Cottage in Ludgvan, Nr. St Ives, Cornwall, England - Peaceful Location Minutes From St Ives
Large recently refurbished three bedroom traditional detached granite cottage, luxury contemporary interior, enclosed gardens, fabulous open plan farmhouse kitchen diner with Aga and wood burner, gas hob and electric oven also. Free view wi-fi and parking. Peaceful location, two village pubs. Spacious bright bedrooms One king room, one king/twin and one single/twin. Bathroom with bath and separate shower. Easy access the Penzance and St Ives, ideal location for exploring the area.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
This property is a new holiday let, our first set of guests May 2014 wrote:
"We had a fantastic week, the house is beautiful, we loved the location, out of the way but very easy to get into town if you want to. You get a lot more for your money than you do in the centre of St Ives, we paid a lot more last year for a cottage that wasn't half as nice as Chy Kernyk.
Activity and Interests
A very large selection of beaches and coastline within a few minutes drive. St Ives - five beautiful beaches with glorious stretches of white sand. Mounts Bay, Mousehole, Newlyn for rugged Cornish coastline, Lamorna Cove for spectacular views plus many, many more!
Two excellent local pubs both serving food. The Coldstreamer at Gulval (2 miles) and The White Hart in Ludgvan.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Oct 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
24 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A 30% deposit is required to secure a booking and we are able to accept debit and credit card payments over the telephone.
Saturday or Sunday preferred.
Short breaks and flexible changeover days outside of peak times.
Notes on prices:
Discounts available for under occupancy - please enquire.
We accept card payments over the phone or a bank transfer. A 30% deposit and balances due eight weeks prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Large family bathroom with bath and separate shower. Heated towel rail. Towels and bathmats are provided.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a 6ft super king bed which can be also be a twin. Bedroom 2 is a king room. Bedroom 3 has a single day bed with second single bed under, can be a single, twin or double. All rooms can accommodate a cot. Luxury cotton bedlinen is provided.
- Notes on accommodation: The house has recently been refurbished.Fixtures and fittings throughout are of high quality and furnishings chosen with comfort and luxury in mind. Fully centrally heated with feature cast iron radiators. Utility Room: Washing machine, freezer and downstairs wc. Plenty of space for beach gear or coats and muddy boots! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels are included. Housekeeping and linen/ towel change mid stay for bookings of 14 nights. Basic welcome pack provided - washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, hand soap, dishcloths, kitchen towel, toilet roll. Other: Enclosed gardens with pretty outhouses for storage of surfboards and bikes etc. Fully secure so suitable for young children. Off road parking for 2 cars.