Apartment in Gosport, Hampshire, England - Gosport, 5 minute walk to the Gosport ferry terminal to Portsmouth, 10 minutes from local beaches
The apartment is reached by a short flight of steps to the front door. The apartment is laid out on two floors, the entrance floor: boasting a large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, stylishly furnished with huge Georgian windows. The floor below comprising of 3 double bedrooms 1 with ensuite and a family 4 piece bathroom.
About the Owner
About Sarah Bastenie
I live in Gosport with my husband and young son. We have all travelled extensively and have often rented houses ourself so we know that it's the little details that can really make a holiday or weekend away. We bought our property in 2010. I spend my time looking after our little boy and looking after both properties - Bury Tower and St Georges Walk, along with a team of fantastic cleaners. Gosport is a great area for a short break. Our property is less than a mile from the beach, the fabulous Gunwharf Quays shopping and entertainment complex is just 5 minutes away by ferry. Less than 2 hours from London and only 30 mins from Southampton Airport.
Sarah Bastenie purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Sarah Bastenie chose Hampshire
We love this area, with the convenience of the Gosport Ferry 5 mins walk away, get 5 minutes by car and we can enjoy a wonderful walk on the beach. Just 30 minutes to Southampton Airport and 1 hours ferry journey to the Isle of Wight. We really feel lucky to live somewhere so accessible.
From the Owner
“We love this area, with the convenience of the Gosport Ferry 5 mins walk away, get 5 minutes by car and we can enjoy a wonderful walk on the beach. Just 30 minutes to Southampton Airport and 1 hours ferry journey to the Isle of Wight. We really feel lucky to live somewhere so accessible.”
Activity and Interests
10 minutes walk to the beach. Several marinas locally, lots of waterfront dining and drinking options.
Southampton Airport - 30 mins
Portsmouth Train station, a 5 min ferry ride, then 2 hours to London
London Gatwick - 2 hrs
London Heathrow - 2 hrs
Less than 2 hrs to London
40 minutes to the New Forest National Park
35 minutes to Paultons Park, Peppa Pig World
40 minutes to Marwell Zoo
30 minutes to Portsmouth Cross Channel Ferry Terminal
5 minute walk to Gosport Ferry, which goes directly to Gunwharf Quays ( a 5 min crossing) Which has numerous shops, restaurants including Jamie Oliver Italian and Raymond Blanc, Bars and Nightclubs all on the Waterfront. The Ferry runs until will into the small hours.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking via our website. Deposit is required to secure the booking. Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover day for stays of 1 week or more is Friday. Weekend stay is also Friday. Mid week usually Monday, but contact us if a different day is required. Check in 4-6 pm, Check out 11 am.
Notes on prices:
Please contact us via our website to discuss change over days and possible reductions on prices. www.buryholidayhomes.co.uk
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to Master bedroom with WC, Shower and Sink Family Bathroom with Shower, Bath, Sink, WC
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 in either Double or single beds Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with ensuite shower room, Kingsize bed or 2 single beds Bedroom 2 Kingsize bed or 2 single beds Bedroom 2 Kingsize bed or 2 single beds Double highquality sofa bed in the lounge
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Beds can be made for double or singles Egyptian cotton bed linen provided Maid servce for stays of 1 week. Outside: There is no outside area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Egyptian cotton bed linen are provided. Cleaning and change of linens can be provided.