Villa in St. Laurent d'Eze, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote DAzur, France
Beautiful villa in contemporary riviera style newly rebuilt to the highest specifications. The villa has a nice view of the sea and Cap Ferrat and a generous lush garden with old palm trees, cypresses and Mediterranean plants and flowers.
About the Owner
We are a German/British couple living and working in London. We have two children (11 and 17). This house is our second home. We do extensive travel for work and privately this is why we appreciate calmness and an uncluttered style in the house.
From the Owner
“We entirely rebuilt the house in 2013-4.”
Activity and Interests
15 min walk down to the beach of St. Laurent d'Eze.
5 min drive to Mala Beach in Cap d'Ail
10 min drive to the beach in Beaulieu and 10 min drive to Cap Ferrat beaches.
Nice Airport - 30 min by car
Cap d'Ail - 3 min
Eze Village - 5 min
Cap Ferrat - 15min
Monte Carlo - 5 min
Menton - 30 min
Italy - 35 min
Nice - 20 min
Antibes - 40 min
Cannes - 1 hour
St Paul de Vence - 1 hour
Full infrastructure in Cap d'Ail (3 min drive) inc. supermarket, bank, bakery, pharmacy, cafes and restaurants, hairdresser, petrol station
The villa is 5 minutes by car from Monaco with its restaurants, cafes, harbour, Old Town, palace, casino, museums and shops
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 5 Feb 2017
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
A first advance payment of 30% confirms your reservation.
A second advance payment of 70% is due 45 days before the start of the rental.
A safety deposit of 1000 Euro is due in cash at, or by bank transfer prior to (can be added to the second advance payment), handover of the keys and will be refunded after the departure inventory.
Changeover day is Sunday
. Check-in is from 16:00 on arrival and check-out is 10:00 on day of departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is 5 minutes by car from Monaco with its restaurants, cafes, harbour, Old Town, palace, casino, museums and shops Further to the east lie Roquebrune, Cap Martin and Menton with its famous gardens and shortly beyond Menton is the Italian border To the west are Eze sur Mer, Beaulieu, Cap Ferrat and Nice Further up the hill from the villa is the picturesque medieval walled town of Eze with views from St Tropez to Italy The region offers a large selection of museums and galleries and great places to visit. Monte Carlo is always an amazing place to stay. Formula One or Grand Prix Historique Lemon Festival in Menton One can explore the whole Cote d"Azur from here”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- naturist beach
- theme parks
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 en suite bathrooms and 1 ground floor separate WC and separate family bath and shower room. All bathrooms are brand new to the highest standards. Off front terrace near pool further WC and a shower room.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Ground Floor Twin Bedroom - 2 Single Bed, Twin beds en suite shower room
- Ground Floor Double Bedroom - 1 Double Bed, Room with double bed, separate bath and shower
- First floor double bedroom - 1 Double Bed, Bedroom with double bed, terrace, en suite bath and shower,
- First floor twin bedroom - 2 Single Bed, Bedroom with twin beds, terrace, en suite shower
- Master Bedroom - 1 Large Double Bed, with walk in closet, terrace, en suite bath & shower
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The whole house is air-conditioned and has an alarm system. There is a safe in the house. Gardener and pool cleaner comes once a week. Outside: Garden: 2,000m2 garden with cypresses, olive trees, fruit trees, Mediterranean plants and flowers, lavender and palms A path leads down to a secluded beach (10-15 minutes) Generous private pool (approx. 12 m) with lighting at night and heating • 6 sun loungers • 4 deckchairs • 1 large sun umbrella • 2 side tables • grill place Utility Room: Laundry room with washing and drying machines, ironing board, iron, additional double fridge, hoover, all cleaning equipment Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linens are included. House is cleaned before arrival and after departure. Linen change and cleaning in between can be arranged. Other: front loggia and 100m2 terrace with teak dining table seating 10, overlooking 12mx5m pool and sea, doors to shower room and WC, 2 outdoor sofas. cuisine d’ete: large open dining room with two sofas and dining table and adjoining BBQ area