Stunning Villa in Southern Dunes, a peaceful golf and countryside setting just 20 mins from the parks
Why choose Park Place Villa?
This stunning, spacious, villa has everything you need to make your stay as carefree and comfortable as possible, so it becomes your home from home. After the wonders of the theme parks, plus amazing beaches, you return to a peaceful, calm and secure country setting. Please note we provide everything you need for a perfect holiday base, only 20 minutes’ drive from Disney’s main gate. This means you can enjoy your valuable vacation time and experience all we have to offer without any worries. We have owned this villa since new in 2003, and are always updating the facilities in order to keep it clean and fresh.
. All remaining 2015 weeks only £400
• 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people
• Fully air conditioned – which you control.
• Fast wireless internet access throughout the villa with free calls within US and Canada.
• Large private south facing pool (heated if required) with a large pool deck/seating area.
• Covered lanai for shade, cooling fan, plenty of padded poolside furniture plus a George Forman barbeque outdoor grill.
• Digital Safe
• Sony music system, Samsung LCD/LED 55” flat screen HD television, (HD cable in family room), Play station 3 with internet access, DVD players (selection of games and DVDs)
• All bedroom have cabled television and luxury bedding
• Tennis rackets for local court, golf club, plus cork and electronic dart boards.
• Large capacity Samsung washing machine with separate tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
• Children's pack includes a security fence, with safety gate, which can go across the lanai (so you can be sat comfortably outside knowing little ones can't get to the pool), alarmed patio doors, cot, bed guard, high chair, push chair and stair gates.
• An extended pool deck with seating areas and plenty of padded sunbeds, plus a south facing private pool which can be heated in cooler months.
• All utensils, bedding, linens and towels and even golf clubs, to ensure you the perfect ‘home from home’
Park Place Villa:
As you walk up to the entrance of the villa the scene is set as you see Mickey waiting to welcome you to this beautiful home. On entering the villa you will be amazed at the size of this incredible home with an enormous double ceiling fan enhancing the cathedral ceiling. Plenty of cool leather seating, plus coffee tables provides a comfortable spot to enjoy a cool bud or glass of wine. Relax after a busy day by watching a DVD or Netflix’s on the 55” Samsung TV, listen to a CD, or play on the PS3 with plenty of games and handsets provided.
The villa includes art work, luxury furnishings and bedding, lots of space spread over 2 floors, and a private south facing pool (with stunning golf course views of the 17th fairway). In addition the pool area benefits from a large recently extended pool deck plus plenty of padded furniture. Furthermore there is a lanai, this provides both shade and comfort with an outdoor fan. A safety fence/gate can be fitted for families with young children which prevents access from the lanai to the pool area.
All the rooms are air conditioned, have wireless high speed internet and wooden plantation blinds which keep the rooms cool in summer and private on an evening. Come and stay in the cooler months and enjoy the comfort of the smooth, glowing fire.
The kitchen: The kitchen bar looks onto the family room and lanai. The floor was recently tiles and this well equipped kitchen provides everything you need to enable you to warm a pizza or cook Sunday lunch. The kitchen has an electric oven, dishwasher, large refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, double sink, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, blender, electric can opener, electric hand held mixer, electric carving knife, plenty of cutlery, knives, pans, plates, glasses etc. A large cupboard provides extra storage and also has games, sewing box, paper plates, paper cups, first aid kit and cooler box. At one end is the formal dining table which sits 6 and at the other end is the nook table, which sits 5/6 people.
Master bedroom: The downstairs master bedroom, with views of the swimming pool, has a colonial feel with a large impressive king size bed stood on a wooden floor. With plenty of matching furniture, storage, raffia ceiling fan and cabled Sony HD television/ CD player this is a relaxing, calm room. There is luxury deep mattress, bedding with matching curtains plus wooden plantation blinds. It also includes a two seated sofa bed which provides a quiet area in which you can sit and read, watch cabled HD television or a DVD, or use as an extra bed for young children whom you would prefer to stay in the room with you. There is a large walk in wardrobe plus a digital safe. It is served by a large en-suite bathroom with toilet, large garden tub, separate shower and a vanity unit with sink, hair dryer, curling tongs and hair straighteners.
Double bedroom: At the front of the house this room has a double bed with luxury bedding and matching curtains, plus a large wardrobe and plenty of furniture for storage. Also has a television, PS2, plenty of games and children’s books. This room has a shower room opposite with a WC and vanity unit.
Utility room is inside the home and benefits from new large capacity Samsung washer and matching dryer. This room also has an ironing board, iron and clothes airer.
Garage: Can be accessed from inside the villa. In this garage you can actually park a car! Or have a game of darts board with a choice of two boards. Here is also stored the sunbed cushions, floats etc. for the pool plus tennis racquets and balls for the local courts. A locked cupboard has two sets of golf clubs which are available for guests to use free of charge. Just mention this when booking the villa and we will post the key when we send you maps and an information pack one month prior to your departure.
Upstairs are a further three bedrooms and family bathroom. Depending on your party, this can provide a separate, private area for older children, friends or another family. The hall way looks down on the family room below.
The second master bedroom is another spacious room with views of the golf course. This room was recently refurnished with Tommy Bahama furniture and luxury bedding with matching curtains. The new pillow top bed is king size and there is plenty of storage plus wooden planation blinds. A cabled dvd television is also in this room.
The white room, based at the front of the villa, has a double aspect and was recently refreshed with luxury bedding with matching curtains, plus a new pillow top queen size bed. This room has a plenty of storage including a dressing table, cabled television and wooden blinds.
The fifth bedroom has a tropical theme and benefits from 2 twin beds. It has plenty of storage, including a dressing table, walk in wardrobe and cabled television.
The family bathroom has a bath with shower, sink, storage and WC. In the vanity unit you will find straighteners, hairdryer and curling tongs. Coloured towels are also provided for use around the pool and in the water parks.
Why Southern Dunes?
There are not many estates where if you wish you can leave your car on the drive, you can. Within walking distance, mostly down tree lined drives, are many fast food outlets and restaurants, including the restaurant/bar at The Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club; Manny's the number 1 steakhouse on Trip Advisor plus a 24 hour Walmart at the entrance, great for that pint of milk as you return home after a busy day.
All this space and luxury comes at a very reasonable price as we only rent to smaller parties. We do offer discounts for parties of 4 or less, late bookings and extended stays.
Recent Reviews: (please see our website for more: sdvilla.com)
Visited 19th April-5th May 2016. We have been to Florida 13 times and this was the best equipped villa we have stayed in. It was equipped like a home and not a rented property. The owners had thought of everything. The house was very quiet, very spacious and very very well equipped, it was also beautifully clean. The pool area was huge and got the sun all day (there was shade too). The pool was beautifully warm and very clean. I would not hesitate to recommend this villa to anyone it was an excellent experience. Thank you so much
Chris and Steve
Just arrived home following a fabulous stay at Park Place Villa, Southern Dunes. We have been to Florida three times now, but can honestly say this is the best villa to date. It is home from home with everything you need and more. We would certainly recommend to friends and family. Thanks again Janice. Manny's chophouse is a must by the way oh and egg city next door for brekky.
We know this community , but this villa is bordering on perfection. It is a well proportioned property and is generously kitted out. The laundry room is something else. I really like the clubhouse and a glass of wine(!),so an easy walk probably 5 minutes away is a real bonus. We hope to return next year.
23rd August 2015
I've been waiting for over 10 years to visit this Villa as I heard good things about it and it certainly didn't disappoint. The owners appreciate that the people visiting their villa are potentially having the holiday of a lifetime and have gone to great lengths to ensure everything is in place to achieve this. We had great difficulty getting the children out of the Villa even though we had days of fun filled activities booked and even when we were out they couldn't wait to get back and relax by the pool! Can't fault in any way and a very big thanks to the owners Tony and Janice for creating a real home from home.
About the Owner
My family and I have been travelling to Orlando since 1992 when we totally fell in love with the sunshine and excitement of the parks. We purchased our first home, ‘Park Place Villa’, in 2003 when our three boys were teenagers; they were excited with the pool and accessibility to the theme parks. We loved the facts we could leave the car on the drive and go for a drink, feeling safe walking along the tree lined roads. Last year we purchased ‘Forest Hills Cottage’ (F3209) a year after becoming grandparents.
