5 bedrooms, Set over 3 floors, Quiet location, Walking distance to beach
This beautiful house is currently available for the weekend of the 5th, 6th & 7th August reduced to £1,250. Please visit www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk for live availability and pricing.
A recently refurbished 5 bedroom property set over 3 floors and decorated to a beautiful standard. Located in a quiet close at the heart of Thorpeness village within close walking distance of the beach and village amenities.
• Large hallway with hanging area for coats etc.
• Large living/dining area with ample seating and a large wooden dining table with seating for up to 12 people.
• Flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod docking station.
• Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Downstairs WC.
• Large, bright Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite shower room, balcony overlooking Country Club tennis courts.
• Second double bedroom.
• Third bedroom with bunk beds and day bed with pull-out mattress to enable conversion to a double bed.
• Family bathroom with corner bath, overhead shower, wash basin and WC.
• 2 x twin bedrooms, each with 2 x single beds and stunning views across Thorpeness.
Outside: A secure, enclosed courtyard garden has a large table and chairs to allow for al-fresco eating and drinking.
Linen and WiFi are included in the rental price.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed to stay at 7 Sanctuary. Please contact us for information on our dog friendly properties in Aldeburgh and Thorpeness.
*Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed, and are intended as guide prices. Short-breaks (3 or 4 nights) are charged at 75% of the full weekly rental. 5 to 7 nights will be the full weekly rental. Please visit our website www.aldeburghbreaks.co.uk for live rates and availability or give us a call on 01728 451031. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
About the Owner
About Aldeburgh Bay Holidays
Aldeburgh Bay Holidays is a letting agency specialising in self-catering properties close, and on to the seaside. With an in-house reception, housekeeping and maintenance team we are able to provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why Aldeburgh Bay Holidays chose Suffolk
What makes this house unique
All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course.
See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nearby to the beach - about a five minute walk
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Changeover day is flexible
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course. See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx”
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: En-Suite to Bedroom 1 with shower and wc Bathroom 2: Family Bathroom with bath/shower over and wc Bathroom 3: wc and sink
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: King en-suite Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom 4: Twin Bedroom 5: Family room with bunk bed and double futon
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Linen are included on arrival