Villa in Cortijo Cabrera, Mojacar, Almeira Anadalucia, Spain - Peaceful And Tranquil Setting - Large 2 Bedroom Detached Villa With All Modern Facilities
our home has two bedrooms, cloakroom next to second bedroom off hall, shower room downstairs. Main bedroom upstairs with ensuite bath/shower. Open plan dining lounge and large kitchen. Private terraces off both bedrooms. There is a laundry area. There is television, wifi and the kitchen is well-equipped. Plenty of relaxing areas to enjoy. Beautiful walks as you leave the property.
About the Owner
About Barbara Wood
We built Otro Azul approximately fourteen years on a plot chosen by us for the spectacular views overlooking the mountains far and near. We are on the edge of the campo where we can glimpse unusual birds and animals
Barbara Wood purchased this villa in 2014
Why Barbara Wood chose Mojacar area
We fell in love with the area and have never regretted our decision. Every day is different, evening skies can be spectacular, there are many sitting areas, above and alongside the swimming pool and in the much loved and mature gardens.
What makes this villa unique
Plenty of sitting areas providing sun or shade. A choice of outside dining areas depending on the time of day.
A mature garden to enjoy and sit quietly In the evenings taking in the warm fragrance of the surrounding flowers and shrubs.
View our website : www.cabreraspain
From the Owner
“We fell in love with the area and have never regretted our decision. Every day is different, evening skies can be spectacular, there are many sitting areas, above and alongside the swimming pool and in the much loved and mature gardens.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cabrera because of it´s natural beauty attracts artists with painting and much more.
See my website for more
The Mediterranean Sea & Beaches with plenty of water sports, beach bars, restaurants, banks and shops are located just 15 - 20 minutes from us.
Almeria is the nearest airport which is 45 minutes drive way. The next nearest Airport is Murcia which is 1.5 hours drive away and after than Alicante is the next best airport which is approx 2 hours drive away.
All these airports link up with the E15 Autovia (Motorway) which makes driving straight forward. Once we know which airport you will be using we can then send you directions and arrange to meet you to take you to your villa.
The villa is close to the village of Cabrera and also Cortijo Grande Golf course where you will find bar and excellent restaurants. 10 minutes away is the town of Turre, where you will find even more restaurants, bars, banks shops etc., Just 15 -20 minutes away you will find Mojacar Pueblo and Mojacar Playa with it´s many shops.
Cortijo Cabrera boasts a Pub/Mediterrean Cusine restaurant with an adjoining astro turf tennis court, an opportunity to go horse riding nearby, western style, and a Moroccan/Spanish restaurant through the archway. A little further down the mountain is Cortijo Grande which offers a golf course and three further restaurants.
Two roads fall from Cabrera village to Turre, an ever expanding, but still small and very Spanish Town, Several bars, Restaurants, a Bank and a cross section of shops including a supermarket provide the attractions.
Within a few minutes of Turre, can be found the amazing village of Mojacar, a white settlement suspended on the crown of a hill. A short way further will reveal the coast with a quiet ad extensive beach, stretching from the Playa below Mojacar the modernized fishing village of Garrucha with it’s marina. As always, beach bars, restaurants and cafeterias prevail, many specializing in locally caught fish. Can’t go wrong!!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Non refundable reservation deposit via bank transfer on booking: 20%
Balance is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival
This Villa is a No Smoking villa.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in GBP Sterling
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Plenty of sitting areas providing sun or shade. A choice of outside dining areas depending on the time of day. A mature garden to enjoy and sit quietly In the evenings taking in the warm fragrance of the surrounding flowers and shrubs. View our website : www.cabreraspain”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The master bedroom has an en suite with large opening windows overlooking Eagle Rock. There is a separate Cloakroom which consists of toilet and hand basin. The basement offers a further toilet and shower and laundry facilities.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Otro Azul has two double bedrooms, one of which is elevated enjoying a rooftop terrace and an en suite. The second bedroom has it’s own private terrace.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Climate is the driest in Spain and supposedly, boasts 350 dry days a year! Very warm in the summer, but also offers English spring like conditions in the winter and summer like weather in the Spring & Autumn. Together with fiesta parades, sensuous light, air and perfumes, great food and wine, sport, plenty of walking if required, what can be better for your holiday Outside: The Adjoining lounge has patio doors to the porch on one side and a terraced sitting area on the other. The kitchen opens onto a large terrace accommodating an alfresco dining area with barbecue, in the midst of a terraced garden. A further garden is approached from the pool terrace. The house is southwest facing, great for sun-downers! Utility Room: Laundry facilities are located in the basement and consists of washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a maid service where the bed linen & towels are changed for every 7 days Other: The dining room is surrounded by opening patio doors to the outside areas.