Villa in Plaka, Nr. Chania, Crete, Greek Islands, Greece - Almirada Resort featured in the Chanel 4 Program "A Place in Greece" available on You Tube
EOT LETTING LICENCE MHTE 1042K92003068201
Situated in Crete's beautiful Apokoronas region, the villa commands wonderful views out over Souda Bay.
Relax under the covered terrace area.
Sunbeds, outdoor tables and chairs are provided. The upstairs balcony, accessed from both bedrooms, has sea and mountain views.
The village of Kokkino Chorio is 10 mins drive, famous for the filming of 'Zorba the Greek' with Anthony Quinn. Nearby is the blue flag Almirida beach resort which caters for Windsurfing, sailing and diving.
Plaka village has 4 tavernas and a good supermarket.
Most tavernas have free WI-FI.
About the Owner
I live in UK with my wife and children. We fell in love with Crete where we have made many friends.
Unique benefits of the property
The property is just minutes walk from Plaka village and a further 1KM to Almirada resort.
Crete is the 4th largest island in the Mediterranean.
From the Owner
“Why the owner choose a property in Plaka, Almirida Resort because of the fantastic facilities in this safe area. There are some beautiful beaches and the Chania boasts a great range of shopping, bars, restaurants and a marina. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible with Chania airport less than an 35 minutes drive away and Hereklion Airport about one & a half to two hours.”
Activity and Interests
Down to Plaka Village is 5 minutes walk and a further 10 minutes walk to Almirida Beach resort. (Total 5 minutes by car) Almirida has a Cash Point and lots of shops, restaurants and hotels.
Kalyves village, a working village, with numerous supermarkets, 2 phone shops, butchers, and a Bank is 10 minutes by car from Almirida.
Pretty Chania town is 20/25 minutes from the Villa.
Chania Airport is 35/40 minutes from Villa.
Most tavernas have free WI-FI
Direct to Chania Airport - RyanAir - Dublin, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Bristol
EasyJet - Gatwick
Thompson - Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham
Monarch - Manchester, Leeds Bradford
Olympic - Berlin,Birmingham,Brussels, Copenhagen, Dussledorf
Direct to Heraklion Airport From various UK airports, Monarch, Easyjet, Thompson, Thomas Cook,
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please contact owner
Tuesday is the usual changeover day however it can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds, but we also accept payment in Euros.
Included in the price: welcome pack, weekly maid and linen service, use of safe, air conditioning and cost of utilities
A deposit of £100 per week is required when booking, the balance is due 8 weeks before departure, payable by cheque or bank transfer. A refundable security deposit of £100 is also charged.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- On the ground floor there is a shower room with shower, basin with cabinet above and WC.The first floor large main bathroom has a bath with shower over, basin with cabinet above and WC. Bathroom 1 : Toilet, Bath with Shower Bathroom 2 : Toilet, Shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both dual aspect bedrooms have air conditioning, fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets. Duvets are provided for the cooler months. 1 has a double bed and safe and hair-dryer. 2 has twin beds. Both lead to Balcony with sea views, Pergola, table & chairs.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: EOT LETTING LICENCE MHTE 1042K92003068201 Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included along with beach towels. A welcome pack also included.