courses, open moorland, wildlife and beautiful countryside walks. It is accessible from all major road networks, close to Leeds Bradford Airport, Baildon & Guiseley train stations.
Justine Hudson purchased this cottage in 2004
(1 traveller reviews)
THE STABLES IS AN OUTSTANDING PROPERTY FOR COUPLES WHO REQUIRE A RELAXING PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE.BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED.SPOTLESSLY CLEAN. ON OUR ARRIVAL THE OWNERS HAD PROVIDED US WITH TEA COFFE SUGAR FRESH MILK BUTTER BREAD AND EVEN A BOTTLE OF WINE.WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FANTASTIC COTTAGE. FOR ANY COUPLES YOUNG OR OLD.AND BECAUSE OF OUR LIMITED MOBILITY THE GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION AND WALK IN SHOWER MADE IT PERFECT FOR US . THE NEARBY( QUIET) PUB HUDSONS BAR AND ITS VERY FRIENDLY OWNERS RICK & JEAN MADE FOR THE PERFECT RELAXING EXPERIENCE. TO THE OWNER JUSTINE,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING US WITH A HEAVENLY COTTAGE, THANK YOU EMMA FOR PRINTING ALL MY MAPS AND TO GRAHAM FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND FRIENDLY BANTER. 10/10 FROM BARRY AND ANNE X
Activity and Interests
FROM LEEDS CITY CENTRE - Take the A65 following the airport signs, passing Yorkshire Television Centre on your right continue straight ahead through Kirkstall, Horsforth, Rawdon to Guiseley.
Go straight ahead at the junction with the A6038. Pass Bradford Golf Club on your left and through Hawksworth village.
Take the left hand turn at the crossroads after the village into Mill Lane. We are situated at the bottom of the hill on your left.
Baildon Village 2 miles
Guiseley 2 miles
Ilkley 5 miles
Otley 6 miles
Skipton 10 miles
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
25% Deposit is required and the balance is due 6 weeks before arrival
Friday and Monday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Luxury fully tiled shower room with double shower, wc and sink plus towel radiator, all with luxury in mind. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Large cosy bedroom with kingsize oak sleigh bed, wall mounted TV and luxury ensuite.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The large terrace has a small table to enjoy meals outside in the warmer weather or to just sit and relax. A coal BBQ with coals supplied is available. The terrace has delightful views to open fields and a stones throw from our quiet onsite bar and large beer garden. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included and made up for arrival.... Other: http://vimeopro.com/user3231250/the-stables-holiday-cottage-1 Please see the above link