Villas in El Rosario, Marbella, Peaceful Location, 2 Minutes Drive To Fantastic Beaches, Bars And Restaurants
Villa Mermaid offers 5 bedsrooms with 6 double beds (4 bedrooms with double beds and 1 room with 2 double beds) and 5 bathrooms/toilets. Both Villas have air conditioning and underfloor heating heating. Modern new kitchen, dining room for 14 people and large living rooms with TV. 3 terraces with fantastic views – one with dining table and one with lounge furniture. 150 m2 wooden terrace with heated swimming pool and furniture. Basement with playing area (TV, table football etc.). The villa has an additional sofa bed for additional sleeping.
Details for holiday villa Villa Dolphin Sleeps 16 (7 Bedrooms), 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, 6 Bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
The villa is built on three levels and comprises of:
Main Floor : Hall leads to a very large, open plan, airy living room area, multi nationality TV opening onto the terraces with fantastic view. The new kitchen is fully-equipped with double door American-style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, etc., There is a superb dining area that seats 16. On the main floor you also find the utility room and guest toilet plus a double bedroom en-suite.
Upper Floor: A bright and large landing leads to three comfortable suites, all with bath/walk-in shower rooms. All the rooms have sliding terrace doors which lead onto spacious balconies with amazing panoramic sea and mountain views.
Lower Level: Large playroom with TV, play station etc. and 3 double bedrooms of which 1 is en-suite and with Jacuzzi.
Large heated pool (12m long)
WIFI internet is installed through out the property including the pool area.
The house is recently renovated and all the furniture and beds are brand new
About the Owner
I am a Danish owner and I do not live full time in Spain therefore I have a property manager who looks after all aspects of the rental. His name is Darren Sands and he has been living in Spain for 18 years and in El Rosario for 9 of those. He owns a real estate company with its offices within the Urbanization so if you have any issues he is always close at hand to help.
From the Owner
“Look for more info at www.renthousemarbella.com”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The villas are next door to each other and would make a perfect location for any large gathering of people or events such as:
Weddings. Due to the location, views and large terraced areas with romantic thatched pergolas, it cannot be denied that the villas would make the perfect wedding location.
The beach in El Rosario is a couple of minutes drive from the villa, with lovely soft sand and lots of parking. You can rent sun loungers & canopies, it has a beach bar with good dining, plus a very nice restaurant close by. For those wishing to be more up market Nikki Beach is 4 minutes by car from the villa and is great for dining and people watching! Remember to dress up to go there!
Airport Málaga 40 km - 35 mins
Málaga port 45 km - 50 mins
Next car hire 800 m
(Car recommended to discover the fantastic surroundings with the white villages and the mountains, but if you prefer without car, no problem, because there is a bus from Malaga to Marbella and also a bus station in El Rosario on the main road)
Car is recommended (Car rental at 1 km distance)
Short distance (10 mins by car) to Marbella old centre and its shopping centres and lots of boutiques and very good restaurants, famous Puerto Banús Yacht port with its mall, 45 km to Málaga with its historic city centre an museums and the port.
Within a 10 minutes walk from the villa is the Royal Tennis Club with its bar and restaurant, four more superb Restaurants, two Coffee Shops, Car hire, Newsagent, Hairdressers, Beauty Parlour and Supermarket. The restaurants are ideally located within walking distance to not have to worry about drinking and driving.
• Pets are not allowed
• No smoking inside
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£895|
A 25% deposit is required to secure a reservation with the balance payable 60 days before arrival. If the booking is cancelled the deposit is non refundable. A refundable damage deposit is required (refundable after inspection and return of keys).
Saturday to Saturday, arrival 3 pm, departure 10:30 am, although these can be flexible depending upon demand.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: KITCHEN: Has a large cooking island with additional seating for informal eating. LIVING ROOM: Has two different areas, one for more relaxed reading and the second with a large screen TV. BEDROOMS: All have quality new scandinavian beds and bedding and plenty of wardrobe space BATHROOMS: A mixture of baths with showers or walk-in showers PLAYROOMS: Are equipped with large screen TV and games consul plus fuss ball table, bean bags, drinks coolers etc. Playrooms connect directly to the pool area allowing you to keep an eye on the kids POOL AREA: Panoramic views, salt water heated pools, quality padded sun beds, showers, quality sofas under the shaded pergola area TERRACES: Panoramic views with sofa and chairs Outside: More than 150 m2 wooden terrace/sun deck with a heated swimming pool and with fantastic 270º panoramic mountain and sea view. The large salt water heated pool (12m long) has a shower beside it. The view from the terrace area truly are outstanding. Both villas have thatched pergolas with sofas to create a chill out area, all villas have the correct amount of quality sun beds and towels.