Spindlestone Mill Apts, Nr. Bamburgh, Northumberland, England
The facility to book all four apartments in Spindlestone Mill providing sleeping for up to 26. The Wheel Rooms with its huge dining facility which will accommodate everyone, sleeps 9/10 in 5 bedrooms with 5 bathrooms. The Gearings and The Grainrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor sleep 6 in 3 bedrooms each with 3 bathrooms each, and the lovely spacious Loft which sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Some bath/shower rooms are ensuite. Many of the bedrooms are flexible super king size doubles or king doubles which can be split to make twin rooms. View the individual properties by clicking their name: if you wish to book 1, 2 or 3 properties you must do that on the individual property's listing by going to the availability & booking tab. Only if you wish to book all four properties should you do so here by clicking the availability and booking tab. If you wish to add Millkeepers Cottage, you can do so during the booking process. Check out Millkeepers Cottage as well, include this in your portfolio and you can sleep up to 36 people. These properties are finished to a very high standard, each has its own fully equipped kitchen, and the Wheel Rooms has been equipped to cater not only for its 10 person occupancy but if you wish, for the whole group, whether you wish to sit down to a full meal, or run a buffet for the group, or have a caterer come in to create a celebration of some sort. Notes & Special Conditions -- Dogs are welcome at Spindlestone in The Wheel Rooms and in Millkeepers Cottage. To use the gathering area of the Wheel Rooms, this full apartment must be part of your booking. Dedicated parking for every property: Millkeepers Cottage and Wheelrooms 5 spaces each, Grain Rooms and Gearings 2 spaces each and Millers Loft 1 space. There are also a number of visitor spaces. The Wheel Rooms is suitable for people with some restricted mobility being all on one level, having wheel chair access from outside and being built to Part M of Building Regs. however it does not have a roll in shower in the property. As the building is a converted Mill the properties are in close proximity to the Mill Race an often fast running waterway, which is fenced and is "off limits" to visitors.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Our stay was perfect! The accommodation afforded all the modern luxuries
and the condition of the property was immaculate. Our location could not be
faulted, our party came from far & wide and the city goers were taken aback
with the sheer beauty of the area.
We dined in both nights, getting caterers in for the Saturday night, we all
seated comfortably together, all 19 of us, and enjoyed a lovely 3 course
dinner in the comfort of the property.
I could not of wished for better hospitality of the owners, we required
extra tables to enlarge our evening dining area to which they took care of
immediately, as was the request for a high chair for one member of our
party. And on that note, the property lent itself so well to children, with
a cot provided and ample toys already present in the lounge area.
Without a doubt I would stay again, what a truly wonderful weekend to which
our hen enjoyed tremendously. Thank you so much, both to yourselves and to
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
2 miles from nearest accessible beach, but 1 mile from sea.
Bamburgh 2 miles.
Belford 4 miles.
Purdy Lodge - garage and convenience store 7 miles.
Notes & Special Conditions
Dogs are welcome at Spindlestone in The Wheel Rooms
To use the gathering area of the Wheel Rooms, this full apartment must be part of your booking.
Dedicated parking for every property: Wheelrooms 5 spaces , Grain Rooms and Gearings 2 spaces each and Millers Loft 1 space. There are also a number of visitor spaces.
The Wheel Rooms is suitable for people with some restricted mobility being all on one level, having wheel chair access from outside and being built to Part M of Building Regs. however it does not have a roll in shower in the property.
As the building is a converted Mill the properties are in close proximity to the Mill Race an often fast running waterway, which is fenced and is "off limits" to visitors.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Oct 2016 - 22 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
23 Dec 2016 - 5 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - 3 OR 4 NIGHTS CHARGED @ 80%OF THE WEEKLY RATE. NIGHTLY RATES SHOWN HERE ARE NOT APPLICABLE.
Notes on prices:
7 nights from £2438.00 in 2015, from £2546 in 2016
S/B from £1674.00
25% deposit payable on booking, balacne payable 50 days prior to arrival.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible ...
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Some bath/shower rooms are en-suite.
- 13 Bedrooms, Sleeps 26
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 13
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Bedroom 11
- Bedroom 12
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 26 (13 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Many of the bedrooms are flexible super king size doubles or king doubles which can be split to make twin rooms.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: What can be arranged: Charges may apply. travel cot (no mattress, protector or linen is supplied) beach towels @ £3 each high chair grocery shop - charges apply. golf tee times, Farne Island Cruises and other leisure activities please just ask - charges may apply. special occasion/celebrations - Party pack; Honeymoon package, in-house catering, summer barbecue packs, Ladies (or Mens!) Pamper sessions - charges apply. Outside: The grounds are mainly gravelled area for car parking, but each apartment has at least one balcony, some have two. The wheel rooms has a private patio area. Utility Room: Each apartment has a utility facility with washing machine, storage etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedding (duvets) Bed linen Towels (hand & bath sheet) Bathroom hand towels Kitchen Towels (2) Tea Towels (2)