Cottage in Beckington, Nr. Bath, Somerset, England - Walk To The Pubs, Deli And Even The Tennis Courts, All Minutes From The Cottage
The property was completed early 2013. Built on the edge of wonderful countryside yet a minutes along our lane to the wonderful village of Beckington. The house was designed to be home from home so quality was not compromised, there is a fully equipped kitchen, lovely living room, great bathrooms with proper showers! quality linen and comfy beds to get a great nights sleep!
About the Owner
We are a family of 4, John my husband, Vic (me!) and our sons Oliver and Max, then there is Maisy our labrador, Mushroom and Lettuce our rabbits and 4 cheeky ducks that will make you laugh when you meet them!!
We live close to the cottages but not on top of them, always happy to help you choose where to go day or night!
Guestbook comments from the owner
This really is a beautiful and luxury property - a delight to stay in! It all feels deliciously new and Victoria and John are such welcoming, hosts. The beds are amazingly comfortable, especially the one in the master bedroom, which gave me one of the best nights sleep I've had! And brilliant shower with appropriate water pressure! Beckington is a lovely spot to base yourself in with a particularly impressive farm shop and gorgeous Frome with its cafes, shops and great art and craft market. We have stayed in many Sawdays recommended properties and this is one of the best stays we've had.
Sara, London : April 2014
Activity and Interests
We are 1.5 hours from London and 40 minutes from Bristol international airport. We have mainline train stations locally to get you into central London in 1hr 20 minutes.
We are just 12 miles south of the wonderful city of Bath, full of culture and history and full of restaurants and bars to suite all.
Frome 3 miles
Bath 12 miles
Bristol 30 miles
London 90 miles
- Booking Notes:
Book via our web site or call us directly. www.bluegooseholidays.com
Friday is our changeover day.
Notes on prices:
Visit our web site to view prices. www.bluegooseholidays.com
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 bathrooms, one ensuite for the master bathroom, the house bathroom has a bath and shower over and a shower room on the ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom has an ensuite with great shower! The second bedroom on the first floor has a zip bed so works for tow children or a couple. upstairs is the master bathroom with a bath and shower over it. Bedroom 3 is on the ground floor.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is designed to be flexible. There is a ground floor bedroom next to a shower room and WC so perfect for the kids or anyone less able. There are no steps into the house so easy for everyone. The heating is environmentally friendly and provides endless hot water and perfect temperatures in the cottage, but if you want to have that extra cosiness then just light the log burner! Outside: Outside the cottage has its own garden with table and chairs. It looks over the fields and our garden. We have a large pond with ducks that live on!! Utility Room: There is a utility room where you will find a large freezer as well as a sink and washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Quality linen and towels will be provided for your stay.