Villa in Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach And Praca
The villa has been totally rebuilt to a very high standard for 2014. Air conditioned and underfloor heating throughout. Smart TV with Sky Sports, WIFI throughout. Five minutes walk to resort reception with bank, golf clubhouse and spa/gym. Ten minutes stroll down to the beach and Praca for bars and restaurants with live entertainment from June-Sept. Football and tennis academies nearby.Horse riding only a short drive away. Supermarket and medical centre at resort entrance.
Top Traveller Review
Luxury villa in a perfect location
About the Owner
Hello, my name is Keren Kane and my husband John and I would like to welcome you to Casa Pimenta.
We have rebuilt this villa as our second family home and we would be very happy to share it with you.
5 based on 33 holidaymaker reviews
Luxury villa in a perfect location
A fabulous week spent at Casa Pimenta - even before our arrival Kerens guidance was first class and on arrival,we were blown away - great layout which catered for three generations of our family with ease. Perfectly located for the beach, golf, resteraunts and tennis. Will definetly be returning. The Mills family x
Fantastic Well Equipped Villa in Stunning Location
We had a fantastic family holiday in this amazing luxury villa. The style, layout and setting of Casa Pimenta was perfect for our needs. We enjoyed fantastic weather all week and made full use of the pool and sun lounging areas. The master suite balcony is the perfect place to enjoy the sun and enjoy the sea views. The villa is very well equipped and we became instantly at home and comfortable. A very short walk to the clubhouse for lunch, dinner or just drinks was very handy and only a short 10 minute walk down to the Praca and beach where we enjoyed lovely views and some great food. I wouldn't hesitate for second to stay here again and we were all very sad to be leaving. We hope to be back again soon and simply wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in the Algarve. Thank you Keren and John for all your assistance and help and you should be very proud of what you have achieved creating such a beautiful villa. Best Regards The Rothwell and Langman Family. Lake Windermere
Been to VDL many times but never stayed anywhere so lovely. The villa was superb and very well equipped.
Lovely gardens and pool. Could have stayed much longer!
Would return without a second thought.
When can we book again?!
We had a wonderful holiday at Casa Pimenta. The villa is fabulously equipped to ensure we had an incredibly relaxing and fun holiday. It is also brilliantly situated for golf, tennis, lovely beaches and super restaurants. our 4 and 6 year old had a fantastic time and we're wondering when we can book again!! Thank you Keren and John for all your care and advice before we travelled and for sharing your beautiful home with us.
Home-from-home luxury in the sun
Casa Pimenta was everything that we could have hoped for. It was an exceedingly well-equipped spacious villa with a blissful view across the golf course, and to the sea beyond. Ample sitting areas in sun or shade, with a large pool which kept adults and children entertained all day. We were only sorry that we weren't there for longer. A lovely holiday!
Fantastic villa in a fantastic location
We have just returned from a weeks stay in this beautiful well equipped villa. We are frequent visitors to this area and this was by far our favourite place to stay. Everything catered for, brilliant outside space (quiet area for mum and dad and pool area for our teenagers!) along with the perfect view. This villa has it all! Keren you have been a pleasure to book with.
From the Owner
“Vale do Lobo is an easy 20 minute drive from Faro airport and offers everything a family or group of friends could possibly want from a holiday.”
Activity and Interests
Ten minutes walk to 20 mile beach
Vale Do Lobo is 15 kilometres- 20 minutes drive - west of FARO airport. Car hire is recommended (but not essential) and we can assist with this with local contacts.
Faro - 15 kilometres
Almancil - 4 kilometres
Quateira - 4 kilometres
Loule - 8 kilometres
There are dozens of restaurants - beach bars to michelin star - within a few minutes drive and a good variety within walking distance in the VDL complex.
There is a supermarket and bakery at the entrance to VDL and a variety of international and local supermarkets nearby. Local gypsy markets. Horse riding nearby.
- Booking Notes:
20%, non refundable, deposit to confirm booking. Balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival with £500 refundable damages deposit.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We enjoy the proximity to the beach and all the resort facilities.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms are ensuite - one with bath and shower, others with large walk-in showers. 2 hairdryers available
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom King size bed. Glass doors onto upper terrace overlooking garden & golf course with sea views. (TV) Bedroom 2 double bed with en suite bathroom. (TV) Bedroom 3 large suite with twin beds and en suite (TV) Bedroom 4 twin beds en suite
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Casa Pimenta has been totally re-built for 2014. Externally, we have kept a "Portuguese feel", whilst giving the interior a spacious, open plan, modern design. The villa is our second home and as such is beautifully furnished and equipped to a very high standard. The pool is large with an integral shallow area for children and the outdoor gardens and terraces offer plenty of sun or shade. There is a large brick built BBQ with sink. Outside: Newly landscaped front and rear gardens with external lighting. Covered terrace with table for eight. Large private swimming pool ( heating optional ) with sun bathing areas with eight sun beds. Large BBQ with sink. Private parking for two cars. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly towel, linen and maid service included. Daily maid service available at extra cost. Other: Outside store with pool toys. 8 sun beds. Outdoor clothes drying area. Lovely gardens front and rear. Off street parking for 2 cars. Cot & high hair can be provided.