We feel we know what a family needs to ensure they have a great vacation, and providing this is very important to us. We try hard to give guests a comfortable home in excellent decorative order which provides everything you need from a swimming pool to travel adapters.
Guestbook comments from the owner
‘ We have just returned from a fantastic stay at this villa. It really was a home from home and our two year old loved it. The location on Southern Dunes was fab and we loved the permanent happy hour and food at the club house and that we could walk to both Walmart and Manny's steakhouse. It was literally 20 minutes to Disney and meant we could go for the morning to a park come back and chill for the late afternoon and return for the fireworks etc at night. The pool area was super and we enjoyed a few lovely meals sitting out overlooking the golf course. The villa had everything we needed, was extremely spacious and the added bonus of a super laundry room meaning we returned home with no washing to do!! Janice was so helpful in the lead up to our holiday and we would not hesitate to recommend it but more so we are just trying to work out when we can return. Thanks for making Fraser's first trip to Disney so memorable!! ’
Laura , 09 May 2015
Lovely villa and we had a fantastic time. A real home from home feel and the Christmas lights were a wonderful addition as we drove up to the house and during our stay. Our son loved the fabulous golf while the rest of us enjoyed the pool and other amenities. Many thanks for helping to make our stay so special and we hope we can visit again soon.
K Leonard, 25 Jan 2015
We loved this Villa, great location, beautifully decorated and furnished, very well equipped, and the owner Janice could not have been more helpful in all our communications prior to our stay. We would love to return here in the future, and we would highly recommend this home for a holiday let.
The Manning Family, 11 Nov 2014
What a lovely villa and in a beautiful community. The villa had everything we needed for our 10 night stay and was so comfortable. It made packing so much easier knowing that we had towels, hair dryers etc waiting for us there. The pool was amazing and it was great having it attached to the property. The villa was easy to find and the directions provided were so helpful. I will definitely look to stay at this villa again. Thank you for a lovely stay.
N. Tigg and family, 31 Oct 2014
It's always a gamble on line when trying to find a villa with a responsible owner and I must say I found that owner in Janice and the villa in Park Place.
For communication 10 out of 10
For quality of villa and pool, 10/10
For surroundings 10/10
Ease of access to attractions and shops 10/10
Mannys steak house, 10/10
Martin and Jackie Aug 2014
Thanks so much Janice and Tony for sharing your wonderful villa with us for a month in March 2014. Janice was very responsive to any questions I had and so accommodating with the changes to our arrival date. The villa was so clean and had everything that we could possibly want. The pool area was so lovely and had sun all day. We really enjoyed meeting you both and look forward to many more stays at one of your villas.
— Bonny and Howard Fox, 18 Apr 2014
From the Owner
“Since 2003 we have owned and successfully rented this beautiful home and have many return guests. The villa is spectacular with high ceilings and curtains which cover two floors and set of with a designer ceiling fan. When we decided to purchase the villa, we knew it had to be in Southern Dunes because it is such a peaceful, tidy and beautifully landscaped golf development. We have visited many estates in the last 25 years, but we love the peace and the feeling of staying in the country offered by Southern Dunes, especially after a busy day at the parks. The roads are tree lined and houses are well cared for and very pretty. As you walk around the views of the golf course are picturesque and everyone is so friendly, as it is the perfect mixture of residential and rental homes.”
Activity and Interests
Clearwater Beach - 90 minutes drive
Cocoa Beach - 90 minutes drive
Sarasota - 2 hours drive
Miami - 4 hours drive
Naples - 4 hours drive
Key West - 7 hours drive
Crystal River (swim with manatees) - 2 hours drive
Only 30 minutes from Orlando MCO Airport and 60 mins drive from Sanford and Tampa Airports. Car hire is essential when staying in a villa.
