Villa in Puerto Pollensa, North Mallorca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - A Peaceful Location Enjoying Mountain Views Yet Only 15 Minute Walk To The Port (5 By Car)
New to the market in 2014, La Vinya is a luxury 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom property in a gated 4 acre site, located close to Puerto Pollenca. The house is a blend of contemporary style and tradition, with beautiful stone facades and clean interior style. Guests benefit from the large terraces with all new furniture, super gardens and a lovely swimming pool a few steps away from the house. 4 downstairs king size bedrooms and bathrooms, 3 configurable as twin beds. Super spacious first floor suite with Mallorcan stone floors has its own bath and shower room and extensive balcony. The basement contains a games room/TV lounge. Details such as fittings by Hansgrohe, Villeroy & Boch and Silestone showers demonstrate the beautiful finish. A modern kitchen, adjacent to the west terrace, with full size fridge and quality appliances ensures easy food preparation and clearing up. The ground floor is accessible without steps making it Ideal for multi generation families and the internal layout helps for multi family occupation. There is a baby/toddler shallow splashing area of the pool for the young (always supervised). New orchards and additions to the gardens have recently been planted, complementing some lovely old trees and creating a lovely colourful aura. Superb large terraces to both east and west allow the sun to be enjoyed at any time of day and provide alternative places for eating al fresco (or allow 2 groups to eat separately). A super new pergola and large parasols provide shade for comfort and the stone Barbecue is designed to make cooking meals a pleasure. New wifi and air conditioning installations throughout the ground and first floor. Puerto Pollenca is a short hop away to the east and in the other direction lies Pollenca town with its. La Vinya is close and convenient for walkers, cyclists and families, while far enough from the main road to enjoy the serenity of the surroundings. At cooler times in the year a wood burner in the living room provides a cosy environment to enjoy the fantastic local scenic views. A sofa bed allows a couple of extra guests.
**** NOTE - Summer 2016 and 2017 bookings are through Scott Dunn Luxury Holidays - (44) 020 3468 7391 ****
About the Owner
We have travelled to Mallorca and the Pollensa area for many years; as a couple, with our own children and with family and friends.
Having rented many villas over the years, we decided to buy a property to use and rent to others.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"we have had a great week in a really good villa."
"We had a wonderful time, the house is just perfect, the kitchen is marvellous and we all gained weight. The garden furniture was excellent and time passed by much too fast. We can recommend "La Vinya" very much..."
From the Owner
“The location is absolutely superb. Fantastic scenery, which walkers and cyclists can enjoy in close proximity. Super restaurants, the beaches, the yacht club. So much to do and the island so enjoyable to explore. And the weather!!”
Activity and Interests
5 minutes drive to the lovely bay of Pollenca and its sandy beaches.
Palma de Mallorca airport is 35/40 minutes drive
2 km to the Port and nearest proper shops. 2 km the other way to large supermarket and LIDL. Cala San Vincente is also 5 minutes away.
La Vinya is also ideal for groups of cyclists with quick access to the main cycle routes. Walkers can enjoy easy access to the hills and lanes nearby.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
31 Oct 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Bookings for the peak summer months are exclusively with Scott Dunn; please contact them (44) 020 3468 7391. For other times of year, please contact the owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“We chose this property because of its quiet location and easy connections to both Puerto Pollensa and Pollensa town. So the beach is easy to get to with young kids and the lovely old world style of Pollensa town for those wanting more culture (and lovely restaurants). What you get is a newly fitted out home with 5 bedrooms each with their own bathroom and a basement with TV and games so that those wedded to soaps can watch while others can enjoy the fabulous views from the main lounge. The large gardens and rustic area provide privacy and quiet from the world around. Substantial landscaping, completed in 2014 to increase the enjoyment, is already maturing and the character will continue to develop over the years.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 Ensuite shower room to bedroom 2 with large walk in shower Adjacent bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower Ensuite shower room to bedroom 4 Ensuite bath/shower room to master suite (bedroom 5)
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleep Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, superking bed, door to terrace Bedroom 2, superking (or as 2 singles) door to terrace Bedroom 3, superking (or as 2 singles) door to terrace Bedroom 4, superking (or as 2 singles) door to terrace Bedroom 5, superking in suite with balcony
- Golf ...
- Outside: La Vinya benefits from 3 separate terraces. The private swimming pool is set into a terrace near the living room (the pool can be heated from solar panels). There is a large new dining suite with seating for 10 to the west side and a second dining suite seating 6-10 to the east. A large pergola and smaller parasols create shade for enjoyment of the outdoors. There are 10 sunloungers. The grounds contain a landscaped garden and larger rustic area with orchards. An external BBQ area and table tennis table. Large driveway and plentiful parking. Utility Room: Washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Linen are included, changed weekly with a main service twice weekly (more frequently by arrangement Other: A large basement has a second TV area and games area, allowing quiet enjoyment especially for multi generational occupants