Villa in Cortijo Cabrera, Mojacar, Almeira Anadalucia, Spain - Peaceful And Tranquil Setting - Large 2 Bedroom Detached Villa With All Modern Facilities
The house is best suited to those who enjoy peace and relaxation, surrounded by natural beauty but still in a village locality. Many amenities are with walking and driving distances.
About the Owner
About Barbara Wood
Barbara Wood purchased this villa in 2014
Why Barbara Wood chose Mojacar area
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cabrera because of it´s natural beauty attracts artists with painting and much more.
The Mediterranean Sea & Beaches with plenty of water sports, beach bars, restaurants, banks and shops are located just 15 - 20 minutes from us.
Almeria is the nearest airport which is 45 minutes drive way. The next nearest Airport is Murcia which is 1.5 hours drive away and after than Alicante is the next best airport which is approx 2 hours drive away.
All these airports link up with the E15 Autovia (Motorway) which makes driving straight forward. Once we know which airport you will be using we can then send you directions and arrange to meet you to take you to your villa.
The villa is close to the village of Cabrera and also Cortijo Grande Golf course where you will find bar and excellent restaurants. 10 minutes away is the town of Turre, where you will find even more restaurants, bars, banks shops etc., Just 15 -20 minutes away you will find Mojacar Pueblo and Mojacar Playa with it´s many shops.
Cortijo Cabrera boasts a Pub/Mediterrean Cusine restaurant with an adjoining astro turf tennis court, an opportunity to go horse riding nearby, western style, and a Moroccan/Spanish restaurant through the archway. A little further down the mountain is Cortijo Grande which offers a golf course and three further restaurants.
Two roads fall from Cabrera village to Turre, an ever expanding, but still small and very Spanish Town, Several bars, Restaurants, a Bank and a cross section of shops including a supermarket provide the attractions.
Within a few minutes of Turre, can be found the amazing village of Mojacar, a white settlement suspended on the crown of a hill. A short way further will reveal the coast with a quiet ad extensive beach, stretching from the Playa below Mojacar the modernized fishing village of Garrucha with it’s marina. As always, beach bars, restaurants and cafeterias prevail, many specializing in locally caught fish. Can’t go wrong!!
- Booking Notes:
Non refundable reservation deposit via bank transfer on booking: 20%
Balance is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival
This Villa is a No Smoking villa.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in GBP Sterling
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The master bedroom has an en suite with large opening windows overlooking Eagle Rock. There is a separate Cloakroom which consists of toilet and hand basin. The basement offers a further toilet and shower and laundry facilities.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Otro Azul has two double bedrooms, one of which is elevated enjoying a rooftop terrace and an en suite. The second bedroom has it’s own private terrace.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Climate is the driest in Spain and supposedly, boasts 350 dry days a year! Very warm in the summer, but also offers English spring like conditions in the winter and summer like weather in the Spring & Autumn. Together with fiesta parades, sensuous light, air and perfumes, great food and wine, sport, plenty of walking if required, what can be better for your holiday Outside: The Adjoining lounge has patio doors to the porch on one side and a terraced sitting area on the other. The kitchen opens onto a large terrace accommodating an alfresco dining area with barbecue, in the midst of a terraced garden. A further garden is approached from the pool terrace. The house is southwest facing, great for sun-downers! Utility Room: Laundry facilities are located in the basement and consists of washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a maid service where the bed linen & towels are changed for every 7 days Other: The dining room is surrounded by opening patio doors to the outside areas.