OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit

Wavecrest, a Beach House overlooking Baby Bay Beach in Polzeath & Coastal Path

People12
Bedrooms 6
Bathrooms5
Property type house
Minimum Stay 3 - 7 nights

Pay with confidence

Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.

Learn more

Overview


Details
Property
house
People
12
Bedrooms
6
Bathrooms
5
Minimum Stay
3 - 7 nights

About the property

Wavecrest, Beach House in New Polzeath - Stunning Beachside location with sea views, garden and easy walk to Polzeath village

Self catering on the North Cornwall Coast with amazing beach, surf and sea views in New Polzeath. Wavecrest West side sleeps 6 in 3 twin bedrooms, the East side sleeps 6-8 in 2-3 bedrooms, if both wings (interconnecting) are rented together a max of 12 guests (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex).

Wavecrest West side sleeps 6 in 3 twin bedrooms, one of the twins has 2'6 single beds, most suitable for children

Wavecrest East side sleeps 6-8 in 2-3 bedrooms,

Wavecrest Lodge sleeps 2-4 open plan

If both interconnecting wings are rented together a max of 12 guests (+ a further 2-4 in the Lodge, the self contained annex) can be accommodated.

Please note rates are quoted per side .

More Details

Property Manager
Ros Renwick
Member since: 2013
Speaks English, French
Calendar last updated:
22 February, 2017

About Ros Renwick

Ros Renwick, owner of Mermaids Purse and marketing/ agent for other holiday houses, cottages and apartments in Rock, Polzeath, Trebetherick, Salcombe and Aldeburgh.

Guestbook comments from the manager

A very relaxing week and the dogs loved chasing the rabbits!”

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was an ideal family let with dogs being allowed. All the necessary arrangements were made to accommodate us comfortably.

The cottage was ideally situated for our family, and was nice and clean.
Jun 2014
  • 1 of 1

Reviews

Location

Photos

Prices & Availability

Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
 
Feb Half Term
10 Feb 2017 - 26 Feb 2017
4 night minimum stay
£485
for 4 nights
From
£120
From
£125
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£650
 
 
Low Season
27 Feb 2017 - 30 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
£450
for 3 nights
From
£150
From
£150
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£500
 
 
Easter Holidays
31 Mar 2017 - 13 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
£725
for 4 nights
From
£175
From
£200
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£850
 
 
Easter
14 Apr 2017 - 23 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
£900
for 7 nights
£900
 
 
Late April
24 Apr 2017 - 27 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
£450
for 3 nights
From
£150
From
£150
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£600
 
 
May Bank Holiday
28 Apr 2017 - 7 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
£525
for 3 nights
From
£175
From
£275
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£850
 
 
Early -Mid May
8 May 2017 - 18 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
£525
for 3 nights
From
£175
From
£200
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£750
 
 
Late May
19 May 2017 - 25 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
£825
for 4 nights
From
£200
From
£225
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£1,000
 
 
May Half Term
26 May 2017 - 4 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
£1,500
for 7 nights
£1,500
 
 
Mid June
5 Jun 2017 - 15 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
£850
for 7 nights
£850
 
 
Late June
16 Jun 2017 - 29 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
£950
for 7 nights
£950
 
 
Early July
30 Jun 2017 - 6 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
£1,350
for 7 nights
£1,350
 
 
Peak Summer
7 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
£1,650
for 7 nights
£1,650
 
 
1st Week Sept
1 Sep 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
£1,500
for 7 nights
£1,500
 
 
Mid Sept
11 Sep 2017 - 21 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
£625
for 4 nights
From
£150
From
£175
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£800
 
 
Late Sept
22 Sep 2017 - 28 Sep 2017
3 night minimum stay
£450
for 3 nights
From
£150
From
£175
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£700
 
 
Early Oct
29 Sep 2017 - 12 Oct 2017
3 night minimum stay
£450
for 3 nights
From
£150
From
£175
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£650
 
 
1st Week Oct Half Term
13 Oct 2017 - 19 Oct 2017
4 night minimum stay
£625
for 4 nights
From
£150
From
£175
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£750
 
 
Main Week Oct Half Term
20 Oct 2017 - 29 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
£950
for 7 nights
£950
 
 
3rd Week Oct Half Term
30 Oct 2017 - 5 Nov 2017
4 night minimum stay
£650
for 4 nights
From
£150
From
£200
Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
£800
 
 
Low Season
6 Nov 2017 - 19 Dec 2017
3 night minimum stay
£450
for 3 nights
From
£150
£450
 
 
Christmas
20 Dec 2017 - 26 Dec 2017
5 night minimum stay
£1,250
for 5 nights
From
£250
£1,250
 
 
New Year
27 Dec 2017 - 7 Jan 2018
4 night minimum stay
£1,500
for 4 nights
From
£375
£1,500
 
 
Low Season
8 Jan 2018 - 8 Feb 2018
3 night minimum stay
£450
for 3 nights
From
£150
£450
 
 
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
£1,650
for 7 nights
£1,650
 

Additional pricing information

Refundable Damage Deposit £175
Pet Fee £15

Booking Notes:
We ask for a 25% booking deposit to secure the booking, with the remaining 75% + a refundable damage deposit of £175 per side payble 6 weeks before arrival.