‘ We have just returned from a fantastic stay at this villa. It really was a home from home and our two year old loved it. The location on Southern Dunes was fab and we loved the permanent happy hour and food at the club house and that we could walk to both Walmart and Manny's steakhouse. It was literally 20 minutes to Disney and meant we could go for the morning to a park come back and chill for the late afternoon and return for the fireworks etc at night. The pool area was super and we enjoyed
Southern Dunes has 24 hour security gated access and regular estate patrols. During your stay you will have access to various large swimming pools, a gym, children’s play area and tennis courts. Great news… at Southern Dunes you can leave the car on the drive as many bars, restaurants (including Manny’s Chop House) fast food outlets and stores are within walking distance. This includes a super Walmart and Winn Dixie which are at the entrance to Southern Dunes, perfect for that bottle of wine you need after a long, exciting day at the parks.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017
10 night minimum stay
for 10 nights
5 Jan 2017 - 8 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
9 Apr 2017 - 29 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
30 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
9 Sep 2017 - 15 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
16 Dec 2017 - 5 Jan 2018
10 night minimum stay
for 10 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Booking must be made direct with the owners who will send you a booking form. This must be completed, within 7 days, and returned with a £100 non refundable deposit.
The balance will be due eight weeks prior to your holiday, at this time we will also require a separate cheque for £250. This will be held by ourselves and returned to you following return of the keys and management confirmation of no 'malicious damages'. Four weeks before your holiday keys, maps etc. will be posted to your home.
There is no changeover days but you stay must be for at least seven days.
Notes on prices:
Price includes all utility costs, taxes at 12% and cleaning on departure
Discounts available for smaller parties (4 or less) and late bookings
We welcome snowbirds and give good discounts for extended stays
Pool heating is charged at £75 per week
A deposit of £100 is due within 10 days of accepting the booking, with the remaining balance, plus a damages deposit of £250 (this cheque is held and not cashed) due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This villa provides luxury, space and privacy. It is a stunning home which is well furnished, regularly updated, clean and cared for.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- botanical garden
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Large en-suite bathroom to downstairs master with garden tub, separate shower, wc and vanity unit with sink. A tiled shower room with wc and sink also based downstairs. Upstairs large tiled family bathroom with bath/shower, wc and vanity unit with sink.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom with king size bed based downstairs with a spacious en suite bathroom. Also downstairs is a double bedroom with shower room. Upstairs master bedroom with king size bed, fourth queen bedroom and a fifth bedroom with two twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This stunning, spacious, home from home has everything you need to make your stay as carefree and comfortable as possible, so you can just enjoy your valuable vacation time and experience all we have to offer without any worries. The villa includes art work, luxury furnishings and bedding, lots of space spread over 2 floors, and a private south facing pool (with golf course views). In addition, outside benefits from a large recently extended pool deck with a lanai, this provides both shade and comfort with an outdoor fan. We have owned this villa for 13 years and regularly update the facilities keeping it clean and fresh. 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people South facing private pool with extended pool deck Cabled TV and air conditioning throughout Cot, pushchair, high chair, safety gates, alarmed doors and toys Leave your car on the drive as within walking distance, mostly down tree lined drives, are many fast food outlets, restaurants and Super Walmart. Outside: You will be able to enjoy your days sunbathing around your own private south facing swimming pool (which can be heated at an extra cost). The pool deck is very large and with plenty of padded pool furniture, oversize umbrella and various tables. A lanai provides shade and is fitted with an outdoor fan/light. A safety fence with gate can be fitted across the lanai providing extra security for families with small children. In addition the sliding doors to the pool area are alarmed. An electric barbecue adds to the Floridian lifestyle. The pool is not overlooked to the rear and mature plants provide privacy along the sides. The pool is cared for by the management company. Utility Room: New large drum Samsung washing machine and matching dryer. Plus iron, ironing board and clothes airer. The utility is a room in the home, Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels, linens, bedding and tea towels are provided (including coloured towels for water parks). The villa will be prepared for your arrival and cleaned on your departure. Interim cleans can be arranged if required, for an extra charge. Other: There two areas where you can sit and enjoy a family meal with a formal dining room, all set for 6 guests plus a less formal table sitting 5/6 guests in the nook. This table overlooks the swimming pool