Cottage in Wonson, Nr. Okehampton, Mid Devon, England - Cosy Stone Cottage, Providing Good Value, Comfortable Accomodation
The accommodation includes a kitchen, dining area and lounge. There are two bedrooms: one with a king size bed, and the other with both a double and a single bed. There is a modern bathroom with bath/shower. Outside the back door there is an attractive, fenced/walled garden. Free unlimited broadband and TV & DVD included.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My name is Jo and my mobile number, please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries.
4 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
We had a great stay here. Comfortable, informal cottage and dog friendly too. Perfect location for exploring this area. Fantastic little pub with great food and roaring fire just across the track. We will be back!
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Beaches are approximately 1 hour away by car.
There are many places to swim in the rivers on Dartmoor.
In Chagford there is an open air swimming pool which is open during the warmer months.
Exeter airport is about 25 minutes to the east and Plymouth is about 1 hour south. The cottage is approximately 10 minutes from the A30.
The nearest shop is about 3 miles away.
Throwleigh village is only 3 miles from the A30, approx 4 miles from Chagford and about 6 miles from Okehampton. Exeter is 25 minutes away.
The cottage is a stones throw from The Northmore Arms, a quaint local pub.
- Booking Notes:
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
Arrivals are from 4.30pm and guests are requested to leave by 11.00 am.
Notes on prices:
Bookings can be by phone or email and will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit of £100 with the balance to arrive one calendar month before the holiday start date. Bookings within one month of stay, please pay in full at time of booking. We do accept well behaved dogs.
From the Owner
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower over, wc, basin and window.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and wardrobe. Bedroom 2 with double and single bed and wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Wonson is a small and peaceful hamlet inside the Dartmoor national park and easily accessed from the A30 and motorways. It is a 10 minute walk to the open moor and a 10 minute drive to the lovely village of Chagford, offering interesting shops, a deli, cafes and 3 great pubs. Okehampton is 6 miles away with supermarkets and a cinema. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is well cleaned between each booking, the beds are all made up and all towels and linen are included. As well as tea towels and dishcloths etc.