Apartment in Manilva, Costa Del Sol, Spain - Excellent Choice For A Family Friendly Holiday. Peaceful And Near To Beach And Port Of Duquesa
Our modern apartment is set at the edge of the beautiful Alboran Hills. The slight elevation allows us to experience beautiful sunrises/sunsets and sea views. Secure allocated underground parking. Lift facilities. Well maintained gardens and free use of sun loungers. Just a 10 min stroll to Aldea Beach (miles of soft white sand) with its many welcoming chiringuitos. Port of Duquesa 5 mins (30 mins beach walk) with shops restaurants, water sports, fishing/sea trips. Golf 5 mins. Sotogrande (famous polo ground) 30 mins drive. Gibraltar 40 mins lovely coastal drive. Thriving Marbella 20 mins drive. Playground for the rich and famous - Puerto Banus- is only a short drive. If you fancy something more rural, Rhonda in the Mountains is well worth the 1.5hr winding scenic drive. Perfectly positioned for a family beach holiday and an opportunity to explore the best that Andalucía offers. Our fully air conditioned apartment provides a wonderful retreat after the days activities or simply a lovely place to relax and let the world go by on your own private spacious balcony.
About the Owner
I'm Andrea and live in Wiltshire (UK) with husband Peter and our two sons, Guy and Charlie. We have realized our dream of having a wonderful place in the sun. We've chosen a perfect modern complex offering the best that Andalucia offers. We want all of our guests to have a fantastic relaxing holiday in lovely surroundings and we work hard to ensure your satisfaction. We are happy to answer any questions and wish you a lovely holiday.
From the Owner
“We love the spectacular scenery, proximity to the beach and local amenities and facilities. Easy access from both Malaga and Gibraltar airports and of course, the sun! Lots of sight seeing/trips and places to visit.”
Activity and Interests
10 min stroll to Aldea Beach which stretches as far as the eye can see with its soft golden sand. Looking seaward, Marbella (and coast line) can be seen to the left and North Africa can be seen to the right (Morocco). For the more adventurous; you can catch a ferry from various ports (such as Gibraltar) to tangiers. Plenty of chiringitos to satisfy any hunger and thirst. Fish is particularly good.
Gibraltar airport is approx 40 mins drive. Malaga airport is 1hr drive. Car hire is recommended.
Supermarket, English Fish and Chip takeaway approx 1 mile. Thriving Puerto De La Duquesa is approx 3 miles. A lovely bustling port, plenty of varied food outlets, bars catering to many world cuisines. Shops, banks, mini-market. A lovely place to visit and while away the hours watching the boats come and go. Aldea Beach sits either side of the port. Sabinallas -approx 3 miles further north on the coastline, is a larger town with all additional amenities.
We often visit San Raphael Restaurant (about half a mile from the apartment). Really lovely food and service. Chiringuitos on the beach are excellent and a nice respite from the heat. We also spend alot of time at the Port of Duquesa, including having breakfast portside in the beautiful morning sunshine. A lot of apartment owners themselves reside on the development, which makes it a friendly place to be.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% deposit to secure booking. Balance 6 weeks before stay (or full balance if booking within 6 weeks of stay). Keys provided (by post) to UK residents; alternatively, opt for a meet and greet for £20 (at the development for key hand over and shown to the apartment). Cancellations: Deposit non-refundable. 50% refundable 6-3 weeks prior to stay. 0% refundable for cancellations within 3 weeks of due stay. £100 refundable security deposit required, retuned upon satisfactory inspection.
Arrival not before 3pm, departure 10 am. However, if the apartment is not booked back to back, were are flexible. Any day arrival/departure. Weekend is minimum 3 nights.
Notes on prices:
Bookings of less than 7 days, please enquire for cost.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Beautiful unspoilt beaches, good food, sunshine and peaceful relaxation. The complex itself is well maintained by the apartments welcoming owners and offers just the right ambiance for a lovely holiday.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite has full sized bath. WC and large wash basin. Shower (in bath) - all fully tiled. Separate shower room has a walk in shower, WC and basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Double en suite (bathroom/WC) bedroom with fitted wardrobes, TV, bedside cabinets and lamps. Double patio doors leading onto balcony. Twin Room with fitted wardrobe and window to balcony. Travel Cot provided.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation provides a generous peaceful holiday space for 4 persons within easy reach of local amenities and the beautiful Aldea Beach. It has marble floors throughout. Fully air conditioned for continued comfort. To fully appreciate the surrounding area car hire is recommended. Allocated underground parking in secure grounds. Guests to bring own beach towels and arrange own travel insurance. Outside: Well maintained communal gardens and two pools (one for swimming/one childrens - approx half a metre depth). Use of sun loungers free of charge. Communal WC and shower room by pool. Expansive views to the Alboran Hills and the sea. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels included (extra linen in apartment). Additional linen/towel changes can be arranged for stays longer than two weeks. Property is fully cleaned and inspected before and after each let to ensure cleanliness and a comfortable stay. Other: Balcony has dining table and chairs and parasol.