Sunseeker House at Mullins Bay, St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean - Overlooking Mullins Beach www.sunseekermullins.com
Sunseeker is a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom town-house which has been completed to the highest standard and has been furnished by an interior designer to provide guests with a beautiful, but relaxed environment. All double bedrooms have balconies facing Mullins Beach, to the West and capture the sun throughout the day. Doris, our housekeeper will look after linen, bedding and cleaning 6 days a week, so that guests get to spend more time enjoying themselves. Within a short drive of Holetown and Speightstown, Sunseeker @ Mullins is the ideal location to discover the rest of Barbados. If you want to experience more of local Barbados life, why not try taking a bus from Mullins Beach in to Holetown, where there are some of the worlds leading brands and supermarket. The Platinum Coast also boasts some of the best restaurants in the Caribbean - whether you chose a high-end dining experience at the Sandy Lane Hotel or The Cliff or book a chef come to the house to prepare you local cuisine, you will never be short of options.
Top Traveller Review
Relaxing week in beautiful townhouse with family
About the Owner
We are Paul & Michelle from Hampshire, England. We fell in love with Barbados 20 years ago, when on a 'budget holiday'. We have 3 daughters and a gorgeous grandson, who all live within a few miles of our Hampshire home. We purchased 'Sunseeker at Mullins' and made it our 2nd home, enjoying every visit to the addictive Island of Barbados, we feel incredibly privileged to have a family home in the Caribbean. Working hard in the real-estate industry means that the time spent at Mullins is extremely special and we feel that guests will have just as much enjoyment at Mullins as we do. After a long career with a UK Retail Bank Michelle decided to focus on bringing up our children, but as they are all grown-up now, she has been helping with a childrens charity in Gambia. Enjoy!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Martin & Nikki - "Simply wonderful. Friendly people, fabulous weather, beautiful beach and great rum.... We don't need any more than that".
Ryan & Shelley - "we are already saving hard to come back as soon as possible. Thank you for letting us use you home, we love it".
David & Kirstie - "One of us loves the beach and the other like exploring, Mullins gave us both everything we needed. Thank you"
2 holidaymaker reviews
Relaxing week in beautiful townhouse with family
My family and I stayed in this beautiful townhouse for a week in February 2016 and we had a wonderful time. The covered patio is a great place to relax and enjoy the sunshine and the plentiful hummingbirds in the nearby gardens. The beach is very close and amazingly beautiful. Our kids enjoyed the water trampoline and we all took long walks along the shoreline. Our kids loved both the plunge pool and the larger pool just outside the back gate. The house itself feels large and luxurious, with beautiful bedrooms, bathrooms and balconies. The kitchen is well stocked and there is a gas grill, too. The owners, Paul and Michelle, were nice and super helpful, providing detailed directions and a great list of local restaurants and attractions. The property manager, Wendy, was always available and willing to help with whatever we needed. She set up a great snorkeling trip for our family and helped us with other details. The housekeeper, Dorris, takes great care of the place and knows a lot about the house and the island of Barbados. The only bad part was having to leave to come back to our snowy home!
Wonderful Property, Amazing Location - Will Return
What a wonderfully stylish house, inside and out in just about the most perfect location. Doris the housekeeper is an absolute star and looked after us really well. We loved having Mullins Beach on the doorstep and use of the Westmoreland Beach Club. We will most certainly re-book and can't wait!
From the Owner
“We discovered Mullins Beach whilst on a 'cheap' holiday to Barbados in '96. We said that if we ever were able to buy a second home, Mullins would be the place. With a hectic business life, it was quite simply the only place we have ever found where we are totally relaxed, as soon as we arrive. When viewing the house, it was love at first sight - a small, gated community, surrounded by friendly people and with a view of the Caribbean Sea. With young children it is very safe and they all found the freedom of being a 2 minute walk to, arguably the best beach in Barbados an immense bonus. With easy access to shops & ~40 mins from the airport, guest will see why the islands largest property agent described the Mullins Bay houses as "the best on the island", and we couldn't agree more.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Needless to say, Barbados is the place to relax and enjoy the beach and warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, however there are lots to see and do, from the Animal Flower Cave in the North, down to the board-walk in Bridgetown to the south. We would recommend a hire car to see the island, but if you are not happy driving on the left (like the UK) then there a many other options included private guided tours and not forgetting the amazing yellow buses (Reggie bus). Barbados is generally a very safe island and the people are very friendly, so why not go local and visit a rum shack or have a day at the races at Garrison. If there is anything you have a specific interest in then email us and we will see if we can help to arrange. In addition our guests will be introduced to the house manager, from Rymar Properties who will be able to help with any questions or needs you have whilst staying at Sunseeker.
Sunseeker in adjacent to the world famous Mullins Beach on the Platinum Coast of Barbados. There is really nothing else to say, other than Mullins is the gem of Barbados and it will be on your doorstep.
