5 bedrooms, Set over 3 floors, Quiet location, Walking distance to beach
This beautiful house is currently available for the weekend of the 5th, 6th & 7th August reduced to £1,250. Please visit www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk for live availability and pricing.
A recently refurbished 5 bedroom property set over 3 floors and decorated to a beautiful standard. Located in a quiet close at the heart of Thorpeness village within close walking distance of the beach and village amenities.
• Large hallway with hanging area for coats etc.
• Large living/dining area with ample seating and a large wooden dining table with seating for up to 12 people.
• Flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod docking station.
• Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Downstairs WC.
• Large, bright Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite shower room, balcony overlooking Country Club tennis courts.
• Second double bedroom.
• Third bedroom with bunk beds and day bed with pull-out mattress to enable conversion to a double bed.
• Family bathroom with corner bath, overhead shower, wash basin and WC.
• 2 x twin bedrooms, each with 2 x single beds and stunning views across Thorpeness.
Outside: A secure, enclosed courtyard garden has a large table and chairs to allow for al-fresco eating and drinking.
Linen and WiFi are included in the rental price.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed to stay at 7 Sanctuary. Please contact us for information on our dog friendly properties in Aldeburgh and Thorpeness.
*Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed, and are intended as guide prices. Short-breaks (3 or 4 nights) are charged at 75% of the full weekly rental. 5 to 7 nights will be the full weekly rental. Please visit our website www.aldeburghbreaks.co.uk for live rates and availability or give us a call on 01728 451031. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
About the Owner
Aldeburgh Bay Holidays is a letting agency specialising in self-catering properties close, and on to the seaside. With an in-house reception, housekeeping and maintenance team we are able to provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nearby to the beach - about a five minute walk
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Changeover day is flexible
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course. See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx”
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: En-Suite to Bedroom 1 with shower and wc Bathroom 2: Family Bathroom with bath/shower over and wc Bathroom 3: wc and sink
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: King en-suite Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom 4: Twin Bedroom 5: Family room with bunk bed and double futon
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Linen are included on arrival