Apartment in El Soto de Marbella, Elviria, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Good Location For Golf, Tennis, Walking And Beaches
El Soto de Marbella is a complex situated in the hills above Marbella. Short drive to Elviria which has supermarkets, eateries, banks and tapas bars the famous Nikki Beach. The apartment is very well furnished which has air conditioning, central heating and large terrace with views to Mijas and the sea. Landscaped gardens surround the swimming pool which is very well kept. There is a very well known tennis school nearby.There are two other restaurants in the area. You have the famous Nikki Beach just a short drive away. Marbella is approximately 15 mins drive where you can visit Orange Square . Puerto Banus a little further on where you can mingle with the millionaires or shop in the designer boutiques or just people watch. For those wishing to play golf you have the La Cala Golf resort a short drive from the apartment. For those interested in the markets you have Puerto Banus, La Cala and the largest in Fuengirola.
About the Owner
My husband and I bought this apartment in 2004 thinking that we were moving back to the UK from the Middle East. We are still in Bahrain and only go to Spain 3 or 4 times a year so have decided to rent out the apartment during the summer.
Activity and Interests
Nearest beaches in Elviria 4km away with many fine restaurants and hotel Don Carlos on the beach. Beach is sand
Nearest airport is Malaga International there is also Gibraltar Airport. There are many car hire firms in Malaga with offices at the airport.
Car essential to explore Andalucian towns such as Antequara and Ronda
4km to Elviria - Places of interest all along the coast, also Sevilla, Granada, Ronda and Antiquara the old Roman town to name a few
Marbella old town fascinating - now housing designer shops and interesting cafes.
Good shopping area. Puerto Banus has lovely restaurants around the harbour which has beautiful very expensive yachts parked there
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A 20% non refundable deposit is required with any booking. The balance to be paid 8 weeks before the start of the booking, or in full on booking if less than 6 weeks to the booking date. Payments can be in Pounds Sterling or Euro preferably by bank transfer. A security deposit of £150 or Euro 180 is also required when paying the balance. Subject to there being no breakages the deposit will be refunded in full shortly after you leave.
Notes on prices:
Discounts available for bookings of longer than two weeks.
Extra cleaning services available prices on request.
Deposit of £200 required and balance due 8 weeks prior to travel.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bedroom 1 has en suite jacuzzi bath and separate shower - bedroom 2 has a bath with shower. Both bathrooms have WCs and washbasins
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 /6 persons Notes on bedrooms: Each bedroom has 2 twin beds. Bedroom 1 can be turned into a king size Sofa bed in lounge .
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Patio with furniture. Landscaped gardens surround the shared swimming pool. There are 5 swimming pools in the complex. Utility Room: washing machine/dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are proveded and cleaning is carried out at change of tenancy. Beach towels are not provided but can be hired. Other: Patio has 2 sofas and 2 easy chairs. Small table with 4 carver chairs