Farmhouse in Stamford, Lincolnshire, England - Peacful location with ,views towards the lake yet within easy reach of all local amenities.
This spacious detached farmhouse overlooking stunning Rutland country side sleeps up to 23 guests in five very spacious bedrooms
Its private location with extensive outdoor space with no immediate neighbours makes its ideal for a celebration /party
The fabulous 40ft open plan /dining /living area complete with log burner is a great space for large groups to socialise
French doors throughout give a real feeling of outdoor /indoor living
Extensive outdoor space with comfortable seating is perfect for alfresco dining
PLEASE NOTE this property is suited to larger groups of 10 PLUS and is particularly popular with Hen Parties or several families with small children
The house is situated just 6 miles from the Georgian town of STAMFORD with its Boutique shops ,ancient inns pus and restaurants it makes great day out BURGHLEY HOUSE and a 15 min drive from RUTLAND WATER offering outdoor pursuits such as sailing ,cycling .etc Rutland waster also has its own small beach
GRANGE FARM offering SEGWAY and CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING IS A 15 MIN DRIVE
This stylish 3,000 sq ft property with extensive outdoor space with vies towards the LAKE and NATURE RESERVE is in the ideal location for a large get together for friends and family .
Being detached and in a private location with no immediate neighbours means there are no issues regarding music being played into the early hours
There is WIFI and PARKING for up to 15 cars
The house is within a mile of the WILLOUBY ARMS serving great food at reasonable prices and within easy reach of several other fine pubs including the OLIVE BRANCH recently voted Britains best pub [good pub guide ]
The 40ft open plan kitchen /living /dining area is a fabulous place for gathering and socializing and with double aspect French doors gives a feeling of connecting with the outdoors with its lovely views and wildlife
Directly outside there is extensive comfortable seating for up to 23 guests ,there is a top of the range GAS BBQ [of which we supply the gas ] and makes a great space for alfresco dining .Outdoor lanterns are placed outside and provide a beautiful night time ambience.
There is extensive off rd Parking [up to 15 cars ]
The property also benefits from a 1 ACRE paddock directly at the front of the patio which is ideal for any other outdoor activity that may be planned
The huge quality HOTSPRINGS HOTUB is also situated on the front terrace with views over beautiful countryside
The bedroom layout is as follows,
The is a large downstairs bedroom with 1 large king size bed and 1 single bed ,this bedroom integrates into another area that has 2 single beds .
The integrated area is not totally separate from the main part of the room but room dividers offer a degree of privacy
This bedroom also has a double sofa bed and space for 1 fold out bed and ,or a cot
There is a downstairs shower room /loo adjacent to this room
This bedroom has a king size bed plus 2 single beds plus ensuite shower room /loo
This bedroom also has space for a fold out bed or cot
This room has a double bed plus room for a cot
This bedroom has a ;large king size bed plus 1 single bed plus room for a cot
This room has 1 king size bed plus 1 double bed plus a single bed
There is another bathroom with bath /loo in between these rooms
PLEASE NOTE all our prices are a guideline only and are BESPOKE to every group depending on how many adults and children are in the party [PLEASE ENQUIRE ]
The price also depends on whether the HOT TUB is requested
Most of our guests request a 2 or 3 night stay
A 2 night stay is FROM £1545 LOW SEASON to £2495 PEAK SEASON depending on the size of the group
The Beautiful Georgian town of Stamford with its Boutique shops ,ancient inns ,pubs and restaurants is just 6 miles away , Rutland water offering SAILING CYCLING ,CLIMBING ETC ,just a 10 min drive.
Grange Farm offering SEGWAY and CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING is also nearby
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful property and a most perfect stay
About the Owner
4.8 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
A group of 16 girls stayed at this beautiful cottage. The cottage is stunning and was very very clean. I would highly recommend this to anybody. The photos doesn't do the cottage justice the furniture and the views are amazing.. I will be returning in the near future. We all had a great time especially in the hot tub 😃.
Beautiful property and a most perfect stay
Booked the house for a hen weekend and we had such a wonderful time. The property is absolutely beautiful and its secluded location meant that we knew we weren't going to be upsetting any neighbours. The house was spotless and there were lovely touches here and there to make it feel very homely. Such a good find!
An Amazing Party House
Wow what a find! This house is fab, clean and very comfortable which was perfect for entertaining our team for our Christmas party. Accommodation is beautifully maintained in a great location, with countryside views and would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a big house to accommodate people for a party.
The owners work really hard and you can see that from how well maintained the house is. Thank you for making us so welcome.
What a find !
We booked this house for a family birhday celebration and were more than happy with our choice .The house is huge and in a great location with gorgeous views and extensive outdoor space Being centrally located within the country it was very easy for all members of our group to get to
The house was stylish and comgortable and very clean with a huge open plan kitchen /diner which made a fabulouse space for us all to socialise .