Changeover Day:
Changeover day is Friday in high season, flexible where possible at other times.

Notes on prices:
All rates quoted on this site are for either East side or West side, if you would like to rent the the whole house interconnecting please double the amount quoted for 1 side. Rates for the Lodge are lower than those quoted, please contact us for a specific quote. Short breaks and long weekends available out of peak season, we also offer late availability and low occupancy discounts - please contact us for a quote.

we ask for 25% booking deposit to secure the booking with the remaining 75% + a refundable damage deposit of £175 per side (and £150 for the Lodge) due 6 weeks before arrival

Manager's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the manager or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Enquire Now Enquire Now
Available arrival
Available
Unavailable

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday house in Polzeath in Cornwall

Property Type:
  • house
Meals:
  • Self-catering
Location Type:
  • beach
  • near the sea
  • rural
  • village
  • waterfront
Theme:
  • Budget
  • Family
  • Romantic
  • Sports & Activities
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Heating
  • Internet ...
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room ...
  • Parking
  • Telephone ...
  • Tumble Dryer
  • Washing Machine
  • Wood Stove ...
Kitchen:
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Kitchen ...
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Dining ...
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 12 people
Bathrooms:
  • 5 Bathrooms
  • Bathroom 1 East Side 1st floor - Toilet , Bath (no shower)
    Bathroom 2 West Side 1st floor - Toilet , Bath (no shower)
    Shower room 1 East side Ground Floor - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
    Shower room 2 West Side Ground Floor - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
    Bathroom 5 Lodge - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
  • W Side: ground floor shower room, 1st floor bathroom with bath E Side: ground floor shower room, 1st floor bathroom with bath Lodge: ground floor shower room
Bedrooms:
  • 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
  • Bedroom 2 East Side Dorm Room - 1 Double Bed , 3 Single Bed
    Bedroom 1 East Side Master - 1 Large Double Bed
    Bedroom 4 West Side Ground Floor - 1 Single Bed , 2 2'6 single beds, more suitable for children than adults
    Bedroom 3 West Side Twin Ground Floor - 2 Single Bed , Ground Floor with basin
    Bedroom 5 West Side 1st Floor Twin - 2 Single Bed
    Bedroom 6 Lodge - 1 Large Double Bed , 1 Sofa bed/Futon
  • Description of sleeping capacity: W Side slps 6, E Side slps 6-8, Lodge slps 2-4 Notes on bedrooms: W Side grd floor Bed 1 with twin beds and sink, Bed 2 twin beds, W Side 1st floor Bed 3 twin beds.East Side grd floor Room with double sofa bed, 1st floor Bed 1 with double bed, Bed 2 walk through Dorm room with 1 double & 3 single beds.Lodge 1dble, 2sgl
Entertainment:
  • Books
  • DVD Player
  • Stereo
  • Television
Outside:
  • Terrace
  • Golf ...
  • Kayak / Canoe ...
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
  • Veranda
  • Tennis ...
Suitability:
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • children welcome
  • non smoking only
  • pets considered ...
  • suitable for elderly or infirm
  • wheelchair inaccessible
Attractions:
  • churches
  • cinemas
  • library
  • playground
  • restaurants
Leisure Activities:
  • beachcombing
  • bird watching
  • horse riding
  • scenic drives
  • sight seeing
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • Babysitter
  • fitness centre
  • groceries
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • deepsea fishing
  • fishing
  • golf
  • hiking
  • mountain biking
  • sailing
  • diving
  • snorkelling
  • surfing
  • swimming
  • tennis
  • water skiing
  • wind-surfing
Notes:
Outside: The house is sourrounded by an enclosed garden + there is a further steep sloping lawned area with heart shaped stone walled shelter for BBQ's and al fresco dining Utility Room: E Side: Utility cupboard under stairs with washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed Linen is included, please bring your own towels. Changeover cleaning on departure is included. Other: The E Side has an additional ground floor room that can be shut off to allow use of the double sofa bed or opened up to make an 'L' shaped living room Please note that the rates quoted are per wing.

Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website:

Partner Offers

Partner Offers

 
Portable wifi hotspot