Villa in Benalmadena Pueblo, Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful and Tranquil and Walk to the Village in 15 Minutes
The villa is ideal for families, it is spacious and well furnished. The master room is very large. It has wifi free of charge and TV. There are two outdoor eating areas, It has a stunning view from the roof terrace with a built in BBQ, fridge and seating for great al fresco dining. There is also another terrace with dining facilities off of the lounge/dining room. There is a garden for there kids to play and a large communal pool.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Jane Dennis
Once the family home, now for holiday rentals so enjoy as we have
Why Jane Dennis chose Benalmadena
The location is great, the house works, with its layout and size. The community is secure and friendly. You are minutes from the village but can feel in a world of your own when in the house.
What makes this villa unique
It has good memories shared by lots of people.
(1 traveller reviews)
would highly recommend a stay at this lovely accommodation. Located within a secure gated complex the villa and grounds are very well maintained. we travelled with a 3 month old baby in our party and were apprehensive about what we would find but were reassured upon arrival. Everything was very clean and the whole house is very spacious. We were met on arrival and assured that help was on hand if needed (Although it wasn't). The beautiful Benalmadina Pueblo Village is located nearby. A great shared swimming pool on site .Thanks to Jane and Sage . We hope to re-book for next year.
From the Owner
“The location is great, the house works, with its layout and size. The community is secure and friendly. You are minutes from the village but can feel in a world of your own when in the house.”
Activity and Interests
The villa is 5 minutes in the car to the beach
Málaga is the nearest airport and is approximately 20 minutes away. Flights do also go to Gibraltar which is about 1 1/4 hours away
Benalmadena Pueblo is 2 minutes away in the car, Arroyo de la Miel is about 7 minutes, Tivoli World 5 minutes.
The nearest train station is Arroyo de la Miel and that is 5 minutes away.
The village is full of character and has bars, restaurants and shops and banks. Some of the streets are lined with orange trees. There is a Butterfly Park, the Buddhist Temple, a castle, the local church all great things to see in the village.
- Booking Notes:
To book you need to pay 30% deposit and the balance 6 weeks before your arrival. A security deposit will be held and returned to you within 14 days of your departure. This will be paid with the final balance.
We are flexible with changeover days
Notes on prices:
Longer stays over 3 weeks can be taken and prices negotiated accordingly
Winter Let Considered.
The air con is metered and takes 1€ coins. We give you a 5€ starter pack
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It has good memories shared by lots of people.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite Master bathroom with shower Second bathroom with large walk in power shower Family bathroom with bath Guest toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 very large master/family room en-suite with king bed with new memory foam mattress and single bed, also space for a cot, patio door leading to garden Bedroom 2 King bed en-suite Bedrooms 3 and 4 with twin beds, patio doors leading to garden
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This house is a great family house. You drive into the urbanization which is gated. The house is an upside down house so you see it from the front and it looks like a one storey house, you walk into the hallway and you have your kitchen to the left, the hallway then has a guest toilet, entrance to the second en-suite bedroom and continues to the lounge/dining room. Also there is a staircase that takes you to the large roof terrace with built in BBQ. There is a terrace off of the lounge with dining table and chairs, there is an outdoor staircase from the terrace down to the garden. The dining area inside has a beautiful regal formal dining table. Downstairs there are 3 bedrooms, the master with en-suite is very large and can also be classed as the family room as it has a full single bed available. The utility room with washing machine and access from the downstairs hallway to the garden. 2 Twin rooms have access to the garden through patio doors and there is a family bathroom. Outside: BBQ terrace with built in fridge, dining table and seating for 8. Great for sunbathing as it has sun all day. The terrace from the lounge also has dining table and seating. The garden has a lemon tree and olive trees. The pool is communal and is accessed by the steps outside of the villa. It is a very large pool and great for kids to play and adults to sunbathe. Utility Room: Washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa is cleaned and ready for your arrival, there is one bath towel and one hand towel per person. If you stay for 2 weeks the villa has an interim mid stay change of laundry and towels. Please bring your own pool towels. Other: Roof terrace with stunning views, built in BBQ and seating for alfresco dining