To the beach - leave via the Garden & Spa Pool, cross over the coast road and you are there. Guest staying at Sunseeker have use the Beach Club Loungers & Towels and are served by the Beach Ambassadors. Take advantage of Mullins Beach Bar which is the coolest place to hang out in Barbados!
Grantley Adams Airport (BGI) is approx 18 miles from Sunseeker, which will take around 40 minutes in a taxi/car. There are local hire car companies which will meet guests at the airport, otherwise guest can simply jump in a taxi. The taxi's at the airport are all regulated and their prices are published before you start your journey. If you need help booking a car our house management team will be happy to advise and arrange, just contact us and we will do what we can to help.
Mullins Bay is on the West Coast of Barbados, approximately 10 miles north of Bridgetown, the Capital. The nearest towns are Speightstown (1.5 miles) north and Holetown (3 miles) South, each with bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets. Holetown is more developed that others on the west coast and boasts being the home of the world famous Sandy Lane Hotel as well as having the recently completed Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre with retailers such as Louis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, Dior, and many more.
If you wish to book as a 3 bedroom rental and not use the Master Suite then we will apply a discount of 15% from all booking, except Christmas and Easter Peak periods.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
2016 Low Season
15 Aug 2016 - 11 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
2016 Xmas & New Year
12 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
2017 Peak Season
9 Jan 2017 - 7 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All Monthly Rates are based on a booking period of 30 Nights. Where the booking period includes a higher rate the total is based on the higher rate minimum stay is maintained. Direct payment will need to be made in US$ to the property management company in Barbados. We will confirm the US$ Price at time of booking.
PLEASE PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER WHEN MAKING AN ENQUIRY SO WE CAN CALL IN ORDER TO VALIDATE THE BOOKING ENQUIRY AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. Security will be via pre-authorised credit or debit card payment mandate. A scanned copy of the lead renters passport and credit/debt card is required prior to booking acceptance. Subject to flight times you will be greeted by the house manager upon arrival at the property, who will show you around the house & make you feel welcome. If you need a food pack on arrival please provide a list of items you require and we will endeavour to provide (charged at cost +15%).
Changeover days are flexible - let us know your arrival and departure times and we will do our best to provide access to the house from the moment you arrive until to moment you leave. This is subject to availability
Notes on prices:
TO BOOK PLEASE PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER WHEN REGISTERING AN ENQUIRY. THIS WILL BE USED TO CONFIRM ALL DETAILS AND VALIDATE THE ON-LINE REQUEST.
Prices are subject to change without notice and are only confirmed at the time of booking. Longer term rental prices are available upon request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Sunseeker guests have access to our Beach Club which means that when you arrive on Mullins Beach, the ambassadors that will escort you to your sun lounger and provide towels and parasols (at no extra cost). If you want to purchase drinks and snacks from the bar, simply raise your 'flag' and the ambassadors will serve you on your lounger. If you want a break from the beach and to sit by a pool, the house has its own plunge pool or alternatively through the gate at the rear of the house you enter the spa pool and deck area where you can enjoy the large pool with waterfall and relax on the loungers. Whilst staying at Sunseeker our housekeeper will make sure the house is kept immaculate for you.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Hob ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Master Suite (top floor) twin sinks opposite walk-in wardrobe, bath, large shower, WC and bidet Guest Master twin sinks, large shower, WC Guest Double sink, large shower, WC Guest Twin (ground floor) sunken shower, sink, WC
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, On Ground Floor
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) or 6 (without Master Suite) Notes on bedrooms: Master Suite (top floor) - king size four-poster bed, walk-in wardrobe, TV & A/C Guest Master - king size double bed, wardrobes, TV & A/C Guest Double - king size double bed, wardrobes, TV & A/C Guest Twin (ground floor) - twin beds, wardrobe & A/C
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Sunseeker is our family home and we want our guests to enjoy it as much as we do. All we ask is that our guests look after our home and property so that everyone will be able to continue enjoying this wonderful experience. Outside: Sunseeker has private garden to the rear and the side with beautiful plants which are maintained by the housekeeper and gardeners on a daily basis. The plunge pool is private and is a great place to relax at the end of a busy day on the beach!. Through the private gate at the rear of the garden guest will be able to gain access to larger pool, which is only available to Indulgence Spa clients. A large gas barbecue is available along with a range of sun loungers. On the covered deck area (for those odd occasions when liquid sunshine - rain - appears) there is a large dinning table and chairs as well as a separate lounging area with a couch and three armchairs. Utility Room: The utility room contains a washing machine and tumble drier. The housekeeper will provide a laundering service, for a small additional charge. BS$10 per load payable prior to departure to the House Manager. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen & towels are included & changed 2 times/week. The booking includes a full time maid 6 days per week who will make beds and clean the house every day. If you require additional services such as a chef or 7 day attendance please ask for a quotation Other: In the garden there is a plunge pool (approx 10ft x 7ft), a patio with 2 sun loungers and a gate providing access to the Royal Westmorland Spa and onward to the road and Mullins Beach. This is a plant room in the garden which is not accessible to guests.