Apartment in Los Cristianos, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location With Many Bars, Restaurants and Supermarkets in the Immediate Vicinity
This is a lovely one / two bedroomed apartment on the ground floor, therefore allowing easy access for wheelchairs and prams. The apartment has a large lounge/dining room, fully fitted kitchen and a newly fitted shower room. The dining room can also double as a second bedroom if required. The apartment can sleep up to 4 people. There is a weekly maid service if required. The Castle Harbour Complex boasts on the largest pools in the area which is Lifeguarded daily. Although located slightly away from the town of Los Christianos, the apartment is surrounded by many bars and restaurants and is only a 15 minute walk from the town if needs be. It's out of town location means that it is a peaceful area.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent apartment and value for money
About the Owner
About Simon Harrison
Semi retired Grandma from Sheffield.
Simon Harrison purchased this apartment in 2003
Why Simon Harrison chose South Tenerife
We love Tenerife for the all year round climate. Also, this area of Los Christianos is perfect for anyone who wants a bit of life around the place but not the hustle and bustle of a busy town.
(2 traveller reviews)
Excellent apartment and value for money
Have stayed in this apartment twice and already booked for next year. Would certainly recommend it, It has everything you need and is excellent value for money. I do not mind paying 2 euros for sunbeds when it stops people putting towels on them at 6 in the morning. Communications with the owners are excellent. Looking forward to our next stay.
Lovely complex,great appartment very clean and spacious,great staff on reception and around the pool and behind the bar,visit manhattans just down the road friendly bar and San Miguel and food is to die for, will return to this complex again.
From the Owner
“We love Tenerife for the all year round climate. Also, this area of Los Christianos is perfect for anyone who wants a bit of life around the place but not the hustle and bustle of a busy town.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is about a 15 minute walk away.
Tenerife South Airport is an easy taxi drive and is about 25 minutes away. A hire car is not essential as there are plenty of bars/restaurants and supermarkets nearby. If you are intending on exploring the island then a hire will be required.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Jan 2017 - 1 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £30 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Notes on prices:
The prices quoted are based on 2 people sharing. Any extra person will charged at £30 per person, per week.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The newly fitted shower room has a very modern feel, incorporating marble tiles, shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 / dining area with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Outside: Castle Harbour is a large complex with several sun terraces, attractive gardens, tennis courts and one of the largest pools in the area. The pool is Lifeguarded during the day giving extra peace of mind to those with young children. There is a pool bar which serves food and a restaurant that has evening entertainment. The pool has a plentiful supply of sun loungers that are available to rent. Utility Room: A small utility cupboard holds basic cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment will have been cleaned prior to your arrival and our maid will have left clean towels and made the beds with clean linen. If required, a mid-week clean is available at an extra charge.