Apartment in Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales - Stunning Location And Views
This new build property is finished to the highest standards and is quite simply stunning. The location is highly sort after across the road from the Tenby’s North beach.
It is a ground floor property with only the door step to contend with making it perfect for those with limited mobility. It has a parking space right next to it which can be locked when empty.
The open plan living area is furnished to a high standard and is equipped with everything you will need. The kitchen area has a oven, microwave, hob, washer-dryer and a dishwasher. Both bedrooms offer luxurious en suite facilities. WiFi is available in the property.
The property is easy walking distance to the town of Tenby and all it has to offer.
About the Owner
We are a local company offering a holiday experience not just holiday accommodation.
Unlike other letting agents we are here for you for you entire stay.
From breakfast packs from our local award winning farm shop to having your Tesco delivery waiting for you when you arrive all you need to do is ask.
We will send you an email after you book with details of our unique extra packages.
Guestbook comments from the owner
After 40 consecutive years visiting Tenby, this is by far the highest quality accomodation. We have had the pleasure of staying in.
The apartment leaves me speechless. One word 'Amazing'. We had a wheelchair user in our party and the apartment location and parking were perfect.
Our stay was topped by the fabulous weather.
Thank you very much. We will defiantly return to Court House
From the Owner
“Tenby is a town that offers everything, glorious beaches, fine food, shopping and great visitor attractions. With lots of events over the year there is nothing Tenby doesn't have.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We leave all our guests a voucher pack in the property which has some great offers on cafes, and days out around our beautiful county. We also offer a extras package (at extra cost) to make your holiday extra special. Details will be emailed to you when you book.
The beach is on the door step of this magnificent property. North beach has stunning scenery and is right next to the towns harbour.
There is a railway station in the 1/2 a mile or 7 mins walk away from the property.
The nearest airport is Cardiff.
Ferries from Ireland come in to Fishguard which is 35 miles away or Pembroke which is 11 miles away.
A car is not necassary but parking for one car is available.
With in the town of Tenby.
Pets maybe considered at certain times of the year, please call for further information.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Rate 32 (Christmas week)
17 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
3rd October - 29th May - £35
30th May - 2nd October - £20
All bookings taken require a 25% deposit. If booking up to 56 days before holiday full payment will be required.
Changeover day is on a Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Short breaks are available outside of school holidays please contact us for more information. 3 and 4 night stays are a minimum of £100 per night depending on season.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“2 Court House is one of the best properties in Tenby. It has a the views, the location and exceptional accommodation. It ticked all our boxes on what a seaside property should have. It is easy walking distance to the town and all it has to offer.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 has a beautifully fitted out shower room and bedroom 2 has a fabulous bath with shower over.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Both bedrooms have tv's with built in DVD players. A travel cot is available please notify us at time of booking if baby equipment is required.
- Notes on accommodation: There is one parking space to the front of the property. Pets may be considered at certain times of the year, please call for further information. Outside: Outside is a lovely patio area with furniture and a lawned area perfect for sunbathing. Tenby's magnificent North Beach is just across the road. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, tea towels and linen are supplied. Please bring your own beach towels.