House in Malin Town, Donegal, Ireland - Peaceful Location,close To Blue Flag Beaches And Golf Courses
A beautiful large detached property, located close to beaches and golf courses. Local town has restaurants, pubs & shops. A relaxing rural location with beautiful scenery and long walks.Horse riding and surfing enthusiasts will enjoy this location ,Detached, 4 bedroom 1 ensuite),2 reception room , family bathroom, and toilet shower room downstairs. Walled garden and lockable gates allow privacy..
About the Owner
About Joseph McCallion
We love Malin because of the fantastic facilities in the area. There are several beautiful beaches and a great range of bars and restaurants. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible with L'Derry airport approximately 1 hours drive away.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday here in Malin Co.Donegal
Joseph McCallion purchased this house in 2007
Why Joseph McCallion chose Ireland
Very quiet untouched part of Ireland with beautiful beaches, on a summers day it is possible to find a beach with no one else around.The landscape is untouched and hill walking is very popular. Close to small towns such as Culdaff, Carndonagh and Derry/Londonderry if you want larger selection of shops and restaurants
What makes this house unique
Unique benefits of the property
The property is just five minutes drive from fabulous beaches and the wonderful Ballyliffin Golf Course.
Wind surfing and horse riding available locally.
Scenic walks and a short drive into Derry/Londonderry which was the first UK city to be selected as the city of culture.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
From the Owner
“Very quiet untouched part of Ireland with beautiful beaches, on a summers day it is possible to find a beach with no one else around.The landscape is untouched and hill walking is very popular. Close to small towns such as Culdaff, Carndonagh and Derry/Londonderry if you want larger selection of shops and restaurants”
Activity and Interests
40 Minutes from City of Derry Airport
90 Minutes from the International Airport
Car hire available at both Airports
1.5 miles to Malin Town
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Booking on a weekly basis from Saturday to Friday Inclusive
Arrival time after 3pm Saturday
Departure before 11am Saturday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Unique benefits of the property The property is just five minutes drive from fabulous beaches and the wonderful Ballyliffin Golf Course. Wind surfing and horse riding available locally. Scenic walks and a short drive into Derry/Londonderry which was the first UK city to be selected as the city of culture.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath and shower Downstairs toilet and shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, child's cot and en-suite Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with double bed Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: 4 Bedroom Georgian-style house with 2 reception rooms,kitchen dining area, utility room and 3 bathrooms. Outside: Property has an enclosed garden suitable for children,with at patio area, gas barbecue and outdoor furniture. Utility Room: washing machine and dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Complete with bed linen, property cleaned on arrival and departure. Additional cleaning can be arranged for an additional fee. Other: Lounge 2 complete with fireplace suitable for open fire, sofa, two armchairs and music centre