Coble Cottage in Beadnell, Northumberland, England - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9
The property has a ground floor bedroom with easy access shower room making it ideal for those who may be less mobile.
The overall layout is suitable for extended families or friends getting together and the local amenities offer a wide choice for activities, from rock pooling for the kids, to long walks on miles of sandy beaches, golfing, horse riding, cycling, and watersports.
The facilities include:
2 standard double bedrooms, 1 with a single bunk above
1 twin room.
plus a 1st floor Family bathroom - bath with shower over.
Fully carpeted bedrooms.
Bedrooms are heated with convector heaters.
The living space with comfortable leather & fabric sofas, TV with Freeview, DVD, double patio doors leading to private enclosed courtyard.
Oak flooring to living area.
1 ground floor double bedroom with patio doors and adjacent shower-room, effectively having the option of making an ensuite bedroom.
The property is heated throughout the ground floor & bathrooms with underfloor heating, other rooms have effective electric radiators (not night storage).
Fully enclosed courtyard with table & chairs and barbecue enjoys a sunny aspect.
Good range of floor and wall units with ample work surface and storage
Large square dining table & chairs
Good quality crockery, cutlery, glasses etc for up to 9 persons
Electric oven with ceramic hob
a good range of Quality Pans and Cookware
Thermos flask, picnicware and coolbox.
What is included:
Bedding (duvets), bed linen, towels (hand & bath sheet), kitchen towel, tea-towel, oven glove
Cot (please provide your own cot linen and towels)
Enclosed courtyard garden with patio area and furniture
Parking for 2 cars
Children's games, books and toys.
What can be arranged: some charges may apply.
Grocery shopping can be undertaken direct with Tesco, Sainsbury or Asda, if arranging yourself please ensure delivery slot is after 4pm and after your actual arrival.
The property is close to Northumberland's iconic Bamburgh and Alnwick Castles, Holy Island, Chillingham Castle and Cattle, the busy little seaside village of Seahouses - gateway to the Farne Islands, and Craster famous for its kippers.
Walkers, birdwatchers and the outdoor enthusiast are well catered for in the area, and this is an ideal family property from which to base yourselves whilst exploring the delights of this little known county.
Coble Cottage requires a £150 good housekeeping bond to be lodged during your stay (see our terms and conditions for details)
Low Occupancy Discount is available at certain time of the year,does not include school or bank holidays - 1 bedroom option for two persons.
No pets or smoking at this property.
Strictly, parking for maximum 2 cars.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Beadnell to Seahouses beach is less than 500 metres. Beadnell Bay to Embleton Bay approx 1 mile.
Within easy reach of Alnwick, inland the Cheviot Hills and northward the border town of Berwick upon Tweed
Nearest Rail Station -
Chathill (very limited service from Newcastle),
main line Alnmouth (15 miles south),
Berwick (22 miles north)
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Main Bus Station :
Alnwick - however, direct routes to Beadnell available from both Berwick and Newcastle.
Based in the old part of Beadnell, close to hotel and pub both serving excellent food and drink. Small village shop and great access to local beaches, everything in walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Oct 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 5 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
LATE AVAILABILITY SHORT BREAKS MAY BE AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT US TO ENQUIRE. DAILY RATES SHOWN HERE ARE NOT APPLICABLE.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor Shower room, plus a 1st floor Family bathroom - bath with shower over. The property is heated throughout the ground floor & bathrooms with underfloor heating, other rooms have effective electric radiators (not night storage).
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 standard double bedrooms, 1 with a single bunk above 1 twin room. Fully carpeted bedrooms. Bedrooms are heated with convector heaters. 1 ground floor double bedroom with patio doors and adjacent shower-room
- Golf ...
- Outside: fully enclosed courtyard garden, with patio furniture and barbecue. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedding (duvets), bed linen, towels (hand & bath sheet), kitchen towel, tea-towel, oven glove Electricity Cot (please provide your own cot linen and towels) Other: Special Notes/Conditions: Coble Cottage requires a £150 good housekeeping bond to be lodged during your stay (see our terms and conditions for details) Low Occupancy Discount is available at certain time of the year,does not include school or bank holid