Barn in Fellbeck, Pateley Bridge, Nidderdale, North Yorkshire, England - Peaceful Location In Rural Setting, 15 Minutes Walk To Local Pub
Situated in the heart of beautiful Nidderdale, this newly refurbished stone built Barn is surrounded by green fields and accessed by its own private lane. With its spacious living areas and high standard of furnishings this is a perfect retreat for groups of up to six people and ideal for families. The Half Moon Inn, Fellbeck is only a 15 minute walk away (3 mins by car) and serves fantastic home cooked food and local ales. There are also excellent pubs, restaurants and shops to be found in the nearby town of Pateley Bridge, just 4 miles away. Local attractions such as Brimham Rocks, Fountains Abbey, How Stean Gorge and Lightwater Valley are also within reach, as is the famous Betty's Tearoom Harrogate.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent, quality accommodation
About the Owner
4.9 based on 19 holidaymaker reviews
Such a peaceful and comfortable place
A fantastic setting, with lovely scenery, out of the way and private, yet convenient for Pateley Bridge. Such a comfortable and well equipped place, and a pleasure to stay.
We were surprised there were no towels, but our mistake as it was made clear on the website. But it would be good to have towels included as we were travelling from abroad, so no option to provide our own. So include in the price or have a hire option. Otherwise fantastic, and thanks so much for a lovely stay.
Excellent, quality accommodation
We, four adults and 2 children and a dog had a fantastic week in your excellent refurbished barn. Spacious well equipped & clean. Also safe & spacious garden for kids & dog. Views fantastic. Situation of barn just right quiet & peaceful but in short travelling distance to Pately Bridge (which has everything you need & quaint) and loads of other visitor attractions, Fountain Abbey, Brimham Rocks (excellent for families) great ice cream parlour just up the road, & loads more,what more could you ask for!!!
Excellent cottage in beautiful scenery
A superb cottage in the lovely green hills of Nidderdale. Great views in all directions, super sized rooms which are all well set out. The kitchen is big enough for any sized group, with all the modern facilities you'd expect. Very peaceful away from it all feel; all we could hear were cows, sheep and the odd curlew. We had a super stay and were lucky with the weather too.
a fantastic gem in Yorkshire
Just wanted to let you know we had a fantastic break at your barn. It is amazing and is located in such a beautiful and tranquil setting. It has a totally welcoming and homely feeling. Those lovely little touches like tea, coffee and biscuits make such a difference.
The barn is well equipped and decorated to a very high standard. There were 5 adults and two dogs and there was plenty of room for each and everyone of us.
The garden is a little sun trap and the views from both the garden and in side the barn are breath taking.
Once again thank you so much, we would definitely like to visit again and will certainly recommend it to our friends and family.
The property was very well equipped for a party of 4 adults and 2 young children. We much enjoyed our stay. The location is fab with great views. Sunny and safe garden for children. Walks on the doorstep. Amazing bird life. Facilities in Pately Bridge include some great food shops.
Spaciuos house in excellent location
The pictures do not do this property justice - very spacious & has beautiful views. Very clean & well equipped kitchen, although I would definitely recommend a walk to the local pub for food. Great position for visiting Brimham Rocks, Pateley Bridge & Fountains Abbey. Quick response from from the owner for booking & she is was close by should there be any problems. Stayed here with friends & we will definitely be returning.
Activity and Interests
Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA) is approx 21 miles away
Ripon (Cathedral) 9m. Harrogate (Betty's Tearoom) 11m. Masham (Black Sheep Brewery) 13m. Knaresborough (Mother Shipton's) 15m. Skipton (Castle) 22m. Thirsk (James Herriot's Museum) 24m. Leeds (Armouries) 26m. York (Railway Museum) 32m. Durham (Cathedral) 66m. Whitby (Coastal Town) 74m. Windermere (Lake District) 74m. Newcastle (Angel of North & Metro Centre Shopping Mall) 80m.
Pateley Bridge is the nearest town and offers a wide range of pubs, restaurants, takeaways and cafes. Other shops include, butchers, convenience store with cash point, newsagents, pharmacy, green grocer and sweet shop.
Ripon/Harrogate have larger supermarkets and several banks/building societies and extensive restaurants, bars and cafes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Oct 2016 - 24 Nov 2017
Changeover Day: Friday
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Flexible change over days are available during low season, please speak direct to owner on 01423 712954
PLEASE NOTE (for your banking safety) WE ONLY REQUEST PAYMENTS BY CHEQUE ONLY, NOT BANK TRANSFERS! IF YOU RECEIVE ANY SUSPICIOUS EMAILED REQUESTS FOR FUNDS PLEASE CONTACT OWNERS DIRECT.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, basin, w.c. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with large shower cubicle, basin, w.c. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower cubicle, basin, w.c. All bathrooms are fitted with heated towel rails.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite Bedroom 2 with double bed and en-suite, also a small storage room for suitcases etc. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and en-suite All bedrooms contain fitted wardrobes, pine bedside cabinets and pine chest of drawers.
- 7 night stays = FRIDAY - FRIDAY 3 night stays = FRIDAY - MONDAY Notes on accommodation: Well behaved pets accepted - speak to owners prior to booking Strictly no smoking inside the property please. Outside: Includes private, fenced garden to the front of the property with patio area, picnic bench and breathtaking views over Nidderdale. Open lawned area and tarmac parking to rear of the property. Utility Room: Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Sink, Radiator & Large Clothes Horse, Iron & Ironing Board. Connected to this room is downstairs w.c with sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen provided Bed linen changed after 7days Towels are NOT provided Use of travel cot available, however linen is not provided for this. Please Note, there is not wifi