Chalet in Montriond, Nr. Morzine, Haute Savoie, Rhone-Alpes, France - Great Location, 10 Minute Walk To Morzine And A Few Minutes To The Ski Lifts In Our Free Shuttle
Chalet Flori is a fully catered, newly renovated 19th Cantury barn in a great location, just 900m from Morzine village and a few minutes drive to any of the skilifts. It puts us in a prime location for guests to explore the 650km of pistes that the Portes du Soleil has to offer. Chalet Flori offers comfortable luxury and outstanding food in a relaxing atmosphere.
The 2 living rooms provide the perfect place to relax in, one being a cosy snug, for reading, playing board games and having a quiet G&T or tea and cake, the other a great place to socailise and watch TV on the modern leather sofas in front of the large open fire. The 8 bedrooms come with 100% cotton bed linen, fluffy towels, slippers, dressing gowns and complimentary L’Occitane toiletries for a little luxury.
Outside, we have a large south facing decked area, so you can enjoy the sun going down over the mountains, admiring the great view. As well as an outdoor hottub in the garden, great for reviving tired muscles after a long day on the slopes.
We pride ourselves on the food we make; a good filling breakfast each morning with freshly baked croissants and pain au chocolates, preparing you for a long day on the slopes; a different homemade cake every afternoon with tea and coffee and a delicious, restaurant standard, 3 or 4 course evening meal with carefully selected wines. Please get in touch if you would like a sample menu or take a look at our trip advisor to find out what previous guests have said about our food and our service.
We, along with our trusted staff, are there to look after all your needs. We are able to help with all parts of your holiday; whether it’s finding out about ski schools, husky sledging or restaurant reservations, we can get in touch on your behalf, or put you in touch with some great companies. We can collect your lift passes for you, so no queuing on your first morning. We also work closely with the ski rental company, All Mountain Rental who deliver and fit your equipment at the beginning of your stay and collect them at the end - they offer a 20% reduction if ordered on line. Finally, we operate an in resort shuttle drop service in the morning and afternoon, so getting to and from the lifts is hassle free, and we are also just a 10 minute walk to the nearest lift as well as being well placed to access the free resort bus service. We have private parking and can offer transfers to and from Geneva at a small additional cost.
About the Owner
About Stephanie Branfield
Hi, we are Steffi and Dave, the owners and hosts of Alpine Highs! After countless trips to the Alps and inspired by friends' and family moves to France, we decided to live the dream and set up a catered ski chalet company. The arrival of our son Monty, spurred us on and the chance for him to grow up surrounded by the mountains was too good to be passed up, he has now been joined by a little brother! We now live in the Morzine valley year round and enjoy everything the mountains have to offer us!
Stephanie Branfield purchased this chalet in 2014
Why Stephanie Branfield chose Portes du Soleil area
We took on Chalet Flori in 2014, seeing it's great potential for a lovely catered Chalet in brilliant location and a great compliment to our existing Chalet Joran also in Morzine.
Morzine is a lively and interesting ski resort - not your usual purpose built french resort with a year round population it is a proper Alpine Town.
From the Owner
“We took on Chalet Flori in 2014, seeing it's great potential for a lovely catered Chalet in brilliant location and a great compliment to our existing Chalet Joran also in Morzine. Morzine is a lively and interesting ski resort - not your usual purpose built french resort with a year round population it is a proper Alpine Town.”
Activity and Interests
90 minutes from Geneva airport.
9 Hours by car from Calais
900m Morzine town and ski lifts
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
13 Mar 2017 - 23 Apr 2017
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £85 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £85 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices are PER PERSON, unless peak weeks where the price is for the whole chalet.
In March and April we accept short breaks, please contact us for a price.
25% deposit due on booking the remainder due 8 weeks prior to holiday start date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Sports & Adventure Activities
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- whitewater rafting
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Most of the en-suite rooms are shower rooms, there is one bath in the bathroom shared by bedrooms 7 and 8
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 7 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 8 - 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 18 (8 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Ensuite Double Bedroom 2 Ensuite Double Bedroom 3 Twin Private Bathroom Bedroom 4 Ensuite Twin Bedroom 5 Ensuite Twin Bedroom 6 Triple with Private Bathroom Bedroom 7 Quad with Shared Bathroom Bedroom 8 Twin with Shared Bathroom
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Chalet Flori in the winter is fully catered and we pride ourselves on the food we provide for our guests, everything is freshly made daily with local produce where possible. From our fresh and hearty breakfasts, to afternoon tea and cakes and not to mention a delicious 3 or four course evening meal with carefully selected wines, you certainly will not go hungry! We provide a free lift drop service for all of our guests, to the lifts in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon, so you don't have to walk anywhere in ski boots. We are able to help with many aspects of your holiday, and can recommend the best ski schools and child care, we can pre-order and collect your passes for you so they are waiting for you on arrival at the chalet meaning no queueing on your first morning! And we work alongside a ski rental company that delivers straight to the chalet, fit your equipment and collect at the end of your stay. Outside: Outside, we have a large south facing decked area with hot tub, the perfect place to enjoy the sun going down over the mountains, admiring the great view! We have private parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Daily room clean, deep clean weekly and a midweek towel change on request.