Villa in Pollensa, North Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, Close To Nature And Restaurants
Villa situated at the crossroads between Pollensa, Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. A perfect environment to be relaxed, where to spend a good time with your family and with a beautiful view over the Serra Tramuntana mountains. Close to the coves of Cala San Vicente and also close to the beaches of Puerto Pollensa.
The villa, a ground floor house and externally decorated with Majorcan stone, is accessed by a short path. From the plain, where there is a shed for a car, you will reach the covered terrace. And from there to the main entrance direct to the lounge/dining room. The dining room is spacious and light, where there is a small wooden loft. Three double bedrooms, one with double bed, are spacious, with external light and air conditioning. Two bathrooms, one of them en-suite.
The covered terrace is extensive with a large table and chairs to enjoy your meals and a nice barbeque with sink. From the terrace you access directly to the lawn and swimming pool, with a parasol, manually made of palm, and hammock with a view to the fruit trees of the rest of the farm.
About the Owner
I grew up in the marvellous town Puerto Pollensa, in the North of Mallorca. Travelling around has made me learn how special this place is and love it even more.
Actually I live in Puerto Pollensa with my family, we have two children who give us a lot of good reasons every day, because there are wonderful things to discover and enjoy every minute in our precious town.
Activity and Interests
The beach of Cala San Vicente is at about 3 KM, the beach of Puerto Pollensa is at 5 KM and the beach of Alcudia is at about 8 KM.
The airport of Palma de Mallorca is at about 45 minutes away, the same as the port. We advice to hire a car, specially in order to do the shopping and to see other parts of the island.
Pollensa is at 3 KM, Cala San Vicente is at 3 KM, Puerto Pollensa is at 5 KM and Alcudia is at 8 KM
There is a good restaurant called l´Aup at 100m. The big Supermarket Eroski Center and the Lidl are both at about 1 Km
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask for 30% deposit payment to secure the booking, the remaining amount is paid short before or at arrival.
Normally should be Saturdays, but in certain periods we accept other changeover days. Please ask us.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The en suite bathroom for Bedroom 1 has a bath. The second bathroom is shared between bedroom 2 and 3 and has a bath too.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The first bedroom has a double bed and an en suite bathroom, the second and third one have single beds
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Very nice garden, pool, pool terrace, covered terrace, bbq, covered parking Utility Room: Usual equipment Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a maid service every other day, bed linen, towels and pool/beach towels are also included