The owners were at the property to show us round and were very friendly and helpful
They had clearly made a huge effort in order for us to enjoy our stay
I agree with the previous review ,the pictures dont do the house justice.We are hoping to visit again soon
we hired the cottage for a hen weekend and had a wonderful time. on arrival we were very pleased. the outside was beautiful with lanterns leading to the front door. inside was even more beautiful. the photos really didnt do it justuce. the owners were very friendly and welcoming and we had everything provided for a wonderful stay. will definitely be going again. thankyou
What a fantastic house!
I organised a hen do recently at this property and could not recommend it enough - a luxury property situated in the heart of rural Lincolnshire. The house offers wonderful countryside views whilst you sit in their garden hot tub and as you head indoors there is a vast spacious and tastefully interior designed living area/kitchen perfect for extended family do's and hen parties. Janette had a roaring fire and candles lit with fresh flowers on the tables upon our arrival so I felt like there was a real effort made to make the stay extra special. The bedrooms were also spacious and everything was freshly laundered/impeccably clean.
The pictures do not do it justice! Thanks very much for a wonderful stay Janette and for making the booking procedure fuss free.
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
The property looks towards the nature reserve and lake which makes a great place for picnics etc
Rutland water is just a 10 min drive and has its own beach
Stamford train station is 6 miles away
Peterborough train station is approx. 14 miles away
East midlands airport is 1 hour
London is just an hour and half by car
Stamford is 6 miles away and often used as a backdrop for period dramas
such as Middle march ,pride and predjudice Stamford is also known for its fine architecture ,boutique shops ,ancients inns pubs and restaurants.
Rutland water offers many outdoor activities such as waterskiing ,raft building and boating
Stamford is six miles away and was recently voted the best place to live in England. The town of Stamford has numerous restaurants and bars.
One mile from the cottage is the Willoughby Arms public house selling traditional pub cuisine whilst the The six bells [approx.3 min drive ]serves more gastro type food.
The Michelin star Olive Branch in nearby Clipsham is just a a 5 min drive
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Oct 2016 - 26 Mar 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
28 Mar 2017 - 14 Apr 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
16 Apr 2017 - 14 Oct 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
on confirmation of a booking we require 40 percent of the agreed rate within 3 -5 days
A booking is not fully secured UNTIL a deposit has been received
CHECKING IN IS 4 PM
CHEC OUT IS NO LATER THAN 1030 UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED
FAILURE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AT THE GIVEN CHECKOUT TIME SERIOUSLY HINDERS OUR ABILITY TO CLEAN THE HOUSE FOR ONCOMING GUESTS AND MAY RESULT IN YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT BEING WITHELD
if a booking is later cancelled we will withhold half of the deposit paid to cover administration costs and the possibility that the dates cancelled cannot be sold on to another guest.
PLEASE NOTE we supply hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms but please remember to bring your own main bath towels
mainly Friday but occasionally may be flexible
On confirmation of a booking we require 40 percent of the agreed rate within 3-5 working days
The balance then becomes payable 2 months prior to arrival along with £200 refundable security deposit
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Beautiful countryside views over unspoilt Rutland countryside”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom /shower room adjacent to bedroom 1and 2 En-suite to bedroom 3 family bathroom in bedrooms 4 5 and 6
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 3 Single Bed, 1 Cot, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, can accomodate another single fold out bed if required
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, can accomodate a cot if required
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 20 (5 / 6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: the spacious downstairs bedroom has a large king size bed that integrates into another area that has 2 of the 3 single beds this area is not totally private from the main part of the bedroom but room dividers offer a degree of privacy The lilac bedroom has a lovely ensu
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: The layout of the bedrooms are as follows.PLEASE READ CAREFULLY The downstairs bedroom counts as bedrooms 1 and 2 and has ..... 1 king size bed .This area then intergrates into another are that has 2 single beds. This area is not totally private however we do have room dividers that do give a level of privacy The downstairs bedroom also has a double sofa bed .plus room for another pull out single bed Adjacent to the downstairs bedroom is a shower room /loo etc Upstairs there are 4 spacious bedrooms . The lilac rooms has kingsize bed plus 2 single beds The lilac room also has a lovely ensuite. The blue room has a double bed The green room has king size bed plus a single bed The red room has a king size bed plus a single bed plus a double bed There is a bathroom situated in between these rooms. We also supply 2 cots .2 high chairs and 2 fold out beds Outside: there is substantial outside space with excellent off rd parking for up to 15 cars there is a large terrace with secure garden areas and seating up to 25 guests and top of the range GAS BBQ facilities. the terrace has subdued night lighting with lanterns etc and makes for a relaxing alfresco dining experience The Hot Tub IS placed on the front terrace overlooking the beautiful countryside views Utility Room: Washing machine, Tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen is included All guests are advised to bring their own towels cottage is cleaned on day of arrival Other: All Rooms are spacious and flexible being suitable for all large groups PLEASE NOTE THE LARGE DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM COUNTS AS ONE AND TWO . THE SECOND PART OF THE BEDROOM IS NOT FULLY PRIVATE FROM THE MAIN PART OF THE BEDROOM