House in Frant, Nr. Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England - Peaceful Location On Country Estate
Birch Pavilion was recently featured in Good Housekeeping, describing it as ideal for a house party - which is spot on! It has large comfortable sofas surrounding the amazing inglenook fireplace, the perfect place to sit and relax on a winter’s evening with a cup of cocoa. For the warmer summer days the French doors open up fully and invite the warm sunlight into the room. There is plenty of seating outside for relaxing, watching children play and enjoying the amazing views.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Birch Pavilion is located in Frant, one of the most picturesque villages in Kent. With plenty of things to do in the local area you can chose to be as busy or quiet as you like. If you enjoy the outdoors, there are many fine walks to discover, including the Mayfield circular walk which is three miles long, and takes you through some lovely woods and meadows. A short drive will take you to a variety of beautiful visitor attractions, including beautiful Scotney Castle, a National Trust 14th century moated castle, Penshurst Place or Hever Castle. Bedgebury Forest and National Park is only 11 miles away, which is a stunning area of natural beauty miles of walks and cycling paths, including ‘Go Ape,’ a hugely fun activity where you can swing through the trees. Nearby Bewl water is the largest area of inland water in the South-East. If you are a water sports enthusiast, this is the place to visit with lots of activities including sailing, canoeing and wind-surfing. There is even a chance to learn or improve your shooting, clay-pigeon shooting is run by Meadowhead Sporting at Eridge Park - look at the Things To Do on our website. Trout fishing can also be organised prior to your visit.
A visit to Royal Tunbridge Wells is a must. It’s a very attractive town with great shopping facilities. It was established as a spa town in Georgian times and was very popular under Richard (Beau) Nash when the Pantiles and its chalybeate spring attracted visitors who wanted to try the waters. Nowadays, it is a pleasant place to wander, admire the architecture and visit its antique shops and cafes. Brighton and Lewes and Rye are approximately an hour’s drive away, and well worth a visit. Trains to London leave from Tunbridge Wells every hour.
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom on 1st floor Jack and Jill en-suite to beds 3 and 4 en-suite to bed 5 Family bathroom on 2nd floor
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 15 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom, 1 king-size bed Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 twin bunks and single day bed Bedroom 4, queen-size double bedroom Bedroom 5 Bedroom 6, twin bedroom or zip linked king-size Bedroom 7, queen size double One cot, please provide your own bedlinen
- Outside: Outside there is a large garden with lawn and terrace with table and chairs and BBQ Parking area with space for 4 cars. Use of a full size lawn tennis court. Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and second dishwasher. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: towels and linen included. Cleaned weekly.