House in Rousset, Nr. Aix en Provence, Bouches du Rhon, Provence-Alpes-Cote DAzur, France - Very Peaceful Location, Typical Provençal Landscape, 35' from the Sea Side
The Jas du Cengle will welcome you in the middle of the Cezanne landscape ideally located. Taking advantage of one of the golf courses of the region, or resting on the swimming pool or under the shadow of an old oak, visiting Aix en Provence, Marseille and the Calanques, or the typical provençal villages and their beautiful food markets, playing tennis on the private court, tasting wine and olive oil, and taking time to visit the numerous pottery makers of the aera.
The perfect place for very nice holidays, a maid will come six (6) hours a week for taking care of the house and of your confort. She will help you to find the best things to do in the area.
About the Owner
A couple with children and now grand children, we have been living in different countries in the world but always back to Aix en Provence for holidays.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Many thanks for lending us your house for the week, it is truly a beautiful spot.
From the Owner
“I used to have all my holidays in this aera I love. Good memories of sunny summers, games and walks in the countryside. With my husband we renovated this cottage to welcome children and grand children, and a lot of friends. We do like the Mediterranean nature, music, arts and crafts.”
Activity and Interests
40' to drive to Cassis, Marseille and the Calanques
1h20 to Cannes
Nearest airport is Marignane: 35' (Nice is 1h40)
Nearest Station is Aix en Provence tgv: 25'
in the village (2' drive), baker, pastry cook, butcher, newspaper, little supermarket, post office, bank
Further, 8km, larger supermarket and in Aix en Provence (15' drive) everything: shops, beautiful food markets, coffee terrasse, many restaurants
Music festival in Aix en Provence, La Roque d'Anthéron and all over the Provence area. Museums, art exhibitions,
If you like the sea side, you will be close to Marseille and the Calanques (30') and only 1h of Saint Tropez.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£2,943|
We ask you to send us an insurance attestation one month before the rental period.
the changeover is on Saturday, but may be flexible in low season
arrival at 5pm and departure at 10 am
Notes on prices:
the indicated price is per week for all the house.
A reducted price is possible for a rental of two weeks and more.
Everything but the phone is included in the price.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“So close to Aix en Provence but without seeing one house! In the middle of a wonderful landscape, exceptional view. Private swimming pool with a wonderfull view on Sainte Victoire Private tennis court Several close golf courses A very nice mediterranean garden, olive trees, pine trees, flowers, thym, rosemary, laurel and so on...”
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- live theatre
- winery tours
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- 260 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom (bath + shower) bedroom 2 with bathroom bedroom 3 with en suite shower room bedroom 4 with en suite shower room bedroom 5 with en suite shower room (smaller) 3 detached toilets
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, very large bedroom, ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed, with ensuite shower room, 2 wsh basins, shower, closets
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, with en suite complete bathroom 2 wash basin, bath, shower
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, private bathroom, 2 wash basins and bath, nice view
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Child Bed, 1 Cot, children room, bunk beds, small ensuite shower room
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: bedrooms 4 and 5 : ground floor bedrooms 1, 2 and 3: first floor
- Notes on accommodation: the garden is not adapted to very young children because of the NON PROTECTED POND Outside: Mediterranean garden, 4 ha countryside, a pond with aquatic plants, many terraces, nice teak or stained iron furniture, olives groves, vineyard, pine trees, cypres, thym, laurel, rosemary... charcoal barbecue on the north terrace, the "dining terrace" (close to the kitchen) with large parasols Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: towels and linens are included and are changed every week maid service 3 times a week (3 times 3 hours) Other: The private swimming pool is covered by a roller blind The tennis court is a quick one Portico, books, stereo, games. 1 child's high chair