Apartment in Le Cannet, Cannes, Provence-Alpes-Cote DAzur, France - Quiet exclusive residential location with Swimming Pool, close to Cannes and its Beaches/Shops
Large ground floor, 2 bed, Villa Apartment of 117 square metres with a 45 square metre living room, 2 bedroom suites and fully equipped separate kitchen. The spacious 45 square metre front terrace has a 45 square metre enclosed private garden beyond with views over Cannes Bay and the Esterel mountains. The rear terrace also has a garden view. It benefits from central heating and hot water included in the rent. The apartment is 25 minute drive from Nice Airport, 10 minutes from the Autoroute and 10 minutes from Cannes centre and its beaches. It is also on a frequent bus route to the same destinations. It benefits from secure underground parking with a lift to the apartment floor. There is a full time Gardienne on site available for help. The small and exclusive block of 16 apartments over 3 floors has 15 metre pool set in a beautifully landscaped and private garden with Umbrella Pines, Palm trees, Olive trees and Cypressus as well as lawned and herbaceous areas. The block also benefits from an electric main security gate and separate electric garage door to underground parking. Local shops include an excellent Boulangerie, Pharmacie and a selection good restaurants are within an easy 5/10 minutes walk in Le Cannet.
Top Traveller Review
Large very nice 2 bedrooms
About the Owner
(5 traveller reviews)
Great place, very smart interior :)
We had a wonderful stay in this perfectly situated apartment. The property was furnished to a high standard and the terrace was particularly lovely. The neighbours were very welcoming; particularly when we were down by the pool enjoying a late swim before venturing out in the evening. There was plenty of information about the surrounding areas, bus times etc. and an abundance of good restaurants to choose from. We would certainly recommend the property to friends and relatives.
Home away from home in Cannes.
Lovely 2 bed room home in quiet residential block just a short bus/drive to centre of Cannes. The apartment has everything you would need for your stay. Prior to traveling, the owners provided lots of useful information including bus timetables which saved us from needing to use the car to go into Cannes.
During the week, we had the pool to ourselves though it became busier at the weekend but never an issue getting a lounger. The residents were welcoming even with our 'petit peu de francais'.
The apartment is situated on the ground floor of the three storey block but very quiet and peaceful with nice view of Cannes harbour and the sea.
Fantastic butcher, grocer and baker in Le Cannet only a couple minutes from the apartment.
We would recommend the apartment as a perfect location to explore this part of France.
High standard of accommodation
Good standard of accommodation in a quiet area near the border of Le Cannet.
Ground floor, well equipped, private apartment with its own small garden (at certain times there were Mosquitoes and 2 out of 3 of us were quite badly bitten). A brand new pool area, no scramble for sunbeds. The other residents very friendly.
Ideal for a couple or Family for a quiet holiday.
A good situation to explore the other areas and towns of the Riviera.
A 35 minute walk down to Cannes or a bus service that takes you right to the front for only 1.5 Euros. Parking in Cannes and Le Cannet almost impossible while we were there.
Overall an enjoyable holiday.
Beautiful ground floor flat in great location close to Cannes. Lovely swimming pool on site and owners very helpful to deal with. Le Cannet is very nice suburb of Cannes and the flat is highly recommended for those wishing to explore this part of France.
Large very nice 2 bedrooms
Large 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms flat with double living room, separate kitchen. Very well equipped. Good location (Le Cannet, within minutes of Cannes). Very nice view (trees, Cannes, Mediterranean sea). Pool is not heated but water temperature was very good in August (27-28 degrees). Also has a very nice outside space (terrace, small garden) that is private as the flat is on the ground floor.
Activity and Interests
10 minute drive/bus to Cannes beaches
15 minute drive/bus to Juans Les Pins and Cap Antibes beaches
Nice airport 25 minutes drive/bus
Toulon airport 90 minutes drive
Car hire recommended if you want to explore the area however bus/train services are excellent to Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Mougins, Grasse, Vence etc
Le Cannet old centre with Bonnard Museum/shops/restaurants 600 metres 8 min walk, Cannes croisette 2.6 km 30 min walk,
Mougins 4 miles, St Paul de Vence 15 miles, Monaco 32 miles, St Tropez 53 miles, Nice 19 miles, Grasse 10 miles
Le Cannet centre has banking, restaurants, garages, supermarkets, green grocer, butcher, pharmacy, boulangerie, hairdresser and Bonnard Museum. Boulangerie/Pharmacy also available 300 metres away.
Cannes has daily market (Forville) restaurants (old port area), watersports(bijou plage), shopping (Rue Antibes/Croisette), ferry to St Tropez/Monaco/Bay islands ( Cannes port)
Matisse museum Nice and Vence, Picasso ceramic museum Valauris, Picasso museum Antibes, Leger museum Biot, Chagal museum Nice
Waterparks Marineland Biot
Perfume factories/museums Grasse
Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild Cap Ferrat wonderful gardens and house
Coastal walks cap antibes, cap ferrat.
An information pack is provided for visitors' use.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
15 Jul 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Receipt of a deposit of 25% of the rental together with details of names of people staying at the apartment secures the booking. The 75% balance with a returnable security deposit (covers breakages etc) of £200 is payable at least 2 months prior to commencement of the rental. There is a local charge of 200 euros at the start of the rental which covers meet and greet, supply and laundry of towels (bath,beach,bath mat), bed linen and professional cleaning of the apartment. The beds are made up on arrival.
The accommodation will be available after 1600 hrs on the day of your arrival and you must leave by 1000hrs on the day of your departure. We prefer Saturday changeover for July and August.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 117 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ensuite to bedroom 1 with bath, shower attachment, vanity unit, wc, marble tiles and hair dryer Ensuite to bedroom 2 with bath, shower attachment, vanity unit, bidet and ceramic/marble tiles
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 King Size Dble Bed and 2 Single Beds) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King size bed, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and chest of drawers with large glass sliding doors onto front terrace, ensuite bathroom Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and chest of drawers, ensuite bathroom
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our spacious apartment is in an exclusive area moments from the buzz of Cannes, including the Croisette with its designer shops and Beach restaurants, the famous Carlton Hotel and the Palais de Film Festival. It is on the ground floor with a private garden, secure underground parking, resident gardienne, sea and mountain views with a delightful swimming pool all set in substantial mature communal gardens. Le Cannet is an attractive Provencal town with much charm, many good restaurants and facilities which are easily accessible from the apartment. Outside: The shared pool reaches 25 to 30 degrees June to September. Sun loungers are available and it is attractively positioned with wonderful views of the mature gardens. The mosaic pool is kidney shaped with Roman steps to the shallow end giving easy access/exit and is approximately 15 metres long. The apartment terrace supports outside dining with a 6 seat table and chairs. There is also further relaxed seating consisting of 2 arm chairs and a 2 seater reclining sofa with coffee table and seperate reclining armchair. The terrace seating has views of our private garden area with Bourganvillia, Palm and Rose trees, potted aromatics and geraniums. There are also views of the sea and mountains along with mature Olive trees and Umbrella pines. The rear terrace has scented jasmine and potted succulents and garden views. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Local charge of 200 euros for meet and greet, supply and laundry of towels and bed linen, professional cleaning and supply of beach towels. It is paid on arrival. Other: WC and washbasin room as well as a separate cloakroom in the entrance hallway which includes space for shoes, hanging space and the electric fuses. Secure underground parking for one car.