Apartment in Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location, Frontline, 50 Meters to the Beach
Fully air conditioned, Free WIFI, centrally located within Puerto del Carmen, the largest resort of Lanzarote, this apartment is fully refurbished to provide a high specification finish for all your holiday requirements and comforts. Spectacular lounge and balcony sea views with all British and Irish TV - 192 Channels and BEIN sports. A perfect location for all ages and requirements. Front line 30 meters to the blue flag awarded Playa Grande Beach, water sports, diving, shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, bank, money exchange, ATM, taxis and buses. Centrally located with everything you require on your doorstep for that ideal family holiday base. Skype, What`s App, Viber, Tango for staying in touch or business
Top Traveller Review
This is what I call a sea-view property
About the Owner
Like you we are holiday makers at heart and just love Lanzarote.
Please feel free to get in touch via the booking enquiry form. Where upon we will get back to you.
Peter purchased this apartment in 2014
Why Peter chose Puerto del Carmen - Tias
The location, complex is perfect for all requirements and age groups. Close to all amenities, and entertainment. Perfect holiday location.
What makes this apartment unique
Tranquil but so close to the front line and central.
We offer independent free WIFI, Smart TV, ideal for Skype, What's app, Viber, Tango etc. all British and Irish TV channels and BEIN Sports, Air Conditioning (metered). Perfect holiday location to suit all age groups.
(7 traveller reviews)
This is what I call a sea-view property
Stayed on this complex several times, but our first time in Peter & Sharon's apartment as it was always booked up for our dates. It is a fabulous property, light, airy, modern and spacious.On our arrival we found it to be absolutely, spotlessly clean. The beds are of good quality and so comfortable, we all slept really well. The kitchen seemed well equipped, even though we didn't do any cooking, as we like to eat out. The balcony is plenty big enough for 4 people and has fabulous pool and sea-views. My husband loved the fact that it had a large TV with lots of UK channels and a movie library if you fancy a night in. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this property to anyone, and we can't wait to go back again!!
Wonderful apartment in great location
This was our second holiday in this beautiful apartment.Everything about it is first class.While you are at the heart of everything the complex is like a tranquil oasis,so clean and peaceful.The apartment has everything you need and was spotlessly clean.Close to bars,restaraunts and spar supermarket.I would not hesitate to return.Peter the owner is always ready to help with any queries.First class.
We had previous information regarding this property from our friends who stayed here a while ago,after seeing the photos we decided we had to book .As with all previous reviews the place was fantastic,it ticked all our boxes and would not hesitate to recommend it.
Home from home, fantastic apartment
The apartment is brilliant. Peter and Sharon have thought of everything you need and it feels like a home from home while there. The location and views are also fab. Not having to tackle the Lanzarote hills every day was a welcome change! Our 7 year old loved being able to have some freedom going to the pool by himself (strong swimmer) while we were able to watch him from the balcony. All in all a great stay and would love to stay here again. Would highly recommend this apartment.
We've just returned from a weeks stay, The Apartment is exactly as described, We could not fault anything. The views from the apartment are amazing. The apartment was spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
Great communication between Sharon and Peter, lots of helpful information provided. We would definitely recommend this apartment, we had a fantastic holiday and hope to return one day. Thank you very much.
Stayed in the apt for ten days just home on the 30th April .I have stayed in peter and Sharon's both apartments they are just brilliant I have stayed in other apartments on the complex but these 2 are the best for the sun etc love it there thank you peter and Sharon x
From the Owner
“The location, complex is perfect for all requirements and age groups. Close to all amenities, and entertainment. Perfect holiday location.”
Activity and Interests
The blue flag beach is just 30 seconds walk across the Avenida.
Inclusive of sunbeds, parasols, lifeguards, showers and WCs.
The sea has a gradual soft sand incline, ideal for paddling by the non swimmers and children under supervision.
10 minutes drive to Arrecife international airport which cost approx 15 Euro in taxi.
All amenities on the doorstep.
Rancho Texas theme park - 5 minutes in taxi, bus or drive.
Excursion kiosk, outside the complex. 30 meters walk to the bank, ATM, shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, taxis, beach, water sports, rides, diving, taxis and buses.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Jan 2018 - 6 Jan 2019
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £2 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Price: £358 or Euro equivalent per week (7 nights - 2 persons). Additional £15 per person per week over and above two people. Just £13.75 pppn on full occupancy. No peak high seasonal price increases. Payments: TT bank / internet transfers, sterling SWIFT / CHAPS / CHEQUE IN THE POST. £100 pounds deposit secures booking. 6 week transfer of balances prior too arrival date. Special circumstance cancellations suffices, with small fee applicable.
Check out is 10:00hrs and the apartment is available from 12:00hrs. Early arrivals sometimes the cleaner will be finalizing and thank you for understanding this So it is immaculate and the usual standard for you.. Please try and advise at time of booking. Due to one airlines flights have got earlier.
This is reliant on incoming guest times. In most cases, guests like to pay for an additional day or late departure fee at the time of booking to guarantee the transition when they have late departure or night flights.. Unfortunately booking of late departures and luggage storage cannot be arranged later due to pre booked follow on arrivals and cleaning schedules..
Notes on prices:
The price is £358 per week, based on 2 persons sharing and £15 per person per week up to 4 persons sharing. No seasonal price changes.
Booking is solely through the Owners Direct web page enquiry form, the price quoted is the price paid. Direct booking, no agents involved.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Tranquil but so close to the front line and central. We offer independent free WIFI, Smart TV, ideal for Skype, What's app, Viber, Tango etc. all British and Irish TV channels and BEIN Sports, Air Conditioning (metered). Perfect holiday location to suit all age groups.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- surf fishing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom, fully tiled, modern clean lines, newly refurbished, sunlight dome. walk in shower - wet room style. Wash basin. WC. Lighted mirror. Storage cupboards.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom, air conditioned, with double King-size. Bedroom 2, air conditioned, two twin beds. Fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets and reading lights. Ample coat hangers. Mosquito nets, shutters, travel cot and bedding available at time of booking.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: Inclusive of 42" SMART - HDTV - wall mounted providing BBC, ITV, CH4, CH5, all the Irish channels, BEIN Sports interactive, SKY news, CNN, Kids channels and much more. Metered Air Conditioning, Free WIFI for Skype, What`s app, Viber, Tango, Email. We don't condone smoking in the apartment and realise people do smoke, so if the need arises please use the balcony and ashtray only. Pets not allowed. All we ask is to take care, look after it, so that we can all enjoy coming back to this wonderful location. Password protected WIFI for your rental period sole use only and security. Outside: Balcony - Leads off the lounge, with 180 degree pool, sea and beach views , dinning table chairs and parasol. Shared communal pool, cleaned (6 days a week), pool showers, children's shallow end, deep end is 1.75 mtrs deep. Children to be supervised at all times. Communal gardens and seating areas. The WIFI can be accessed by your device from the pool and sunbeds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartment cleaned throughout for your arrival, towels provided / changed weekly - (beach towels not provided). Clean bed linen for your arrival / changed weekly. Additional cleaning can be arranged if required. Other: Balcony provides 180 degree sea and pool views. Complete with table, four chairs and sunshade for that alfresco dining, reading or networking. Free wireless broadband throughout, Air Con units - tariffed to all rooms