Apartment in La Manga Club, Costa Calida / Murcia, Spain - 2 Bedroom Apartment With Spectacular Views
The apartment s is located in the small and friendly community of Las Palmeras, just 5 min from many of the main bars, restaurants and activities. Set in an elevated position commanding stunning views of the resort and Mar Menor, the apartment offers light and airy accommodation and is easily accessed with parking right at the front door. It is ideally suited for families or couples and friends looking to enjoy the sports facilities or just spend time relaxing by the pool. Inside, the apartment is maintained and furnished to a high standard, with air conditioning and heating, marble flooring throughout, and a fully equipped kitchen. There are two double bedrooms, an en suite and a family bathroom. Outside there are two private balconies, the largest of which has a BBQ and is ideal for outdoor dining. The communal swimming pool is a 1 min walk away, enabling the apartment to keep its privacy and peacefulness. La Manga Club : The resort itself contains a wealth of different activities, from the 3 Championship golf courses to the acclaimed tennis academy, which are discounted for residents. During the school holidays there are different sports academies on offer including football, golf and tennis. The fantastic spa has an indoor pool, gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi and offers a full range of treatments. Other activities close by, include water sports, horse riding, and mountain biking can be booked at the resort. Within walking distance of the apartment there is a choice of restaurants and bars. Essentials and other amenities include supermarkets, banks, chemist, doctor, 24 hour security, and petrol station.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic apartment and location
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Amazing - We would love to come back. One of the best places we have stayed. Thank you so much
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic apartment and location
Another fantastic stay at No.10 Las Palmeras. Ben & Luisa have thought of everything and the welcome pack is much appreciated. A lovely clean apartment, we will definitely be back soon.
Fabulous 60th birthday party accommodations
The house was perfectly situated for us to tour around the area and to celebrate a friend's 60th birthday. The bedrooms were nice sized, the balconies beautiful and the host graciously provided some breakfast foods for us. There was wifi, A/C, a pool, and beaches and shopping nearby. Very easy and comfortable place to stay. I'd recommend anyone coming to this area to stay here.
Fantastic apartment in a great location
A fantastic apartment equipped with everything you could need and such a lovely welcome package on arrival! Would highly recommend it and hope to be back again soon!
The villa was fantastic, well appointed and the welcome pack was superb. Can thoroughly recommend staying here, big roof terrace, great position in the resort and Ben was extremely helpful.
Can't wait to go back for another relaxing holiday.
Debbie, Justine, Teresa and Helen
Activity and Interests
For beaches, La Manga Club has its own private cove, La Cala. Located 5 min by shuttle from the resort centre, La Cala offers a full range of facilities including lifeguards, sun loungers and a seafood restaurant. Further afield why not try the long sandy beaches of Calblanque Natural Park.
Cultural attractions in the area include the nearby historic town of Cartagena, with a wealth of historical and archaeological interest and shops
Nearest Airport: 37 Kilometres, Murcia (2nd choice, Alicante 128 km, 1 h)
Nearest Ferry: 128 Kilometres, Alicante
Nearest Train: 28 Kilometres, Cartagena
Nearest Motorway: 15 Kilometres, AP7 (Alicante/Almeria/Murcia)
Nearest Beach: 2 Kilometres, La Cala, Calblanque
Nearest Barpub: 0.4 Kilometres, Mulligans, Last Drop
Nearest Ski: 312 Kilometres, Granada
Nearest Golf: 1 Kilometres, La Manga Club
Nearest Restaurant: 0.8 Kilometres, Ampersand
La Manga Club is located on the Costa Calida in the South East region of Spain called Murcia. The area is blessed with areas of outstanding beauty, miles of sandy beaches with over 3000 hours of sunshine per year.
For beaches, La Manga Club has its own private cove, La Cala. Located 5 min from the resort centre, La Cala offers a full range of facilities including lifeguards, sun loungers and a seafood restaurant. Further afield why not try the long sandy beaches of Calblanque Natural Park.
Close to the apartment is the Mar Menor or little sea, a 170 sq km lagoon of warm sea water only 7m deep at its deepest. Here is everything you need for water sports including sailing, canoeing, jet skiing, water skiing, windsurfing, and kite boarding. Mountain biking and trekking is also available in the surrounding hills.
Cultural attractions in the area include the nearby historic town of Cartagena, with a wealth of historical and archaeological interest and shops.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
All facilities are inclusive. This includes, welcome pack, all bed linen, all towels including beach and pool, air conditioning, broadband and a cot and high chair where required.
A 20% deposit is required to secure the booking. Full payment should be made 10 weeks before your arrival date. Cancellation fees will apply if cancellation is within the 10 weeks before your arrival.
Please contact owner
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The en suite bathroom is spacious and light, with marbled walls and floor. The second bathroom, also in full marble, has a bath with a shower, a sink which is in front of a large mirror, and toilet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The property is equipped with two double bedrooms, one with a king size bed, the other with two singles, which can be joined on request. Each bedroom has ample built in wardrobe space with plenty of hangers
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The lounge comes equipped with a Playstation 3, complete with Blue Ray player, an iPod/MP3 dock and a laptop with wireless broadband access. The cable connected television receives most British Channels including some Sky channels. A high chair and cot can be made available if required. Beach and pool towels are provided along with a cool box, cutlery, plastic cups and plates, and a sun umbrella. All of the above facilities come FREE of charge and are included with the property. The beds can be arranged as 1 double and 2 singles, 2 doubles, or 4 singles. Please enquire if you would like a fold away bed for a 5th guest. This may be subject to a small extra charge to cover cleaning etc. Outside: Outside there are two private balconies, the largest of which has a BBQ and is ideal for outdoor dining. The communal swimming pool is a 1 min walk away, enabling the apartment to keep its privacy and peacefulness. Utility Room: Washing machine and clothes dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided