Apartment in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location. Conveniently Located Above The Harbour Area's Shops And Bars. Quiet Complex
A spacious, single storey apartment with sea views. The extensive terrace offers a sheltered and shaded al fresco dining area and hot tub. (New for 2015: replacement pergola and guttering.) On a quiet family-run complex, there is easy access down to the nearby Spar supermarket via a locked security gate to the side of the property. With design features such as an internal stained glass window and a high vaulted ceiling, the apartment has unusual flair. In 2015 the wiring has been upgraded and the walls re-plastered and repainted. From June 2015: new property maintenance management
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I love the sea and sandy beaches!
4.2 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
We really enjoyed staying here! Heather the owner was really helpful and quick to reply to any questions, especially as we only booked a week before our stay. It was great to have the video on the website as we knew exactly what to expect and it definately lived up to our expectations. The hot tub Is great. The communal pool was really quiet and had a lovely sea view. The location is ideal, too. Have recommended this apartment to my parents for next year!
Clean and comfortable apartment, best aspect was the terrace and hot tub.
A nice apartment in a quiet area not far from a lovely harbour. Hot tub was a excellent feature in a large terrace. All the comforts of home. Tony and Louise in the pool shack at the pool were most welcoming and accommodating.
Just returned from a great week in this apartment. Excellent from the start, quick response from owner when booking, apartment as described, hot tub was fab and much welcomed, and security deposit returned within 48 hours. Will be back next year 👍
Excellent Apartment & Location
We found the apartment very clean & had everything we needed, the welcome pack of food was a lovely touch & appreciated. We sun bathed on the terrace which had plenty of room which was great & what we wanted as we don't liked crowded pools, the hot tub was amazing & was lovely to relax in. Overall this apartment is well worth a visit as it is near the old town & then a few mins more you have the new town. We would definitely return to this apartment if going back to Lanzarote.
5 stars. great value and owner very helpful
Right from the word go I was very happy to have found this apartment.the owner responded very quickly to the booking and explained the procedure. The apartment itself was very clean, has everything you need and we loved using the hot tube which seems to be new. There was a folder provided with instructions on how to use everything which was a nice touch. Also a welcome pack was provided which we appreciated as could have a cava and orange juice as soon as we arrived from our travels.
Location is great, a spar shop only a minute walk coupled by a restaurant and bar, you couldn't ask for more. The complex was very clean, the pool was great reception very helpful.
The owner is a delight to deal with and the apartment is great, very well priced, in a great location and very well supported. I have no problem in recommending this property and will definitely return when I come back to lanzarote.
Great apartment, location and value
Stayed in Apartment 29 for one week this July. Very spacious for 2 of us, imagine it would be ideal for a small family. The huge terrace is worth the booking price alone and the hot tub which was gorgeous night and day.
The pool area has lovely sea views and the family at the 'Pool Shack' made out stay that extra bit more enjoyable with their friendly service and great food.
Weather was very hot all week. Difficult to think of any negatives! Overall a fantastic week and would thoroughly recommend!!
From the Owner
“Beautiful sun rises and sun sets... starry skies at night... sandy beaches... dramatic volcanic scenery... ocean views... Who wouldn't..? Puerto del Carmen is so convenient for the modern Arrecife Airport and the Old Town area lacks the disruptive flight-path noise of the Matagorda end of town! The Lago Verde complex itself is well-run and quiet and the residents are friendly and welcoming. The apartment is single storey so no neighbours above or below to disturb or be disturbed by. Access off the complex via the adjoining locked security gate is so convenient for popping to the supermarket! The architectural design with it's pyramid ceiling and stained glass window is unique and also quirky to say the least! Certainly the best apartment I found in my property search”
Activity and Interests
Local shops, bars and restaurants are 100 metres away and the town and harbour is within a 15 minute downhill walk. The beaches are around 15 minutes walk from the complex. Puerto del Carmen boasts 6km of sandy beaches - four with blue flag accreditation - which are boarded by a wide pedestrianized promenade with cycle path. Bicycles can be hired. Fishing excursions run from the harbour. There is a local dive school.
Car hire is not necessary but can be arranged through reception. The local bus service is good and Taxis are reasonably priced.
Lanzarote, a Spanish island, is the easternmost of the autonomous Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean, approximately 125 km (78 mi) off the coast of Africa and 1,000 km (621 mi) from the Iberian Peninsula. Covering 845.9 square kilometres (327 sq mi), it is the fourth largest of the islands.
The apartment is conveniently situated with easy access out onto Calle de Toscon for the local Spar supermarket and the nearby Montana Tropical restaurants and shops via locked security gates.
For a livelier night out Avenida de las Playas 'the Strip' offers bars and nightclubs.
Puerto del Carmen boasts 6km of sandy beaches boarded by a wide pedestrianized promenade with cycle path linking to the neighbouring towns of Playa Honda and Arrecife. It has become the paradise of pedestrians and sport lovers and is renown for its leisure, sport and resting options. It never loses sight of the sea and is well-lit at night.
Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park on the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen is well-known for its animals and water park. They also host a Country Night.
Parque Nacional de Timanfaya is a Spanish national park in the southwestern part of the island.The parkland is entirely made up of volcanic soil. In 1993, Unesco designated a Biosphere reserve covering the whole island. Access to the park by the public is strictly regulated to protect the delicate flora and fauna.There are one or two footpaths, and a popular short route where one can visit by camel. There is a public car park from where you can tour the volcanic landscape by coach using a road that is otherwise closed to the public. Water poured into the ground results in a geyser of steam.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jan 2016 - 1 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
2 Dec 2016 - 2 Dec 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
3 Dec 2017 - 31 Dec 2018
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A 20% deposit is requested at the time of booking with the balance payable six weeks before arrival. Payment can be made via PayPal or via bank transfer in either £ GBP or € Euros.
flexible changeover day.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The ease of access off the complex cannot be emphasized too strongly. Considering the steepness of the landscape, to only have eighteen steps to descend is a delight to someone with my old bones! Despite it's proximity to local amenities, it is a quiet and peaceful location. The complex is home to a mix of permanent residents, privately-owned, time-share and management-owned rental properties and has a more homely feel than some holiday let accommodation. New for 2015: replaced pergola, new guttering, wiring upgrade, replastered, repainted. Hot tub.”
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- 54 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- There are twin basins with a cupboard under and a large mirror with lights above. There is a hair dryer and magnifying mirror. The shower is over the bath. A shelving unit conveniently holds your toiletries. A stained-glass window adds to the charm.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 twin bedded room and double sofa bed) Notes on bedrooms: Ornate grille work to the opening bedroom window.Twin beds. Two large fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving storage and containing a safe. A mirror, 4 sockets, stool and 2 drawer units compliment. A double sofa bed is in the lounge.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Check in 3pm Checkout 10am A spacious, single storey apartment with sea views. The extensive terrace offers a hot tub and a sheltered and shaded al fresco dining area with a replaced pergola and guttering in 2015. On a quiet family-run complex, there is easy access down to the nearby Spar supermarket via a locked security gate to the side of the property. With design features such as an internal stained glass window and a high vaulted ceiling, the apartment has unusual flair. In 2015 the wiring was upgraded and the walls re-plastered and repainted. To compliment the hob and toasting/microwave oven, there is a 'Go Chef' appliance. Outside: The complex boasts a large heated communal swimming pool, with an adjacent cafe-bar, which serves very good breakfasts and other meals daily from 10am. There is parking available at both the top and bottom of the complex. The large Reception lounge is manned daily from 8-4 and the friendly multi-lingual staff are most helpful in dealing with enquiries. There is internet available. Adjoining the pool is a terraced area with numerous sun loungers, parasols and tables and also a barbecue area. The pool table is covered to provide shaded shelter. A launderette operates on tokens that can be obtained from Reception. Fuerteventura can be seen from the extensive terrace which offers a sheltered and shaded al fresco dining area with table and chairs and a hot tub (installed May 2015). There are four new fabric sun loungers, two plastic sun loungers, a BBQ and also an airer for drying your beach towels. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartment towels and bed linen is provided and changed weekly by the maid service