Apartment in Benalmadena Pueblo, Costa del Sol, Spain - Nice Quiet Location Overlooking the Hillside With a 5 Minute Drive Down to the Beach
The apartment is within a gated community and is on the rear of the block and so has nice views down the hillside and of the landscaped gardens. It is located on the second floor of a low rise block with stairs and a lift for easy access. The apartment caters for 6 people with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a large pull out sofa-bed. The apartment is fully air conditioned with marble floors throughout, with a well equipped kitchen including washing machine and TV and DVD player in the lounge. There is a small balcony which has the sun all day and is equipped with a table and chairs also. All windows have locks and shutters on them for additional security. Only a 10 minute drive from the busy Benalmadena strip and marina the pueblo has everything you need for an enjoyable stay with banks, shops, chemist and most importantly excellent restaurants and friendly bars which are all a short walk away. Also within a short drive are the beauty spot villages of Mijas and Fuengirola along with the numerous golf courses within the Costa del Sol area. Malaga Town is also worth a visit with all its history and places of interest. A car is very useful to have to explore the area and find some great out of the way beaches but if not there is a regular bus service which goes down to the marina and beach.
About the Owner
About Angie Stretton
I live in England with my husband and 2 children, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 horses!
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment is within easy reach of numerous bars and places to eat in the village, some of which have beautiful views.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is about a 5 minute drive down the hill with a vast number of other beaches off the main road from Malaga down to Marbella.
Buses do run from the village down to the coast/marina including Fuengirola and Torremolinos.
The nearest airport is Malaga which takes approximately 15 minutes to get to/from via car.
There are many places of interest to visit. Marbella and Puerto Banus are a 30 minute drive or you could go up into the hills of Ronda village with its Bull ring which takes around an hour to reach. Nearer to home is the Butterfly Park which is a 5 minute walk or the Castilo de Colomares which is literally a 2 minute walk down the hill.
You will find plenty of information in the apartment with places to visit.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A non refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure the apartment for your stay at the time of booking. The final payment along with a security bond of £150 (which will be fully refunded upon inspection of the apartment after your departure) will be required 8 weeks before your arrival.
We do prefer changeover day to be a Saturday but obviously will try and be flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The apartment is within easy reach of numerous bars and places to eat in the village, some of which have beautiful views.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 2 bathrooms, one with a shower over a jacuzzi bath, hand basin, WC and bidet. The second has a shower, hand basin and WC
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a King size bed and ample wardrobe space and bedside tables and lamps. Bedroom 2 has two single beds and ample wardrobe space and bedside table. There is one hair-dryer in the main bedroom and an iron/ironing board in the other.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The complex is gated and so only accessible with keys and so therefore very secure. The pool is generally open from May to late September. Outside: The outside area has some landscaped gardens along with the communal pools which are not heated. There are parasols for your use within the pool area which is fenced off. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided upon your arrival. If you require additional cleaning this can be arranged at an additional cost to you. Other: There is a balcony which leads from the living room, this also has a table and chairs and 2 sun loungers on it. This area gets the sun from first thing in the morning until the end of the day.