CIELO - Sleeps 6 (3 bedrooms)
Cielo is a very spacious holiday villa that has been built by local craftsman using traditional Tuscan materials with wooden beam ceiling and oak flooring.
The contemporary style open plan living room, dining area and kitchen give the villa a spacious and bright feel.
Living lounge if furnished with TV, DVD player, large corner sofa, foot stool, and a wooden cabinet.
The villa has 2 double bedrooms with a double beds, wardrobes and chest of draws with en-suite bathroom/shower and 1 room with twin beds, wardrobe and a separate shower room.
The kitchen is fully fitted with oven, gas hob, dish washer, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle and has ample storage space.
The terrace is furnished with wicker arm chair and an ornate wrought iron table and 6 chairs.
The pool has a shallow end with seating hydro jets and has plenty of sun loungers with umbrellas around the area.
Located near the town of Sinalunga and the medieval village of Montepulciano, Pienza & Montalcino. Cignella Estate is situated in the middle of the finest wine growing regions of Italy and is in an ideal position from which to explore and experience the an idea traditional Tuscan vacation.
Cignella Estate is in an ideal postion to visit Florance, Pienza, Cartona, Montepulciano, Siena and Arezzo.
About the Owner
About Luca V.
I am based in London, working full time (and more) with 3 grown up children. For the past few years I have devoted a huge amount of time in ensuring that the standard of accommodation is to a level where I would like to live with my family. I believe I have succeeded and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Luca V. purchased this villa in 2012
Why Luca V. chose Val di Chiana
Breathtaking views over the Valdichiana, perched on top of a hill surrounded by 100 acres of woodland. Absolutely gorgeous and Tuscany at its best.
What makes this villa unique
Prime location in Tuscany with all major attractions within 1/2 hour.
Brand new swimming pool with jacuzzi area.
Completely newly renovated accommodation to the highest standard with traditional exteriors and contemporary interiors and new furnishings and fittings.
Fully equipped kitchens
Geothermic heating and cooling of apartments.
We take a 250 cash euro deposit on day of arrival for any damages/breakages which is refunded to you on your departure less any damages.
Change over is on Saturday's during peak season. Contact us for alternative change over date possibilities.
From the Owner
“Breathtaking views over the Valdichiana, perched on top of a hill surrounded by 100 acres of woodland. Absolutely gorgeous and Tuscany at its best.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We can arrange wine tasting and Italian cooking classes for our guests.
We also have an onsite manager who can help with any other requirements you may have.
Cignella Estate is an hour's drive from many beaches on the East Coast of Italy.
Approximate distance from:
Florence 1 hour
Pisa 2 hours
Perugia 45 minutes
Rome 2.5 hours
Cignella is situated 10 minutes for Sinalunga (Co-Op, Lidl etc.)
The pretty village of Pienza is 20 minutes (Val D'Orcia,
Siena City is 35 minutes drive,
Montepulciano (beautiful car free town) 15km, 20 minutes
Lucignano (Ancient Round Walled Town) 20km, 25 minutes
Cortona (Famous Ancient Walled Town) 40km, 45 minutes
Lake Trasimeno (borders Umbria) 45km, 48 minutes
It is advisable to pick up your grocery provisions before you arrive. There are good supermarkets in Sinalunga such as a large Co-Op with a great selection of fresh foods and provisions and there is a Lidl etc.
Some restaurants are also closed on Mondays please check beforehand but we have a great local selection for familys, couples and offering different cuisines. Information is provided in your villa.
There are plenty of banks in Sinalunga and other services you may require during your visit.
From the Owner
“Prime location in Tuscany with all major attractions within 1/2 hour. Brand new swimming pool with jacuzzi area. Completely newly renovated accommodation to the highest standard with traditional exteriors and contemporary interiors and new furnishings and fittings. Fully equipped kitchens Geothermic heating and cooling of apartments.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Chef
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- rain forests
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: The stunning large lanscaped gated grounds of the 'Cignella Estate' are accessed by private driveway and are close to Sinalunga in the province of Siena. With amazing views stretching across to Cortona, Montepulciano and over to Lake Trasimeno some 50km away and round to the World Heritage Site of Val D'Orcia you will catch your breath at the beauty of this landscape and positioning. It gives easy access to Tuscany's best towns and villages all around offering daily markets, steeped in history and brimming with seasonal local produce to discover. The Tuscan people are very friendly and always hospitable, happy to share their knowledge and rich culture. Our very friendly concierge is available 24 hours 7 days a week on site to help with any requests and provide you the best comfort for your stay. Villas are decorated to the highest standard, large & with ample storage space and parking. All villas have access to the terrace area through arched double doors in the lounge. Outside: Each apartment has a private terrace with a table, parasol and chairs looking over the beautiful views on offer all around Cignella. The landscaped grounds are well planted with shrubs and lovely flowers. There is a large gravelled garden area in the central area with Roman style candles and seating plus many grassed areas on the estate all crowned off by our stunning Pool area which is approximately twenty meters from the villas. It measures 17 meters x 6 meters with a depth of 1.20-2 meters. There is a seperate large Childrens dip pool and plenty of Sun loungers, tables, chairs and umbrellas available around the area.